Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    How do you stop people from having kids?
    Take the kid off them and euthanize the kid.
    Send the parents to jail for 10 years.
    If they have any more kids after that without a licence, then euthanize the parents.
    Simple really.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Take the kid off them and euthanize the kid.
    Send the parents to jail for 10 years.
    If they have any more kids after that without a licence, then euthanize the parents.
    Simple really.
    So murder is your answer? You've got serious issues. Can we get an answer from someone who isn't deranged?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    So murder is your answer? You've got serious issues. Can we get an answer from someone who isn't deranged?
    Well what do you do with the child then? Put it into care? Care homes are overflowing as it is. Hell, in the UK, they are paying people silly money to foster kids. The simple threat of going to prison for 10+ years would stop most people having kids without a licence.
    Fuck, where I live there's a slut with NINE KIDS. She keeps popping them out for benefits. The council have given her TWO HOUSES to be able to home them all. That's a major fucking drain of society. Why should people be allowed to pop out kids if they can't afford them, and society has to pick up the tab coz this fat cow doesn't want to work.....

If you can't show you can take care of a child, you shouldn't be allowed one. If you STILL have one, it's taken away and killed. Simple as that.

Deleted
    That's still not stopping people from having kids. So how about you, oh I don't know, use your brain?
    That's pretty condescending. But no, i do not intend to murder people like the posts above me. A law like this would truly reduce childbirth by A LOT. Depending on the fine, say 50k dollar per kid, or income-dependable, you would indeed see a massive decline of birthrates.

If we should have a law like this.. that`s a whole other story. But it`s possible. Massive outrage and riots in the streets, but possible.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nicci View Post
    That's pretty condescending. But no, i do not intend to murder people like the posts above me. A law like this would truly reduce childbirth by A LOT. Depending on the fine, say 50k dollar per kid, or income-dependable, you would indeed see a massive decline of birthrates.

If we should have a law like this.. that`s a whole other story. But it`s possible. Massive outrage and riots in the streets, but possible.
    So if people keep having kids when they don't have food to feed them why do you think they would stop just because they don't have money?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Well what do you do with the child then? Put it into care? Care homes are overflowing as it is. Hell, in the UK, they are paying people silly money to foster kids. The simple threat of going to prison for 10+ years would stop most people having kids without a licence.
    Fuck, where I live there's a slut with NINE KIDS. She keeps popping them out for benefits. The council have given her TWO HOUSES to be able to home them all. That's a major fucking drain of society. Why should people be allowed to pop out kids if they can't afford them, and society has to pick up the tab coz this fat cow doesn't want to work.....

If you can't show you can take care of a child, you shouldn't be allowed one. If you STILL have one, it's taken away and killed. Simple as that.
    If your serious then your a nut.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    So if people keep having kids when they don't have food to feed them why do you think they would stop just because they don't have money?

- - - Updated - - -
    You know, in Africa they breed like rabits while they cannot even feed themselves. This is because of the slight chance that one of their kids is good at something and will eventually send money to them (football or something). I reckon this kind of mindset will also be present at the portrayed situation. However, the difference is not that you lack money and start breeding kids you can barely feed, no, its a penalty for when you actually do so. This will likely put most people off and have them decide to not have any kids if they cannot afford/attain a license in some way.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    You know, in Africa they breed like rabits while they cannot even feed themselves. This is because of the slight chance that one of their kids is good at something and will eventually send money to them (football or something). I reckon this kind of mindset will also be present at the portrayed situation. However, the difference is not that you lack money and start breeding kids you can barely feed, no, its a penalty for when you actually do so. This will likely put most people off and have them decide to not have any kids if they cannot afford/attain a license in some way.
    You think they have a bunch of kids because one might be good at football and send them money? Please tell me your kidding.

I doubt it, people are irrational. It would likely target the wrong people anyway - 95% of the world's population growth in the last century is in the third world. Most Western nations are actually below replacement rates, especially so if you exclude immigrants and their children.

I think it's more that in the developed world, a child comes with a lot of short term cost and little longer term gain. In the third world the cost of raising children is very low and they are vital social capital both in terms of family members earning a living and also the marital alliances they can form with other powerful families. Their societies tie advancement to children in a way ours no longer does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post

If your serious then your a nut.
    Awww, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Should we ban everyone of a particular group, when someone within that subset does something bad?
    Yes.
    And when everyone is banned noone will be... *end syndrome monologue*

Muslims are terrible

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-10-04 at 03:22 PM.

James Martin doesn't sound muslim. Siding with the father here.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================