Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I'm outraged. Time for a strongly worded email.

Actually, I'm curious as to how these kids grow up. Will be interesting if they're allowed to stay with the parents, which I'm sure won't happen.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Personally I think homeschooling preteen kids should be illegal. It's almost always nutcases who use it to indoctrinate their agenda to the kids rather than actually teach.
    I'm surprised no one else has commented on this. I actually agree with you, though there might be some circumstances where it makes sense, like location being too far away from schools/not able to arrange transport, that sort of thing.

Also, fuck this lady for not getting her kids vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    I'm surprised no one else has commented on this. I actually agree with you, though there might be some circumstances where it makes sense, like location being too far away from schools/not able to arrange transport, that sort of thing.

Also, fuck this lady for not getting her kids vaccinated.
    I think more often then not home schooling is worse then private/regular schooling, but there are people out there who do it very well. My GF's Boss's wife has a masters in education and works full time to teach her kids her at home. My gf was there recently for business meeting and met the children. She said they all seemed well behaved and educated. I do not think this is the norm, many parents are probably just caving into spoiled children not wanting to go to school. The option should be available for those capable of successfully teaching their children.

and yea, vaccinate your kids plz... seeing near extinct diseases come back is sad.

Jesus fucking Christ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

"free-range kids" ...lol