Poll: Are you a good person or a bad person?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekach View Post
    WoW i have seldom read something so fucking basic... You and thousands of others who feel like they reinvented hot water by styling themselves after Dr Who\Sherlock\Rick Sanchez.....
    I'm sorry I triggered you, dickhead.
    Sorry not sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I'm a fucking paragon of virtue.

Deleted
    I think I'm a good person, but I do have alot of Psycho thoughts tho.
    I try to help animals whenever I can and people I know. I donate to greenpeace and gaia(belgium).
    Tho I'm selfish too, I'll never ask anyone for stuff or ask them to do something for me, but I help someone who is in need of any help.
    In meanwhile I'm one of those who would love to see some of the world burn, but without nature getting hurt. I don't trust humans easily and despise alot of them thanks to their abusive nature and thinking that they're the center of the mf universe. Also I don't like to live casual and I hate routines but at the same time I'm depending on those. I get bored very very very quickly of everything.
    I struggle in daily life even on simple tasks thx to ADD. But at the same time I love life and embrace the fact that I have the honor of walking on this planet and living on it.
    So am I good or bad? Heck, I don't know..What is the definition of being a good or bad person or something in between?