Weakaura [Help needed] multitarget whos targeting your player

hello there
    trying to make a weakaura tells you when a mob is targeting you even if he's not your target or focus, like multitarget targeting player weakaura
    i got this one : Trigger>Custom>Status>Every Frame>
    Custom trigger: function() return UnitIsUnit("boss1target", "player") end
    Custom untrigger : function() return true end

this work for boss1 and i can set it to target or focus but i wonder if i can set it to mob ID or name
    Please help

I know they have disabled some of the ways you can identify who is targeting you in an effort to combat bot programs. DBM for example used to light up whenever anybody stealthed or not targeted you and that was disabled awhile ago.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some tooltip mods (Tip Top for ex.) can show whether or not a player or npc has you targeted. Is there some way to latch a WA onto whatever API function that tooltip mod is reading?

TipTac's "is this thing targeting me" function only works when you target or mouseover the thing, which is where the data comes from. There is no source for that data without a target or mouseover.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

This is not possible unless the unit is one of the following: your party/raid, your target, your focus, your mouseover, or a boss unit.

I think they added some unit for nameplates, so it might be possible from that.

Deleted
    Best thing to use is nameplates so something like this:

https://wago.io/B1gcPIRib