Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I don't get how gay people would some how act a certain way. It's a sexually altering genetic difference, not a personality one. Surely a gay man could behave like just any other man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malvalen View Post
    That's called a stereotype, and absolutely is not always the case. Speaking as someone who used to identify as a butch lesbian (before realizing I was 1. bi and 2. transgender), I had girlfriends who ranged from lipstick to tomboy to more butch than me.

This isn't necessarily directed at you personally, Hubcap, but this thread really shows that people with no experience or knowledge on a subject should probably not talk about it like they're an authority on the matter.
    This 100x this - thread is full of clueless heterosexuals thinking they know what they're talking about

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Colactic View Post
    I don't get how gay people would some how act a certain way. It's a sexually altering genetic difference, not a personality one. Surely a gay man could behave like just any other man.
    Because they're not acting it's just a term prissy people take litteral like the OP

Because humans consider masculinity to be superior to femininity. Gay straight black white no one is immune. It really is that simple, I think.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Watch this short video it blow your narrow mind

- - - Updated - - -

This thread is not an attack on your preferences in your sex partners so I am not sure why you have taken it as such. Or indeed why you felt the need to serve less masculine gay men an underhanded compliment laced with homophobia and misogyny of which you're obliviously unaware and I'm sure you will deny this in the next post and I can't wait to hear the excuses for comparing less masculine men, wait for it, to women.

With that said, this thread is not actually about you or your partner(s) and in fact I have made that abundantly clear in the OP. There appears to be a wide-spread bias in the LGBT community as a whole (yes not just gay but L, B and T as well) in favour of straight-acting WHITE gay men and this appears to be a relic of living in a misogynistic, racist and male-driven society so your preferences (which I cannot help but get back to since you felt the need to make them public) are not yours but the preferences which you have been brainwashed to believe are attractive. We see it time and time again on TV, magazines, Films and also the internet and I just wanted to ask why an oppressed band of destitute and downtrodden people are celebrating and encouraging behaviours consistent with the oppressor, the straight-white male.
    I really don't know why you think society has brainwashed homosexuals in finding masculinity attractive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Inside the dream. But who is the dreamer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Because humans consider masculinity to be superior to femininity. Gay straight black white no one is immune. It really is that simple, I think.
    Which is stupid. Neither is inherently good or bad, they just are, and people should be allowed to act as masculine or as feminine as they want without judgment as long as it isn't hurting anyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Well heterosexual men are usually attracted to feminine women. Incidentally I notice that a lot of bi men seemingly like feminine men more

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a forbidden topic on MMO-C.
    intermittent unavailability
    please PM another global for urgent concerns

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |