10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Suicide, cops have already said.
    Thanks. Hadn't seen that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Suprised you didnt blame Russia 'im not ruling it out'
    That was uncalled for.

The usual suspects wanted him to be brown so fucking badly.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    Except there wasn't. He also didn't have anything to assume he's left-wing. So why is pathetic, vitriolic hatred being spewed against left-wing individuals? Historical precedent certainly doesn't support it.

So why are people's panties in a bunch screaming about the left wing? Tell me, I'm interested, clearly you must have some idea gauging your reaction, or you wouldn't have have spoken in the first place. Enlighten us, please.
    The same reason you're full of shit. People are hoping the other side did it so they can blame them for the deaths.

Again. Don't pretend you're better than people calling this a leftist plot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yep I thought the same thing couldn't be sure. It sounds like it was not a legally acquired gun. But if he had $400.000. He could buy one.
    400k is nothing for a home in a major city in the west anymore. i live in a small 1 room appartment in Gothenburg Sweden that is worth like 300k or more depending on standard, some go for more.

Don't worry, Congress will take swift action to prevent something like this from happening again. I fully expect a new ban on outdoor concerts within a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    You cant buy belt fed automatic weapon systems legally
    You didn't fully read the post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    I think what he means is it was a country music festival which means mostly republicans who were shot/killed given the prevalence of Country Music being southern..... If it was a Little Wayne concert we would have blamed the republicans.

The facts will come out though and if this is some guy with antifa posts all over his facebook or something I hope the correct people get blamed. But Most likely not politically motivated until we know otherwise.
    Taste in music is a brave assumption on his part to start calling for the purge of 50% or more of the country.

I completely agree with what I put in bold, entirely.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    It's not just Australia, the US is pretty much unique in terms of gun homicide rate among its peers.
    Im not saying its a good thing, but if you were to ban legally purchasing guns, and bought all the guns back from private citizens who legally purchased them and destroyed them, it would do close to nothing in terms of gun homicides. I bet anything this guy either stole those weapons from an armory (idk how he would get on a military base, into a vault, and then steal them), or he got them from an arms dealer, which means laws would have done nothing. Most homicide victims are killed with illegally purchased fire arms. Also, i dont think people should be able to purchase them as easily as they can in some states, I know i have a handgun for person protection in my house and car, but I had to pay a 2k licensing fee, go through extended background checks, interview with the local PD, followed by a 6 week "cool-down" period, and im a veteran.

I have to say that would be highly suggestive evidence. Nobody who isn't a zealot would pay - what was it, $20 for a shitty hat?
    Comparitavely, any piece of Bernie or Hillary gear means the shooter is doing it in their name like a MAGA hat means you kill for Trump, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Oh shut up. If that asshole had a Trump hat in his vehicle, you and a bunch of other people that talk about waiting for facts would be spamming Nazi over this.
    Absolutely.

Damn.. Really sad to hear of this. Hope they catch his partner soon.

I can't quite believe he had such a powerful gun. When I saw the death toll I thought he had to of had an automatic, but a belt fed one? Its like something out of a fictional movie..

Trump has issued the stock standard bland copypasta tweet:

My warmest condolences and sympathies to the victims and families of the terrible Las Vegas shooting. God bless you!
    "Warmest condolences"? He seriously has no idea how words work.

Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    The usual suspects wanted him to be brown so fucking badly.

LOL.

The woman in question is Filipino-Australian, apparently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Like I have been saying...

People should be free to do what they want, so long as it does not harm others.

I do not believe in absolute freedom, because I understand ti is quite literally impossible so long as two or more people exist.

If you want a weapon, get a weapon.
    It boils down to "harm others"... is hate speech harming others? Is self-defense harming others? Is poverty or excessive wealth harming others?

sad part is there's not enough middle people to fight off this insanity. You're going to have the left vs right plight until it implodes. Not to mention trust for the government is low.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Add a written test to screen out some loonies and a safety test where they actually shoot a gun and must do so safely. This will screen out other loonies.
    I hate to say it, but as much as I agree with this, people wont care. Just take a drive on American roads. These are people who took "written" and actual "Driving"tests and learned the rules of the road and driving safety yet you still see people who fail to obey traffic signs (stop, yield, Rail Road, lane discipline, cellphones), fail to obey traffic signals and a good 80% dont use turn signals. These are people who were taught the rules of the road passed a test requiring this knowledge but flat out ignore them unless there is a cop around. You think test for firearm ownership would solve anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    Multi storey homes should have fire escapes, I would rather get out and call the police and avoid any conflict, I'm neither Chuck Norris or good with a gun.
    Oh should they? My home is two stories, it doesnt. Many condos dont, most town homes dont

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Comparitavely, any piece of Bernie or Hillary gear means the shooter is doing it in their name like a MAGA hat means you kill for Trump, right?
    Name one. Without googling, right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Name one. Without googling, right now.
    The Portland stabber.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Have you ever seen any post apocalyptic movies? Because that's pretty much what happens when everyone's freedom equals the firepower they carry.
    Yes, I have, and that is why I paint this crazy scenario as an opposition to saying that favoring safety over freedom leads to putting everyone in cells.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    Yeah i just came from there i left around the time they started shooting its a clusterfuck. Cops heading there from all over town.
    Def a terrorist attack.
    I find it funny how 'muricans cling to their guns with the bs excuse "it's for protection" but when a mass shooting happens they all BITCH OUT. other times they want to "make a stand" like hollywood heroes but irl run just as fast if not faster than the people that have no guns.

If they can't get away themselves, only then they shoot back n are hailed as heroes by the other chickens.

Deleted
    Inb4 americans try to blame it on Islam

Def a terrorist attack.
    What exactly is their political aim with this attack? To me it looks like an american going apeshit with a gun, you know, like so many others in the past have done.