Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    My problem is more along the lines of them skipping the part where they make an argument for why they are calling me that.
    Can you cite the sources where people are talking about it? You say more and more people are talking about it, so please show us what sites you were at where people were talking about it.

Simply bringing it up is likely reason enough. You are trying to make a pretty odd correlation, without any context to back it up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Can you cite the sources where people are talking about it? You say more and more people are talking about it, so please show us what sites you were at where people were talking about it.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Strikes-Again

I like to call this the Trump method, you essentially say something and that people are talking about it, and then when others talk about what you were talking about it, you have the proof that people are talking about it. It is genius!
    Last edited by mmoccd6b5b3be4; 2017-09-28 at 07:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Hmmm interesting, seems like I inadvertently triggered a bunch of people. Of course, the amount of offense posturing here is absurd.
    Apparently calling a spade a spade is triggered - also do you really crave attention so much

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    Do any of you actually think these Hollywood types have any pull what so ever when it comes to public opinion or sentiment? if anything they have the opposite affect
    the last election should have given you a hint
    You guys supported a reality show celebrity...

Do you know what irony is?

Who else has been affected?

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    I'm merely pointing out that it always happens, and it's not just one way. I remember plenty of nasty invective when Margaret Thatcher died, when Charlton Heston died, and when Ronald Reagan died. I don't recall hearing folks on the left chastise those making nasty remarks.

So let's not pretend folks on either side are better than the other when it comes to this.
    But JLD didn't die. We're not talking about how much we're all going to celebrate when Trump's cocaine-scarred heart inevitably gives out on him; we're talking about wishing pain/disease on someone just because you got suckered into voting for a moron.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Do any of you actually think these Hollywood types have any pull what so ever when it comes to public opinion or sentiment? if anything they have the opposite affect
    What does have to do with the OP saying anyone in Hollywood that criticizes Trump is cursed and will get sick?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    But JLD didn't die. We're not talking about how much we're all going to celebrate when Trump's cocaine-scarred heart inevitably gives out on him; we're talking about wishing pain/disease on someone just because you got suckered into voting for a moron.
    A university professor lost his job saying Texas deserved their hurricane because the state went to Trump, that's an order of magnitudes worse than some shitty topic on a nowhere gaming forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer8585 View Post
    Florida and Texas voted for Trump and got hit with record-breaking Hurricanes.

Diseases and Natural Disasters are forces of nature. They do not play fucking politics.

As the bible says:
    "...he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust." Matthew- 5:45

Drives me up the wall when you get all these 'christians' claiming God is punishing people for behaviors. Bible is pretty clear that you get to do what you want in life....but you will be judged in death. Free will and all that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Deleted
    You voted a TV reality star with zero political experience who has been in Hollywood movies as your president....

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank god for the ignore system
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Thank god for the ignore system
    Unfortunately it doesn't hide threads

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    People talk about it in places where there isn't much enforcement of political correctness. It also pops up on r/The_Donald from time to time.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Unfortunately it doesn't hide threads
    well as long as I don't have to read the topic attached :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not an ok thread

closing