Deleted

So then Fury or Arms

Ya know, i've been searching on the net and I havent it clear enough, which spec will deal more dps in Antorus, Fury or Arms and why exactly. I mean, the 10% of crytical damage increased is kinda fine, it's been activared always you use the Smash, so, that doesn0t look that bad, so, which and why?

Or I should do reroll cause the warrs won't deal high dmg in Antorus? D:

And sorry my english makes youerselves get AIDS, I'm not a native english speaker :<

You're asking people to predict the future. But I think it's safe to say both specs will have competitive damage in Antorus, both with each other and with other classes. Legion isnt perfectly balanced but it's probably the closest it's ever been. Just play what you enjoy most.

At this current point in time, both specs on PTR are performing basically on par with each other for single target. Arms from the looks of it will be playing the fervor of battle spec so it's up to you whether you like that style of play, or would prefer to play fury.
    The damage is fine at this current point in time, there could be another wave of tuning etc so keep your eyes peeled.

Both specs are looking quite strong as everything stands at present. However, Blizzard has still got a tunning pass coming out at some point after the raid opens. This could change everything or nothing or just somethings.