Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Did you skip Mists of Pandaria?
    Oh yes. His only time to shine.
    And that's it. He has been sitting in Silvermoon since then. Only showing up to carry the body of Vol'jin
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgePayne View Post
    Thoughts?
    The only faction that Jaina could lead is the "Pissed off" Faction... and to gain reputation with her Faction, you have to find items around the world that make her more pissed off...

She cant be a leader anymore.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Oh yes. His only time to shine.
    And that's it. He has been sitting in Silvermoon since then. Only showing up to carry the body of Vol'jin
    that's more than what goblin get, or the worst punchbag: what gnomes get, and they are in wow since vanilla
    gnomes are only race that isn't in any cinematic of the game, I seriously was expecting them in TBC

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    The only faction that Jaina could lead is the "Pissed off" Faction... and to gain reputation with her Faction, you have to find items around the world that make her more pissed off...

She cant be a leader anymore.
    they can still redeem her, and as one of the very few wc3 heroes left, i still wait for that
    Seriously Varian would fit far better in the 'I HATE ORKS' figure than Jaina, for whatever reason they decided to make jaina the warmonger and varian anger management the calm one
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Thrall gives quests> players: "Man, we've had enough of green Jesus ffs"

Khadgar gives quests > players: "Man, we've had enough of Alliance characters ffs"

what about making thrall give quest to horde players and Khadgar to alliance players? sounds incredibly, right?

I forgot to add that considering recent lore, I know that I should stay reserved with my wishes(this is why I only said what I rougly expect and now what I want). So I'm gonna share it for others :P

www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6nSo4W-C8s
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Enough with "expansion leaders", it's just a garbage excuse to turn a couple of characters into attention whores while neglecting everyone else. This shit is making me miss MoP and that's not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Thrall gives quests> players: "Man, we've had enough of green Jesus ffs"

Khadgar gives quests > players: "Man, we've had enough of Alliance characters ffs"
    Thrall didn't give even a quarter of the quests Khadgar gave in the last two expansions to Horde and Alliance alike. Thrall became Horde-exclusive content again the moment Cataclysm ended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Sylvanas will most likely reappear in the next expansion since she is debuting at Blizzcon. I'm guessing the main characters will be female dominant. So yes, Jaina and Alleria being main leaders of their respective factions make sense.
    Sisters at war maybe?

I would like to see a badass thrall again.

But dear god just get rid of khadgar, he annoys me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Thrall didn't give even a quarter of the quests Khadgar gave in the last two expansions to Horde and Alliance alike. Thrall became Horde-exclusive content again the moment Cataclysm ended.
    That is because Legion is a continuation of what happened in WoD more so than any other expansion was to another in the past. In addition to this, the number of quests given by an "expansion leader" can hardly define the importance of the character to the lore at a certain point; Thrall was much more important in Cataclysm than Khadgar is in Legion, although Khadgar does give too many quests in Legion. These are however trivial in comparison to "healing a wound in the world" or outright shooting the big bad guy out of the sky.

Besides, the point of my post was to show that there will always be someone who is unhappy no matter what.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-10-11 at 10:11 PM.

Enough with "expansion leaders", it's just a garbage excuse to turn a couple of characters into attention whores while neglecting everyone else. This shit is making me miss MoP and that's not good.
    Why is that? Asking out of curiosity.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Because those characters serve only to be part of marketing and small "micro" story within expansion, rather than big, overarching story most people want.

Take example of farondis. Anyone gives a fuck ? Like really ? Nope. Will he ever reappear ? No. In the essence, all spotlight he took is "wasted" because this story can never be reused. Same goes for many other "queen of a day" characters like yrel (whom we will never see again), most orcs in WoD who got discared, and any teritorial characters like for instance ebonhorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Because those characters serve only to be part of marketing and small "micro" story within expansion, rather than big, overarching story most people want.

Take example of farondis. Anyone gives a fuck ? Like really ? Nope. Will he ever reappear ? No. In the essence, all spotlight he took is "wasted" because this story can never be reused. Same goes for many other "queen of a day" characters like yrel (whom we will never see again), most orcs in WoD who got discared, and any teritorial characters like for instance ebonhorn.
    That I know, but I was asking why missing MoP is something bad.

I also have major issue that Blizz refuses developing minor characters so their stories could grow. They did very good job with Nazgrim and Taylor, so why not continuing this trend?
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    MoP didn't really meet my personal tastes, just that. However, it managed to do quite a few things right that both WoD and Legion failed to deliver.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Comparing Thrall in Cata with Khadgar in WoD and Legion is just dumb. Khadgar's role has been nothing but the supplementary. Thrall's role in Cata was the chosen one whose prophecy came out of nowhere. We even dealt with his personality's disorders and witnessed his marriage.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2017-10-12 at 09:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Comparing Thrall in Cata with Khadgar in WoD and Legion is just dumb. Khadgar's role has been nothing but the supplementary. Thrall's role in Cata was the chosen one whose prophecy came out of nowhere. We even dealt with his personality's disorders and witnessed his marriage.
    This doesn't change the fact that Khadgar has been nothing but omnipresent throughout the course of two expansions. The fact that he didn't hold the same importance of Thrall in the overall plot has little to do with the exhaustation players feel by dealing with a character that is almost everywhere and act as deo facto leader of everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    MoP didn't really meet my personal tastes, just that. However, it managed to do quite a few things right that both WoD and Legion failed to deliver.
    Admit it, you hate pandaren simply because you are teenage immature edgelord who likes violence and boobs ! Just like all who dislike pandaren !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Admit it, you hate pandaren simply because you are teenage immature edgelord who likes violence and boobs ! Just like all who dislike pandaren !
    I may be an immature edgelord but I'm definitely not a teenager!

And MoP had lot of boobs actually. Well, pandas' manboobs mostly but we're not going to discriminate right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This doesn't change the fact that Khadgar has been nothing but omnipresent throughout the course of two expansions. The fact that he didn't hold the same importance of Thrall in the overall plot has little to do with the exhaustation players feel by dealing with a character that is almost everywhere and act as deo facto leader of everyone.
    While important to WoD, Khadgar didn't really feel "omnipresent" to me. He was involved in the Legendary ring side-quests and made his main appearance in Hellfire Citadel, but other than that he was pretty unobtrusive down there in his tower in Talador. He's definitely a more central figure in Legion being the nominal head of the Kirin Tor and being involved in many, many quests and events.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead