Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Whoopee! I get to do the intro argus quests on my alt!

Said no one ever. Stop making us do this shit on every alt.

I did. I just want to watch the world burn.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Deleted
    Whoopee! I get to level my alt!

Said no one ever. Stop making us do this shit on every alt, just gives us level 110 on every class after we level one

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    I feel your pain. The only toons I need Argus loot on, I just can't bring myself to do it on.

The quests to get onto the Vindicaar to use the netherlight crucible is really short (if you've already unlocked it on main) and i really didn´t mind doing it on all my 18 max level chars. To do the full argus questline is a bit more annoying and it will take me some time to do on all of them, but I will since you get a lot of veiled argunite from it (already 4 characters done).

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoopee! Another topic whining about alts!

...said no one ever.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Whoopee! Another topic whining about alts!

...said no one ever.
    hey you seem pretty fun at parties

hey you seem pretty fun at parties
    you seem like a ray of sunshine yourself.

Only takes about 3 hours to do and you'll get a few bits of relinquished gear out of it. I switched to specs i don't play much to make it more interesting. I imagine OP will be pissed when the greater invasion boss doesn't drop him 930+ loot every week and will be one of those beggars asking in raid for gear before the boss is even dead.

It's the current content so I dont feel too bad about having to do em. Broken shore would have been very anal in this case but they did actually add a skip to unlocking the island.

I see no problem here.

So what makes you so special you couldn't just post in one of the other thirteen threads about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    So what makes you so special you couldn't just post in one of the other thirteen threads about this?
    uh oh, i triggered the neckbeard forum police.

Any alt I could do it on, I did the day it was released (as far as I could that is). I too hate doing this shit like a month later on alts.

Don't do stuff you don't have enough time or willingness. Simple as that.

I did the entire thing on all 12 of my characters and it wasn't too bad. I did it as it came out though, not all 3 parts in one sit down. But atleast you get stuff from it like argunite, relinquished gear, and a shit ton of ap. That being said though it woulda been nice to have an option to skip it :P

Do it, it's so much fun. The more alts the more fun. Believe me, I did... not do it.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

It's insane that anyone would feel obligated to do anything in a game.

Seriously, take a second and think that this, all of this, is just a game. You don't have to do any of it.

Someone will now say "you have to do it if you want to be good blah blah". Ye, you don't become good if you play an alt. So don't do it. Don't do any of it. Quit if you don't like it.

You have to really understand and set your priorities straight. You are not one of the top players in the world, so you most likely play this game only to have fun. This should be your 1st priority.

Logging in and being like "bliah i hate doing this" is just... stupid. Understand why you do this, and focus on it.

Luckily you don't have to do them. Broken Shore gets skewered for it's lack of quests, Argus for too many. Sure they both could have been done better, but at this point it is clear much of the playerbase just wants to complain no matter what Blizzard does.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    It really only sucks having to do it with crap gear.
    The upside there is the gear you get out there is useful and you have even more reasons to go there.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    All the RP especially makes it feel like work. Like half the time is spent waiting for someone to walk from A to B.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you spend enough time there on your main, you should acquire enough alt gear to be fine. I have fully outfitted 5 alts in unsullied gear because of farming the place with my main.

Stop whining about having to put some effort into your alt.
    "When you build it, you love it!"