Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

Make all Argus World Quests unlock account-wide

Seriously, I've already done about a third of the quests there on almost every character, just to get to the Krokul missions, but no way can I do all quests there on all my 12 classes and still remain mentally sane. But I would like to do things like the emissary quest for the Argussian Reach that is active right now. Too bad that even though I have WQs unlocked in Antoran Wastes and Krokuun, there are none there for the Argussian Reach. Only for Army of the Light. I assume all of the Argussian Reach ones are in Mac'Aree.

Just make all Argus WQs unlock accountwide. This is ridiculous and pointless.

edit: please change title to "Make all Argus World Quests unlock accountwide"
    Last edited by mmocdf92b69352; 2017-09-21 at 01:49 PM.

I also hate doing the same thing all over again. But I found a way how to avoid that - I just don't do them lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    This is ridiculous and pointless.
    Like your dong.

Also, you leveled 12 characters to 110, but you cannot be bothered to do a 30 min questline, yet you claim you have a shred of sanity left?

Just make all WQs accountwide.
    < "This is ridiculous and pointless."

If they were account wide there would be no available wqs for your alts when you have done em on your main.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Like your dong.

Also, you leveled 12 characters to 110, but you cannot be bothered to do a 30 min questline, yet you claim you have a shred of sanity left?
    Ding ding ding.
    We have a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post

If they were account wide there would be no available wqs for your alts when you have done em on your main.
    I think he is referring to them unlocking accountwide, so you don't have to go through the Argus Questline. He just lacks the verbal skills to express that properly.

Because obviously, if you played 12 characters to 110, these additional 30 minutes will mean the world.

Next thing he'll say is that 'having to do the questline 12 times is boring and repetitive', while he wants access to WorldQuests and leveled 12 characters to 110. Nothing boring and repetitive about that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I also hate doing the same thing all over again. But I found a way how to avoid that - I just don't do them lol.
    That's exactly what I'm doing, too. Read properly. The thing is that then I don't even get to do the Argussian Reach emissary quest. There is no point preventing people from doing that. It just means I have less world quests to do.

The idea of unlocking world quests on each separate character is absolutely retarded, and there is not a single good thing about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post

I mean unlocking them accountwide.

The idea of unlocking world quests on each separate character is absolutely retarded, and there is not a single good thing about it.
    You obviously have no idea of the concept of 'effort leads to reward'.

Deleted
    I think he is referring to them unlocking accountwide, so you don't have to go through the Argus Questline. He just lacks the verbal skills to express that properly.
    I have to admit, that's a poor title.

It would be great if a mod could change that title to "Make all Argus World Quests unlock accountwide"

Done it on 11 characters so far not hard.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think the problem is what you are asking is not what your title states. What you mean is, make unlocking world quests account wide for all your alts. What you stated would mean that if you did a world quest on one toon, it would no longer be available for your 11 alts. I also wish the unlock was account wide. I have 9 110s. I just decided not to bother with most of them and only focus on my main and 2 back up toons. Getting all world quests unlocked on Argus takes about 90 minutes per character. I might do them eventually on other toons, but I don't care enough to do so. If they made the unlock account wide, I'd just do what I do now and farm BoA items on all my 110s, and just do the bulk of my WQs on the same focus characters.

Deleted
    You obviously have no idea of the concept of 'effort leads to reward'.
    I have put in that effort when I played through the whole chain on two characters. Are you against accountwide things? Why not make mounts character bound again? After all, why should an alt get to ride a mount that the main character earned? The alt has not gone through the effort to earn that mount.

The obvious answer is, it's the player that puts in the effort, and that I have done. There is no need to unlock things on every character. The dungeon unlocks accountwide. The teleporters unlock accountwide. The Crucible unlocks accountwide. Yet for some reason World Quests don't. All that means is less content available on each character. Unless I go through the same boring questline on each character. Thumbs up. Now actually make an argument.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Andonais View Post
    Done it on 11 characters so far not hard.
    It's not hard, it's boring.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aoyi View Post
    I think the problem is what you are asking is not what your title states. What you mean is, make unlocking world quests account wide for all your alts.
    Yes, my mistake.

Seriously, I've already done about a third of the quests there on almost every character, just to get to the Krokul missions, but no way can I do all quests there on all my 12 classes and still remain mentally sane. But I would like to do things like the emissary quest for the Argussian Reach that is active right now. Too bad that even though I have WQs unlocked in Antoran Wastes and Krokuun, there are none there for the Argussian Reach. Only for Army of the Light. I assume all of the Argussian Reach ones are in Mac'Aree.

Just make all WQs accountwide. This is ridiculous and pointless.
    If you're trying to play 12 classes you have already gone insane, keep up with it. Quit your job, kick your wife out after she shits out a kid that will one day be your gathering farmer, buy more hot pockets and mountain dew, you'll get these 12 classes maxed out for sure bro!

Or you know, stop being stupid and only play like 2 or 3 like smart people who have better things to do.

While I wont put it as dramatic as the OP, I have to agree to a certain extend.

I would like it more if the Unlock of the worldQuests there would be Accountwide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    If you're trying to play 12 classes you have already gone insane, keep up with it.
    I'm not trying to play 12 classes, I played 12 classes to level 110 and then did all the class quests. Now I casually want to play a certain class every now and then, depending on what I feel like. I know very well how much time I'm spending on the game. Most of the time I'm only doing auctions. So everything you said is irrelevant.

I'm not trying to play 12 classes, I played 12 classes to level 110 and then did all the class quests. Now I casually want to play a certain class every now and then, depending on what I feel like. I know very well how much time I'm spending on the game. Most of the time I'm only doing auctions. So everything you said is irrelevant.
    So everything you also said is irrelevant. Most of the WQs are actually regular quests re-used over and over every day, just do them as normal quest at the same rate you would do WQs and you'll get there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    So everything you also said is irrelevant. Most of the WQs are actually regular quests re-used over and over every day, just do them as normal quest at the same rate you would do WQs and you'll get there.
    What are you talking about? I don't have any Argussian Reach quests unlocked, which I need for the emissary quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, I like that you have to go through the intro, makes sense. It is still easy mode for alts to play anyways.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I did the chain that I wanted to do the WQ on, you should do the same if you want access.

What are you talking about? I don't have any Argussian Reach quests unlocked, which I need for the emissary quest.
    Then do it or don't. Why would you think a MMO-C thread would fix your problem?