Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    I just got home and Before I left the hospital my Facebook feed was being bombarded by "religion of peace" and those damn Muslims. Everyone has gone quiet all of a sudden, did something happen?

I had lot of close mates who were in the vicinity of the concert. Thankfully everyone is accounted for but this is still horrific. The sounds of the guns seem like they were automatic weapons.
    The shooter is white from what people are posting.

I mean.. it is kinda true.. Who ACTUALLY likes Country music?

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Can't wait to hear what Alex Jones has to say about it.
    Hillary forced him to through tv hypnosis, that's pretty obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlack View Post
    Sheriff on Fox
    >Fox

So it's not a source.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    A) let the ATF use computers to track weapons across the US.
    B) Give them the funding and resources so they can have the proper man power to monitor gun sales and deal with the black market.
    Sure that's a step forward, but it's not a catch all, weapons can still slip through the cracks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    >Fox

So it's not a source.
    https://twitter.com/LVMPD/status/914801856185999361

Enough of a source for you?

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    By one person ?
    It's not hard to imagine, if the guy is spraying hundreds of bullets at a crowd from above. Not to mention that the angle of the bullets is going to cause wounds that not even god is going to be able to fix. It's one thing to get hit in the chest horizontally, and quite another getting shot into ones neck for example, with the bullet now passing the whole length of ones body.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    >Fox

So it's not a source.
    https://twitter.com/LVMPD/status/914801856185999361

>Fox

So it's not a source.
    You're so funny it's unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    The shooter is white from what people are posting.
    Has been confirmed by the Sheriff of Clark County, haven't found out the reasoning for the shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Nobody is 'okay' with it. It's also not something easily solved, either. There isn't a law that can be passed that can just 'fix' this.
    Oh please. Don't try to pretend that anyone gives a shit. You have had fucking YEARS of near weekly mass shootings. You have had Sandy Hook, and the Orlando Night Club Shooting among hundreds of others. Don't spout platitudes about how it isn't "easily solved". Nobody who matters gives a flying fuck about solving it. They never have, and never will. Nobody is trying to "Fix" it, because the entire goddamned country has become so desensitized to it that they no longer give a damn. You may not be "okay" with it, but the collective American Societal Conscience sure as hell doesn't give a flying fuck about fixing it, which is tantamount to having collectively accepted it as the price for maintaining the status quo.

This will just get filed away with Sandy Hook and the Orlando Shooting and a week or two from now, America-At-Large will have largely forgotten about it, leaving only those directly affected to try to deal with the fallout. Until it happens all over again. Which it will. Again and again and again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Sure that's a step forward, but it's not a catch all, weapons can still slip through the cracks.
    Of course not but what we have now is a free for all because THEY BE TAKING UR GUNS fears. You have more of a chance of shooting yourself in the foot as an illegal gun seller than getting caught by the ATF.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I think this would make it a record breaker then.
    Breivik had over 70 kills. Still off from that one.

>Fox

So it's not a source.
    Right, Fox must have produced a fake serif to spread a false piece of noncritical information for no reason. Those biased bastards.

>Fox

So it's not a source.
    It was literally spoken by the sheriff, not random talk show hosts.

Also fox is a news source if you are watching the actual news they are just as reputable as any other local news channel.

The issue with fox is their talk shows, not their news.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    I just got home and Before I left the hospital my Facebook feed was being bombarded by "religion of peace" and those damn Muslims. Everyone has gone quiet all of a sudden, did something happen?
    Shooter was confirmed not-muslim.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Fucking hell...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Oh please. Don't try to pretend that anyone gives a shit. You have had fucking YEARS of near weekly mass shootings. You have had Sandy Hook, and the Orlando Night Club Shooting among hundreds of others. Don't spout platitudes about how it isn't "easily solved". Nobody who matters gives a flying fuck about solving it. They never have, and never will. Nobody is trying to "Fix" it, because the entire goddamned country has become so desensitized to it that they no longer give a damn. You may not be "okay" with it, but the collective American Societal Conscience sure as hell doesn't give a flying fuck about fixing it, which is tantamount to having collectively accepted it as the price for maintaining the status quo.

This will just get filed away with Sandy Hook and the Orlando Shooting and a week or two from now, America-At-Large will have largely forgotten about it, leaving only those directly affected to try to deal with the fallout. Until it happens all over again. Which it will. Again and again and again.
    Such a brave little rant you did there.

Now do you have some specific policy in mind, or just complaining?

I mean Trump has not send a word even though he has lot to say about attacks in Europe.

That is your big hint. Probably working on big words to scold players or mayors or whoever he doesn't like this week.

You kill 1 million in AMerica and it is just statistics. "ISIS" kills someone in Ghana and it becomes a rallying cry for election in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Has been confirmed by the Sheriff of Clark County, haven't found out the reasoning for the shooting.
    I wonder if it would be wrong to start assuming. Lets ask some of the people that assumed it was muslims the moment the story cracked. @oxymoronic what should we do?