Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The next Overwatch character and hopefully that there are more maps/game modes coming

Warcraft 3 Remastered (I'd love WC4, but that seems unlikely at this point)

If Diablo 3 and SC2 aren't being actively worked on any more, I want to know what their respective teams are working on right now.

That there will never, ever be Vanilla Realms. (so some people can get over it and move on with their lives and everybody else doesn't have to worry about Blizzard wasting resources)
    Last edited by Camthur; 2017-10-07 at 08:59 PM.

Warcraft 4 RTS...we are atleast owed that-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Why? I think filtering out all the toxic, dumb, childish, entitled, jaded, rose tinted, angry, silly people would do a world of good. Thing's change, they might change into something you don't like so the natural response is to move on, not screech that you want it fixed when you have been told time and time again it won't be
    Being a paying customer who happens to support legacy realms apparently makes you childish, toxic, dumb, jaded, overly nostalgic, and wait for it... ENTITLED?

Most of us who support legacy realms while still playing retail learned long ago to suck it up and carry on or to quit. You assume none of us can be civil and that we're all dinosaurs holding the game back. I think we've found real toxicity.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    You're wrong, most people who want legacy servers are the opposite of civil
    On these forums, perhaps. You don't have the evidence to make that statement as a whole.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Bards.

Alternatively, this.
    Yeah Bards! There won't be a new class but if there was, this should be it. Mail wearing ranged Dps and heals with an emphasis on support/buffs.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Allowing any race to be in either faction and to be any class.
    This is one of the worst ideas, this would end the warcraft game for me all together.

Warcraft 3 remaster or something non wow (unless legacy from vanilla to wotlk)

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Yeah Bards! There won't be a new class but if there was, this should be it. Mail wearing ranged Dps and heals with an emphasis on support/buffs.....
    Won't ever happen. Imagine the rage when DPS meters show bards on bottom since their group buffs don't directly effect the bard's dps. Also, solo content you would be weak. PVP balance for bards would be weird too. Either their buffs are strong or they are negligible.

Seasonal legacy servers. Each expansion gets servers which start at the first patch and progress through the patches of the expansion. Cycle would probably be around 18 months. At the end of each cycle, your character has one of two options: move to the permanent end-patch server for your current expansion (for example a permanent 2.4.3 server for BC) or the fresh seasonal server of the next expansion (2.4.3 -> fresh 3.0).

Achievements and other account-wide items would be expansion-bound, but transfer to the next expansion if you opted for the expansion-progression. Note that this could be designed to disallow continuation into the "main" game (Legion, in this case) so it would be impossible to go back and get era-exclusive items for your Legion characters, if that is a concern for the devs and players of the main game. But it would be possible to, over the long term, get exclusives into the later legacy servers via seasonal transfers.

It would be the absolute dream come true for me, unfortunately I'd never stop playing WoW and it'd probably fuck over my life, as I'd almost certainly have multiple characters in every expansion. So MAYBE I'm glad it won't happen. MAYBE.
    Last edited by solarfallz; 2017-10-07 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Won't ever happen. Imagine the rage when DPS meters show bards on bottom since their group buffs don't directly effect the bard's dps. Also, solo content you would be weak. PVP balance for bards would be weird too. Either their buffs are strong or they are negligible.
    That and there's very few people willing to fill the "in-between" roles. A person who likes to support plays healer, a dps play dps, who plays support dps? and if they're too strong and required, someone is forced to play it, makes it messy.

FFXIV stepped away from support roles for reasons like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    This is one of the worst ideas, this would end the warcraft game for me all together.
    Why? That's silly.

4th spec for all (or just my) classes.

or a total rework of the faction system. So many races that arent in the same faction that should be, and almost the same number that are in the same faction that shouldnt be. + the faction "war" has been kinda pointless since Cata.
    I've no idea what to write here.

Dark Ranger.

Prob won't happen but it'd be amazing.

-Subraces and maybe a new race. ( Not realistic at this point but Arakkoa would be neat. wouldn't be against naga if it wasnt for the unrealistic leg issues....)
    - more character customization options. preferably things you can find out in the world. (hair dyes discovered by alchemy, reputation tattoos, pvp/pve scars, ect)

Legacy servers. I don't trust them with current WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    New guild features.

And keeping titanforging.

Complete removal of PvP. "Want fo fight other players? We have HotS, Overwatch and even freaking Hearthstone for you. Wow is a story-focused RPG game".
    Scaling zones would be nice.
    Subraces would be awesome, but i doubt it.

More customization for existing races. I'd much rather see this than another race in the roster at this point to be honest.

Expanded Customization/Subraces. WoW has managed to introduce so many interesting races on its long run it feels a shame not being able to play as most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    4th spec for all (or just my) classes.

or a total rework of the faction system. So many races that arent in the same faction that should be, and almost the same number that are in the same faction that shouldnt be. + the faction "war" has been kinda pointless since Cata.
    Half agree; I still think the faction war has a play on Warcraft, but it is also evident the larger threats require cooperation. The option to play "opting out" of the faction war through a neutral faction, or even a mercenary one, would be swell.
    Last edited by MyWholeLifeIsThunder; 2017-10-08 at 06:53 AM.

Deleted
    Legacy realms.