Hello, I had posted before but my availability has changed due to classes starting and 2 of my friends are also looking for a group and we would like to run together if possible. Logs are listed below. These are 2 separate players

Classes and Logs

I can't post links. These are armory and warcraft logs respectively
929 Fury/Arms Warrior
/en-us/character/arthas/noxxigar
/rankings/character/27081447/13#metric=dps

915 Rogue
/en-us/character/fenris/meladriel
/rankings/character/22823117/13/#bracket=18

Availability:
We are able to raid Sunday-Thursday from 7pm PST (8pm MST, 9pm CST and 10pm EST respectively) onward. I cannot start prior to 7pm PST due to travel time from work. This unfortunately is non-negotiable.

All of the above listed have 61+ traits in their Main spec weapon and others can be caught up exceptionally quickly due to mythic plus. We are willing to do the work for the right fit. We are able and willing to play any spec for the given needs of a group. Basically praying for proper leggos at this point.

What we are looking for:
We are looking for a stable, consistent raid environment with people who are constantly interested in improving.The goal is to clear mythic content when it is current and generally enjoy the game with a group of friends.
An active guild is a must, running mythic plus is very enjoyable for us and finding a group who is welcoming and willing to do them is key. PVP is also a plus.

3/9M or higher progress is ideal with KJ on weekly farm.

Horde is preferred but alliance can be considered if the group is perfect otherwise.

Proxxis#11221 is my battle tag.

Please post your info below or contact me in game. Thank you.