Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Serinth View Post
    Did you seriously print ur crit chance with all procs possible? Do you actually think that is your "real" crit chance?
    My "real" crit chance as you're calling it which is retarded since mark of the claw + shocklight is up 40%+ of the time is 56%. If I were so inclined and I could have that up to 58%. Even if you want to be pedantic and average out the 40% of the time my procs are up, it'd still average out to 59% sheet crit.
    TLDR - high levels of crit are quite possible. I even explicitly stated it was 64% with concordance up.

If you don't count EOC procs... Well then I don't know what to do with you.
    Last edited by kaelleria; 2017-10-15 at 12:08 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    My "real" crit chance as you're calling it which is retarded since mark of the claw + shocklight is up 40%+ of the time is 56%. If I were so inclined and I could have that up to 58%. Even if you want to be pedantic and average out the 40% of the time my procs are up, it'd still average out to 59% sheet crit.
    TLDR - high levels of crit are quite possible. I even explicitly stated it was 64% with concordance up.

Your crit chance is the one shown on armory. EoC is kindof static so that might be the only exception but still isnt quite fair considering a target swap means that u lose 100% of the crit it gives. You may ofcourse define ur crit chance however you like, but 99% of the community defines it as the one shown on armory This is why other people than me commented on your cute calculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Serinth View Post
    Your crit chance is the one shown on armory. EoC is kindof static so that might be the only exception but still isnt quite fair considering a target swap means that u lose 100% of the crit it gives. You may ofcourse define ur crit chance however you like, but 99% of the community defines it as the one shown on armory This is why other people than me commented on your cute calculation.
    Kind of why I stated very explicitly in my original comment when Concordance was up.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post

But but haste > crit when you reaching 55% crit.
    that is not counting eoc crit in.
    so maybe swap to more haste

Quote Originally Posted by Phantombeard View Post
    You never forget your first love, never.
    I dunno, I love my dh more than anything at the moment and I don't see how I can go back. Mage just feels weird now.

Quote Originally Posted by Resentless View Post
    I dunno, I love my dh more than anything at the moment and I don't see how I can go back. Mage just feels weird now.
    Im with you. I play DH because i enjoy it, not because it is the flavor of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    Good all you baddies leave the DH community so us good players can make a name for ourselves. This whole re rolling is stupid. Everyone was like omg re roll for ToS but i wonder how many actually did as DH are not that bad in ToS. I just find it funny.
    Re-roll on!
    Blue/low purple parsing heroic raider telling other people they are bad. There's nothing wrong with being a heroic raider and having mediocre parses. Its a videogame after all, but if you want to refer to people as "baddies" you should probably make sure you don't fit that definition yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    Im with you. I play DH because i enjoy it, not because it is the flavor of the month.
    Totally in the same boat. Played DH from the second they unlocked until now, and I honestly can't see myself maining another character going forward, for this expansion at the very least. The last time I stuck with a character for an entire expansion was WotLK with a prot pally. Never felt that love for a class since then, and I did play for a majority of the previous expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by patrins View Post
    Blue/low purple parsing heroic raider telling other people they are bad. There's nothing wrong with being a heroic raider and having mediocre parses. Its a videogame after all, but if you want to refer to people as "baddies" you should probably make sure you don't fit that definition yourself.
    what log you looking at? i am far from bad i havent posted a log in over a month and a half that actually meant a damn thing. back when i cared i was parsing 90-99% parses. i see plenty of DH just kicking peoples asses on streams and in own raid. my guess is you are good?
    Last edited by sosleapy; 2017-10-17 at 01:47 PM.

Well it looks like your 4 piece got buffed from 15% haste to 40% haste. I don't play DH so I don't know how good it is now, but it seems to be a decent improvement. Still no changes to your 2 piece though, which I think looks undertuned but I don't play the class so w/e.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Well it looks like your 4 piece got buffed from 15% haste to 40% haste. I don't play DH so I don't know how good it is now, but it seems to be a decent improvement. Still no changes to your 2 piece though, which I think looks undertuned but I don't play the class so w/e.
    its our own mini bloodlust on a 45 second cd. Not to mention, if you have demonic, you gain another 15% on top of that, so, its 55% haste. With that, think of it as if you are bloodlusted everytime after you use eyebeam for 8 seconds. we still will probably at least run 2 pc of t20 with this amount of haste on st with demonic. With chaos blades, you could probably run 2pc and 4 pc the entire time with belt and ring.

as to if that amount of haste is currently good, im pretty sure it is, and thats without simming. will it be spectacular? doubt it. But hey, only time can tell.

and yea, I do agree the 2 pc should be buffed. If they are worried about the aoe, make it so that with a single target, eyebeam damage is increased 50-100% (dunno, dont care) amount. With multiple targets, its increased by 30%. But as it is, give it another 10-15% and should be fine.

I still think the tier is bad because:

1/ Eye Beam. Still does poop damage.
    2/ Haste is not a desirable stat in Demonic builds.
    3/ We're still capped by fury and the higher the haste, the faster we consume. That means the chances we will be generating fury inside of Meta windows will be higher, which isn't good imo.

Prepare to spam dat Demon's Bite at the speed of light.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post

3/ We're still capped by fury and the higher the haste, the faster we consume. That means the chances we will be generating fury inside of Meta windows will be higher, which isn't good imo.

Eh, I placed demons bite where my felblade was.... i dont notice much difference =\ using anger ring, so, with 3 to 4 demons bites, im capped fury, and thats without picking up souls. with souls on a constant basis... i might hit it every so often? Blind fury gives so much fury... and then arcane torrent and such... yea. I really do not feel to much difference between felblade and demons bite... sure... when i am unlucky, i have to press it a few times, but its the same for bad procs on dblades and felblade. I can play both "specs" pretty effectively too. Try it sometime. More than likely you will press demons bite a few more times, yes, but it feels less... slow? I feel is the right term.

As to spamming demons bite post eyebeam... that is debatable. Blindfury gives you a shit ton of fury, and if you are a good with demonic and rng gods, you will already have 1 soul ready before even eybeaming. After that, all you are doing is chaos strikes and moving left and right very slightly, picking up the orbs for more fury. Right now? I hit demons bite... once during demonic meta, and thats with bad rng, and thats in heroic and mythic tos raid bosses. So spamming demons bite? Eh, maybe hit it twice? with all that haste we might get two? extra chaos strikes in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post

The other issue I anticipate is that Eye Beam is a mid-ranged ability. It’s nice to use it when you’re forced to be out of range of the target (M Sisters). With t21 you better make sure as fuck that you’re going to be in melee range for the next 12 seconds before touching Eyebeam.

It would be nice if EB functioned like previous versions of Howling Blast and Fists of Fury - your primary target takes additional damage. Although knowing blizzard, they would implement it by just nerfing damage for additional targets.
    Last edited by Ysho; 2017-10-18 at 03:33 AM.

Your sims are correct. I've spent way too much time on ptr with the new set bonus trying to make it work in every way I possibly can and it just doesn't. Only time it become better is on 3 target or more fights and even then it's not a large enough boost in damage to justify the +30 ilevels you have across all the pieces.

7+ Year Old Account
    15 -> 40% haste bois.
    Burn it. BURN IT!

Deleted
    This is going to be ridiculous, if it stays as is any haste level above 15% will put us into 100% area, so there's the problem of capping seeing as demonic doesn't really benefit from lower bd/tg cooldown or faster autos, and with bloodlust we'll hit 160%. The best way to use this set would be with soul leggo, if it gave demonic Appetite...

Deleted
    Well, looks nice with this 40%. But still not a fan of the 2P. Just increase spell damage is such a lack of imagination
    Last edited by mmoc47c8f50577; 2017-10-18 at 07:38 AM.

Deleted
    40 % haste is great : they indeed added the haste buff of sephuz (15+25%).

I don't have simed this new bonus but this set seems now correct for demonic in ST and really good in MT.
    It remains to fix the eyes beam interruption bug (triggered with inner demon proc) cause this buff can apply only if eyes beam is fully channeled thus if a bug make us lose sometimes the 4p effect that's clearly not acceptable..

Sure the communication about dh stays quite lacking (unexistant ?) but at least the dev team have finally made something for the T21. We know to complain, we should know to thanks too : thank for that change. But I don't forget it can be changed yet ! We'll see with antorus release for sure.
    Last edited by mmoca4d50bfbec; 2017-10-18 at 01:40 PM.

Seems like pretty irrelevant change as haste with dbite is pretty useless and it doesn't solve a problem of lacking fury during meta. Also, 2 piece is simply crap as damage boost is just non-existent on boss fight because the eye beam has too long cd and does not scale at all with our best stat - crit. I do appreciate that they focus on demonic, as I like it better, but unless the set boosts generation of souls through appetite, it's going to be bad set at most.