Page 8 of 162 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    The fuck? I thought he was down at the strip? Did he shoot down from a hotel window?
    Atleast one person shot from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Hotel at the Harvest Music Festival over the road.

What happened after that isn't known at this point.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Is this official or hearsay?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    Listening to the scanners for the last two hours, they have atleast 6 people in custody for different reasons. None have been confirmed to be directly linked to the shooting (one was walking around with a pellet gun off the strip for instance).
    May 30th, 2019 - Trump admits Russia helped him get elected.

An elected Republican called for biblical law to be implemented and for all non-christians to be murdered. But it's sharia law we should be scared about right?

Republicans ran an actual Nazi for office in 2018 and he got nearly 1/3rd of the votes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    hearsay.

Only thing official is The police killed a gunman after a shooting in Las Vegas. They believed there were no other attackers.

https://twitter.com/LVMPD

Over 20 dead, more than 100 injured after Las Vegas mass shooting: Police briefing
    Last edited by mmoc6b1f2f8dff; 2017-10-02 at 08:35 AM.

Sheriff said it was a local man, over 100 injured and over 20 dead. He believes it is only a single shooter, and he is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Pretty much, was firing into the crowd from above.
    Don't know what to say. At some point I guess there's absolutely fuck all one can do... people will always find a way to kill other people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adio View Post
    Sheriff said it was a local man, over 100 injured and over 20 dead. He believes it is only a single shooter, and he is dead.
    Media reports the gunman was accompanied by someone who is now on the run still.

Deleted
    The suspect shooter is dead but his companion Marylou Danley is still at large, according to Joseph Lombardo, the sheriff of the Las Vegas Metropolitan police department.

Lombardo would not give a name for the dead shooter but confirmed he open fire from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel.

“The primary aggressor is dead ... the scene is static,” Lombardo confirmed. The dead man lived locally and his motives are not known, he added. There were no explosives involved in the attack. But police used a controlled explosion to get to the suspect he said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unrelated the police just said the shooter is dead and a hunt for his roommate is underway Marilou Danley Asian female.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where are the posts of sympathy for 'not all gun owners' from SJWs on here?

Some people really hate music i guess.

Man, I'm used to inaudible voices but damn how does anyone understand what's being said in here...?

Sixghmhm so onarkparkar we can confirm hardcore confirm gotta be open, still on property other concerns gonna be open hendersen.

Sure mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    “The primary aggressor is dead ... the scene is static,” Lombardo confirmed. The dead man lived locally and his motives are not known, he added. There were no explosives involved in the attack. But police used a controlled explosion to get to the suspect he said.
    So they threw a hand grenade into his face?

Proper Counter Strike situation.

If only Americans were allowed to arm themselves, this wouldnt have happened! (Am I doing it right?)

Quote Originally Posted by SherriMayim View Post
    Where are the posts of sympathy for 'not all gun owners' from SJWs on here?
    I think you're not even sure what you want to say, what with you getting entangled in that memefest garbage you just produced...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

She used to work there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    If only Americans were allowed to arm themselves, this wouldnt have happened! (Am I doing it right?)
    walking around with a sniper rifle that can take out a guy at the 32t floor would not be wery handy.

But if you think its a good idea them mayby ppl should start doing that.

Is it even confirmed that she has anything to do with it?

Ah crap I just realized she's his wife. Dang.
    Confirmed as the shooter companion, yes.

Sooo I just checked news sources...

Fox headline has 2 dead 20+ wounded

CNN has 20 dead + many injured

AP has same number as Fox

MSNBC has 5 headlines + more attacking Trump over anything

Lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    Fox headline has 2 dead 20+ wounded

CNN has 20 dead + many injured
    They just haven't updated yet. Police have confirmed ~20 dead and 100+ wounded just a few minutes ago.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    MSNBC has 5 headlines + more attacking Trump over anything
    That sounds like the most trustworthy source.

Ah crap I just realized she's his wife. Dang.

https://everipedia.org/wiki/geary-danley/

Is this left wing terrorism...?
    No. The roommate of Marylou Danley is a Stephen C Paddock. You posted a guy from Fayetteville, Arkansas, this guy and woman are from Mesquite, Nevada.