Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    If we permit people to discriminate in business dealings because of intrinsic characteristics about a person that they can't physically change (race, orientation, sex, gender, age, veteran status) or things they have a constitutional right not to change (religion), we open the door for entire classes of people to be excluded from society. That can only result in unrest among the populace, and is not in the interest of the general welfare.

Let's forget about the wedding cake example that I know is in the back of your mind, and look at Jim Crow laws. Should a business be legally able to refuse service to an entire class of people, bearing in mind that said business might be the only provider of a given essential service in an area?

What if the local grocery store refuses to serve you, the bank refuses to lend to you, landlords refuse to rent to you, and business owners refuse to employ you, because of your race. It's not like your race is a behavior you can change to be better suited to what they want, and it's not like you can just do without the essential services that are being denied to you.

Keep in mind that this type of discrimination has happened in the US, and there are still people alive today who lived through it.
    That's one aspect of freedom. One should have the freedom to personally exclude others. There is no government force involved.

The problem with many of the Jim Crow laws, was that it was government-mandated segregation.

If a store refused to serve me, I'd go to a different store.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Are you sarahtasher's alt account?
    It is an alt account, but not sarahtasher's, it would be a lot less coherent if it was. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, there was also Charger boy in Charlottesville. I think that can reasonably be called terrorism, especially if we consider the Senate shooting an act of terrorism (also a white guy, but a liberal one). We had the Planned parenthood shooter, as well, but that's been a few years.
    oh yeah those are def terrorism like i said i dont know of many i dont watch news cause well as i said its depressing af lol
    mr pickles

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    And what sort of effect will that cause when you "deal with them"? Whatever "deal with them" means...

What do you think was the first "cause," and how do you propose to fix that?
    Cause: far-right racist and nationalist rhetoric.

Effect: radicalised young men turning to terrorism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Where on that lovely political graph would you put the avg middle eastern refugee and the avg UK citizen and tell me if there is not going to be some sort of ideological culture clash?
    About as far apart as the average UK citizen and these right wing terrorists, I'd say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    what crimes did they commit?

being a member of a group = ???????
    Did you even read the article, it helps when you actually read the OP.

Five of the suspects were held on suspicion of preparation of a terrorist act, while one was accused of possessing terrorist materials.

One of those arrested over their alleged participation in a terror plot was produced from prison.
    illegal immigrants commit crimes by entering a country without permission

and only a very small % of the "refugees" are real most of them are leeches most of them are men so that makes them illegal immigrants
    Go ahead and show us a statistic where only a "very small % of the "refugees" are real".

I'll go ahead and clear this up so we don't have to hold our breath. You can't, because it's more intellectual dishonesty from you.

We get it, you hate Muslims and Refugees. You're a Nazi apologist. Any hate speech or action, you tried to blame the left for. The men in the OP were far right just like you, so you'd say just about anything to excuse their actions I suspect. Even when they're arrested for preparing to engage in terrorism you pretend like they're completely innocent. Then again this is nothing new from you.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2017-09-28 at 01:55 PM.

Thought it said elven arrested... shit I am tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Cause: far-right racist and nationalist rhetoric.

Effect: radicalised young men turning to terrorism.
    Rhetoric from one group alone doesn't make someone a terrorist. There are more parties involved here. I think it's because you don't want to admit that maybe you and your party might also be partially to blame as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Rhetoric from one group alone doesn't make someone a terrorist. There are more parties involved here. I think it's because you don't want to admit that maybe you and your party might also be partially to blame as well.
    My party?

Well I can't say nihilism has never inspired terrorism :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    the word you did not learn in highschool is "Correlation"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correl...and_dependence

btw what is "preparing to engage in terrorism" this is information that would be useful [B]because clicking like on a facebook post could come under "preparing to engage in terrorism"

those facebook likes watch out guys quick gotta arrest those guys liking stuff on facebook
    http://nypost.com/2017/08/25/man-get...o-on-facebook/

you seem to be a horrible person who is willing to ignore reality
    So, basically, you have no proof, so you use the word correlation instead of providing evidence. You said "only a very small % of the "refugees" are real" and, of course, because you're completely intellectually dishonest, you then pretend that you learned in school, that saying correlation is a replacement for actual facts and statistics. You could have taken the time to pull that wiki up, and instead, you could have tried to look up facts on your claim. Then again considering there are none maybe that's why you looked up the wiki.

Falsely claiming that men aren't real refugees, and most refugees are leeches, isn't any kind of correlation. You can't provide anything to back that up other than your alt-right feelings. Feelings and lack of evidence are NOT correlation.

You assume because the British government arrests someone for preparing for terrorism, they're liking a Facebook post based on a single article (Isn't the NYPOST fake news to you??) where one man in France ended up getting a fine and 3 months for liking a post of ISIS beheading someone? I find it odd that you find this behavior acceptable, but again no surprise coming from you.

So from now on you're going to automatically assume everyone engaged in and preparing for terrorism simply liked a Facebook post? The man was arrested for supporting a terrorist group, not preparing for acts of terrorism. Using the NYPOST article as a new frame of reference in assuming everyone arrested on completely different charges in completely different countries, simply just liked facebook posts instead of commenting crimes, is willful ignorance at best.

In your posting history you express; hatred for Islam, hatred for refugees, hatred for Feminists, hatred for fat people, being a Nazi apologist, and think people with STDs should be forced to have it tattooed on their foreheads. If I seem like a horrible person to someone with such a disgustingly pathetic outlook on the world, then clearly I'm doing something right.

TL : DR, No evidence in the disgusting agenda being pushed, like usual. Insults instead of facts. Claims people are horrible and ignoring reality, but has no self awareness.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2017-09-29 at 03:44 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    unless you're willing to say 0% of illegal immigrants or refugees commit crimes then the more illegal immigrants and refugees you take will always increase the number of crimes like rape in your country???? so yeah clearly that is not the case anywhere in the world for immigrants from the 3rd world

correlation is evidence not a fact

there is evidence A LOT of evidence...... the biggest one being the more immigrants from islamic countries the more terrorism from islamic groups like isis will take place in your country

maybe in your messed up mind you think "islamophobes" are causing islamic people to blow themselves up because drawing a picture of mohummad they just cant take it as if they are some how lesser than a normal person and you need to treat them like children? why would you demean them like that

thats just reality but you deny reality??? but then you jump calling these people terrorists without any details on what happened you are a special type of person

maybe one day you will come out of your bubble until then i pity you here is a link from CNN someone you most likely "trust"

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/07/02/te...ter/index.html
    You understand saying "very small % of the "refugees" are real" and more then 0% commit crimes are two completely different arguments.

You had nothing to correlate....... a word is not evidence or fact.

Go ahead and provide the "A LOT of evidence" then. Stating the obvious about immigration, is not evidence except to justify your hatred of refugees, or Muslims. Lets pretend every 1:10 (Insanely off) is a terrorist just for fun. Of course a country that has 20 is more likely to have twice as many terrorists as the country that has 10. So yes on principle you are correct, more Muslims, does equal higher chance of terrorist attacks by radical Muslims, but even with these horribly way off numbers you still can't claim that only a small number of refugees are real when the clear majority are not terrorists or criminals.

I didn't say you suffered from Islamophobia. You hate Muslim, you're not scared of them. You, some how, equate all Muslims as terrorists. You bring up the fact that they don't believe in images of Mohammad, so you can ridicule them. Why? Not a clue? I don't know what it has to do with refugees, but we get it already, you hate Muslims, you don't need to keep saying it and proving it.

When someone is arrested for a crime, especially a terrorism related one, it's a pretty safe bet, that they're guilty. If not it will come out in the courts, they're innocent until proven guilty, but the court of public opinion will always assume them as guilty. So yes, I am maybe in error, but within reason, assuming they are guilty. It makes more sense then assuming they're all just liking terrorist decapitation photos on Facebook, which, of course, you apparently approve of.

You linked a CNN article, that again, has nothing to do with terrorism charges and again has something to do with Facebook. Why am I not surprised. I don't know why you're obsessed with Facebook, or what it has to do with terrorism.

"Messed up mind", "Special type of person", "Horrible person", "Pity you", "Come out of your bubble", "Deny Reality". I get it, at this point you've regressed to insults as your rebuttal, because you literally have nothing to stand on. Insults still aren't facts though, and you're lack of self-awareness is mind-blowing.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2017-09-29 at 04:39 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    lol if you think correlations cannot be evidence

i am scared of people who hold different values then i do because they wont be able to live in Western culture without causing problems a Muslim person "CAN" hold Western values but most do not

values are not about if they have committed a crime or not its about if they are socially compatible to live in the same culture / country

here is a video a child should be able to understand

part 2 here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMbBZeDifMk
    If you think a word is literally evidence I don't know what to tell. You provided no actual correlations just the word. Actually provide some correlations, rather than linking a wiki to the word, next time and we can discuss that.

Go ahead and provide the statistics of Muslims living in western culture countries who don't peacefully follow western law and guidelines. Getting pissed off because they're following laws, but wearing a Burka, is nonesense.

You posted a video full of memes. I'm happy that after you posted 2 videos that you didn't understand, you finally found a video full of memes that is only slightly on topic to what you are claiming, and you still don't understand the material potrayed. The video is clearly an anti-Don Lemon video, and makes no attempt to explain where the correlation actually comes in, instead just says that the debator should have clarified rather than saying "correlates from many places".

So are you saying both participants are poor at debating as your video full of memes suggests, or did you have an actual point? Maybe instead of looking for meme videos that ammuse you, you should have extrapolated the raw data and presented it. Here I'll do your work for you, since your being intellectually dishoesnt once again, and find it ammusing to post memes rather than facts.

Brå said in 2013 that as many as 80% of rape cases go unreported. So, again, we don't have actual accurate data to begin with, but looking at the data from Brå, the same location your little video showed, we can extrapolate the data ourselves.

https://www.bra.se/bra-in-english/ho...-offences.html

Now actually read all the graphs. Are we to believe as you suggest that in 2013 when the record levels of immigration started it actually lowered rape, then made rape rise in 2014, and then your serial Muslim rapists took a year off and then went back to it in 2016?

Does that actually make sense to you? Also look at the graphs "Persons suspected of rape", "Persons found guilty of sex offences", as both of those remain fairly steady over time with one even having a spike before immigration and then dropping back to steady levels at the start of heavy immigration and onward.

The reason 2005 was brought up by Don, was to acentuate the fact that the laws changed to record each instance of rape as it's own. So if a woman says, my cousin raped me every day for a year, it now is 365 seperate instances of rape. As time goes forward and woman aren't shamed by anti-femenists when coming forward and reporting rape, more woman will come forward. This has started to happen in western culture countires in the past 2 decades. This means as more woman report people close to them or that live with them, and are rapted multiple times, the sexual crime rate in Sweden is going to increase exponentially.

Now, bringing your shenanigans back around on point, if that's your basis to hating Muslims, then that's pathetic. You can hate muslims, and root for alt-right terrorists in the UK and pretend they're just poor kids posting on facebook. You can blame Muslims and refugees for the groups troubles and your problems. You can even distrust the police when it doesn't fit your narrative, but I'm going to believe they have some actual evidence and didn't arrest poor little caucasion kids hitting a like button on Facebook. Maybe I'll wind up wrong, but it seems highley unlikely that they're innocent, as there is no logical reason to suspect otherwise. You being pro alt-right and anti-Refugee/Muslin, might have some unfounded reason to suspect otherwise, but good luck with that.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2017-09-30 at 06:04 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    I see a lot of "suspicions." Was any actual evidence discovered yet?
    Well there must have been something to warrant a arrest, whether there's evidence for a conviction however

Deleted
    suicide bombings?
    suicide bombings against a concert for teenage girls?

random stabbings not against people who are projecting hate but random people?

you seem to be detached from reality

you are a very ignorant man and when it comes to Sweden you should look at the data yourself all your doing is using propaganda for your information source lol

watch the video again and pay more attention maybe you will learn something Don is a very dishonest man
    You haven't actually provided a statistic, you just listed well documented incidents. What % of Western Muslims are terrorists? 5%? 15%? 30%?

7+ Year Old Account
    suicide bombings?
    suicide bombings against a concert for teenage girls?

random stabbings not against people who are projecting hate but random people?

you seem to be detached from reality

you are a very ignorant man and when it comes to Sweden you should look at the data yourself all your doing is using propaganda for your information source lol

watch the video again and pay more attention maybe you will learn something Don is a very dishonest man
    You mumbling about terror attacks has nothing to do with any form of reality....

Again, you didn't even open the website that your own video refers to. Please actually read the data, seeing that you know nothing about the statistics in Sweden, I provided you the link.

Again, provide some actual data, or it's a hollow argument based on your feelings.

- - - Updated - - -

higher than 0%

if people who did not share the same values were rejected and kept out of our cultures there would be less death and less suffering in our countries

there you go have a nice day
    So Nazi violence rose over 0% and you became a Nazi apologist.

Right-wing terror group in the UK gets arrested for preparing for terror and you try to pass it off as children liking posts on Facebook.

You think liking posts of ISIS beheading people is an innocent action.

You're sending a very mixed message about terror. Either support it or don't

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Well there must have been something to warrant a arrest, whether there's evidence for a conviction however
    maybe they arrest people in a similar manner to posters being infracted here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    maybe they arrest people in a similar manner to posters being infracted here.
    MMOC isn't reality

- - - Updated - - -

higher than 0%

if people who did not share the same values were rejected and kept out of our cultures there would be less death and less suffering in our countries

there you go have a nice day
    Again you haven't provided a statistic, it's very important. You can't condemn an entire people without knowing just how many, rational people don't punish 90% for the 10%

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    You being pro alt-right and anti-Refugee/Muslin, might have some unfounded reason to suspect otherwise, but good luck with that.
    I really hope you were being paid for your time I know a lot of ppl can post from work, but the thought that someone would waste their own free time on responding to such idiots is jarring.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You can't condemn an entire people without knowing just how many, rational people don't punish 90% for the 10%
    Of course you can It's just shitty illlogical behaviour that you'd be the first to complain about if it was done to you; but that side of it usually whistles over the heads of the bigots and racists so w/e really
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    you're willing to condemn a 1st world country to the crimes that happen inside 3rd world countries??

why are you condemning 1st world countries that have worked hard and raised themselves up like that

and when you say "condemn an entire people" those people being the illegal immigrants? what are you condemning them to following the law? condemning them to stay out of your country? wow that sounds like its almost zero punishment and will have no real effect on their lives

nobody is trying to make laws that stop you from helping 3rd world countries sending money and resources there to improve peoples lives you should try doing that?
    WTF are you talking about