Cool What is the most negative and positive thing you learned about the WoW community

Positive there are many chill people playing. Negative, the majority is toxic and follows the majority opinion
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Negative: Some people can't handle to have another to tell them what to do, to the extent of them becoming nasty to avoid your advice to be accepted.
    Positive: There is still people out there who likes to small talk in dungeons and BG's.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Negative: No matter what blizzard do. People will cry and whine.
    Positive: There are still people who are trying to do good.

5+ Year Old Account
    Positive: Trust your inner feelings, expose manipulators and liars who take advantage of you. Never show your emotions they are taking satisfaction from it. There are nice people too, stick with them.
    Negative: Toxic little brats who huminilate others, lie and using you for boost.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Positive there are many chill people playing. Negative, the majority is toxic and follows the majority opinion
    The Majority is hardly toxic. You just tend to see the Toxic people because they are running their mouths, whereas the rest are just quiet and doing their own thing.

For me:
    Positive - People are willing to make friends with strangers in-game and can make actual lasting friendships.
    Negative - Whores causing Guild Drama because they can easily manipulate lonely nerdy guys.

If anything has been more negative for me in WoW it is Women who can't not be attention seeking sluts that ruin large tight guilds.
    Last edited by Super Kami Dende; 2017-09-22 at 07:42 AM.

Negative: They don't like to help, bit of elitist and kind of toxic.

Positive: They like to speak the truth and describe their inner feelings, because of anonymity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Negative: Many accept head canon as legit lore and state opinion as fact.

Positive: How unabashed people can be about their geeky past time and engage with others.

I'm always positively surprised and restore some faith in humanity when I see players offering good deeds to others without any apparent personal benefit at all. Like one guy I've seen in LFG offering portals to Rezira the Summoner on Argus ever 10-20 minutes or so. Same goes for people who jump in and "rescue" others from an overpull, throw a heal or simply a res if needed.

Negative is the latest trend of being as toxic as humanly possible. I'm talking about entering a dungeon and from get-go spew out: "Ok. you f@$ing c@£ts. None of you a£#holes better fall behind like a d#!mn noob!" This goes for pretty much any aspect of the game. These people spew out filth over anything. Seems like the only reason they still play this game is to do exactly that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Negative: most people are absolutely incompetent. EG: Throw in a must interrupt spell and 90% of all pugs will fail unless I somehow manage to interrupt.
    Positive: uuuh.... there are many people? Never played enough with randoms to form positive opinions, really.