Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Ofc on first page of every terrorist attack thread, you, or endus or the other known forum liberals would rush to the defense of a certain religion..
    By ''defending'' you mean pointing that the virile approaches of the right (mostly ''kill random muslims in the streets and/or drop big bombs on the wrong country) dont' seem to work very well ?

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    And in the real world, Calgary is in Alberta, the most right wing region in Canada. And in the real world, the previous right wing government policy toward muslims migrants was not markedly different than the Liberals one.
    You mean Calgary the town with the gay Muslim elected mayor?
    Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    you'd be surprised how much stabbing a human body can take.
    I know well.

But he got run over by a high speed car before that, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Aitch View Post
    You mean Calgary the town with the gay Muslim elected mayor?
    It's VERY odd, I know, but the Canadian right wing is not psychotically obsessed with religion or backdoor shenanigans

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I know well.

But he got run over by a high speed car before that, too.
    my record's a low speed bus. don't get hit by a bus. that shit hurts.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

10+ Year Old Account
    was he an immigrant or someone born here who turned to the dark side. i hope they give more details on him soon, has a big impact on how i feel about this lol
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!

7+ Year Old Account
    Remember: if you kill your enemies, they win.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Shouldn't we just save our self some trouble and make a sticky or something labeled: "This week in terrorism"?
    We can have sub sections consisting of ideology of the perpetrator(s) or something.
    We need a terrorism sub forum topic, like politics

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draganid View Post
    was he an immigrant or someone born here who turned to the dark side. i hope they give more details on him soon, has a big impact on how i feel about this lol
    You mean he was a Sith Lord? Holy Shit...
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    If you spend a crap ton and destroy your economy todo so then they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    Rememember, if you are attacked by Saudis terrorists, go bomb Afghanistan, then Iraq.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    If Honourable Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has his way, in a few years Canada might look like a pretty good alternative to the Sandbox for Americans to play around in. Assuming a few more Stanley Cup Final Loss riots don't do the trick.

♪ Bombs over Brampton ♪

♪ Bombs over Brampton ♪
    Don't remind me of that dump called Brampton. Any honest Canadian should stay the hell away from that cesspool that they call "cultural diversity" because that's the place where it goes to die. When mortgage interest rates go up, Brampton is going to be one of the first to have massive bankruptcy and foreclosure problems because people there are making bottom rate money and spending it all on shit they shouldn't be buying and houses they can only make the minimum payments on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Can't they just stop allowing some countries to enter for a while? For their own safety. If there is a terror attack from someone born in Canada then bad luck. But if they are usually from the same country, then why don't they stop the access ? Or is this not the case?
    Working backwards in time, and ignoring this attack since the suspect (as far as I know) hasn't been identified to journalists yet (though they're in custody);

2017:
    June 3: Rehab Dughmosh, Canadian citizen, originally Syrian.
    Jan 29: Alexandre Bissonette, Quebecois.

2016:
    Aug 10: Aaron Driver, Canadian.

2014:
    Oct 22: Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, Canadian.
    Oct 20: Martin Couture-Rouleau, Canadian.

Literally the only one of those attacks that might have been prevented by shutting down immigration is Dughmosh's. And it's definitely nowhere close to the worst on the list. It isn't immigrants, nor refugees in particular, that are causing any kind of terror attacks in Canada.

Time for thoughts and prayers for Canada.

And change our facebook pictures with an overlay of the Canada flag.

What else am i missing? This will surely stop future attacks.

Deleted
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/04/w...or-attack.html
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Times
    OTTAWA — A Somali man suspected of carrying out what was called a terrorist attack in Alberta last weekend came to Canada and was declared a refugee after being ordered expelled from the United States several years ago, officials said on Wednesday.

Perhaps it's time for Trudeau to rethink this policy of allowing just anyone in Canada, and giving a refugee status to just anyone? This really can't go on. Perhaps Canada should look to Finland to see how we deal with our asylum seekers, and what kind of percentages we turn away, and take a few pointers. If the terror suspect was ordered to leave the US, then one has to wonder why Canada would take him in.

Also, on a different note, perhaps it's time for Trudeau to build a wall on Canada's southern border? I hear that's a great way of stopping stuff like this from happening.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2017-10-05 at 11:28 AM.

I mean, it was just a chevy malibu. You can barely knock someone down with one of those things. And I know, one of my besties just bought one. Tiny little fuck car. My 6'5" ass can barely sit in the thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/04/w...or-attack.html

Perhaps it's time for Trudeau to rethink this policy of allowing just anyone in Canada, and giving a refugee status to just anyone? This really can't go on. Perhaps Canada should look to Finland to see how we deal with our asylum seekers, and what kind of percentages we turn away, and take a few pointers. If the terror suspect was ordered to leave the US, then one has to wonder why Canada would take him in.

Also, on a different note, perhaps it's time for Trudeau to build a wall on Canada's southern border? I hear that's a great way of stopping stuff like this from happening.
    The guy in question came over and got refugee status in 2012, somewhat before the 2016 election that brought Trudeau into power. Explain exactly how it is his fault and not Harper's, the Conservative leader who was actually in charge of the country in 2012?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynarii View Post
    The guy in question came over and got refugee status in 2012, somewhat before the 2016 election that brought Trudeau into power. Explain exactly how it is his fault and not Harper's, the Conservative leader who was actually in charge of the country in 2012?
    Hasn't Trudeau opened Canada's borders completely wide open to anyone and everyone who comes seeking asylum, since this guy was let in? I hear that's exactly what he's done, from several threads being made on these forums on an almost daily basis.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Hasn't Trudeau opened Canada's borders completely wide open to anyone and everyone who comes seeking asylum, since this guy was let in? I hear that's exactly what he's done, from several threads being made on these forums on an almost daily basis.
    Not especially. Canada took in a group of Syrian refugees, practically handpicked for quality, in numbers that makes Canada still one of the lowest countries for accepting refugees. Right now, there's been issues with Somali refugees crossing from the US, but the argument there is about whether or not the Canadian system will even listen to the claims at all, and what to do with the people while they're waiting for the claims to be heard. Trudeau has made a big show of how friendly Canada is, but the essence of what he's said is only that the system is going to hear the claims rather than reject them unheard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynarii View Post
    Not especially. Canada took in a group of Syrian refugees, practically handpicked for quality, in numbers that makes Canada still one of the lowest countries for accepting refugees. Right now, there's been issues with Somali refugees crossing from the US, but the argument there is about whether or not the Canadian system will even listen to the claims at all, and what to do with the people while they're waiting for the claims to be heard. Trudeau has made a big show of how friendly Canada is, but the essence of what he's said is only that the system is going to hear the claims rather than reject them unheard.
    Not to mention that the current refugees are a few hundred of a key demographic for Djihadists : Haitians