Legendaries after "completing" a spec

Today i got the last legendary of my main spec. I am missing a total of 3 from the other ones.

My question goes: Can i keep my loot specialization on my main spec and still receive the others? (For the sake of relics)

Deleted
    Yes, they changed that in 7.2.5: When you have all leggies for your current loot spec, then the next one you get will be randomly picked from the other 2 (or 1 if DH) specs.

Edit: With patch 7.3.5, they add on top of that, when you have all leggies for all specs, you get random legendary tokens for other classes that are account bound. For your alts. Very weird, but that's what Blizzard decided

Thanks buds.

Keep in mind you will get a randomised legendary from any of the specs you haven't completed the leggo list for yet.

Im a ret and i sometimes get a leggo for Prot, sometimes for Holy, it will not affect you if you main a DH, but if you got a secondary spec preferance, keep that in mind

Madness will consume you!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Got a question too, what if I got my 2 BiS legendaries for one specc and want to farm for another, is it enough when I just change the loot specialization and stay on my main specc? Like let's say I have the BiS on MM and want to get some on BM now.

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    Got a question too, what if I got my 2 BiS legendaries for one specc and want to farm for another, is it enough when I just change the loot specialization and stay on my main specc? Like let's say I have the BiS on MM and want to get some on BM now.
    Yes, that's enough. I main balance so I got all those legends first. I wanted to get some resto ones next, so I changed my loot spec to resto and got resto leggos. If you change it back to current it'll go back to any spec.

Yes. You can just switch the loot spec to whatever while playing MM. Keep in mind, that you don't get MM only gear when doing this (like relics).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    What do you mean "is it enough?" Changing your loot specialization is just like respeccing to that spec and playing with your shit assigned to default.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    Yes. You can just switch the loot spec to whatever while playing MM. Keep in mind, that you don't get MM only gear when doing this (like relics).
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Yes, that's enough. I main balance so I got all those legends first. I wanted to get some resto ones next, so I changed my loot spec to resto and got resto leggos. If you change it back to current it'll go back to any spec.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Micronetic; 2017-10-08 at 07:07 AM.