Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Yeah there are no alpha and beta males. Of course not.
    The biggest beta people, are people who are believing in such, because they don't have thier life on track(its like placebo).

And no, its a lie. Its a product presented for virgins like you.

Talking the language you understand. You are the sheep(beta), CEOs taking your money from this are the Alpha(money is actually the king since the dawn of humans).
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-10-08 at 06:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    The biggest beta people, are people who are believing in such, because they don't have thier life on track.

And no, its a lie. Its a product presented for virgins like you.
    Being a virgin would make me a beta male. So you do believe there is such a thing as alpha and beta males.

I mean what you say is one giant paradox. "The only beta people are the ones that believe that beta people exist." This is logically not even possible.

Deleted
    Being a virgin would make me a beta male. So you do believe there is such a thing as alpha and beta males.

I mean what you say is one giant paradox. "The only beta people are the ones that believe that beta people exist." This is logically not even possible.
    Yes, virgins exists. Beta/alpha people doesnt. Im not saying beta=virgin(thats what you are saying).

Again, if you are not trolling, this proves how retarded your world functions.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-10-08 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    By that logic people who think all conservatives and liberals should disappear. are as guilty.

- - - Updated - - -

beta and alpha aren't the only ones that exist.

Yes, they are also terrible people. If a conservative wants to murder and persecute all liberals, or a liberal wants to do the same to all conservatives, then that person is a despicable human being.

Deleted
    You can look good or bad.
    You can be unhealthy or not.
    You can be virgin or playboy.
    You can live in your moms basement or own a house.
    You can have good social life or be a rat.

None of this makes you more alpha or beta. Its a lie, so you can feel better about yourself(as you didnt/don't have your life on track). By that you ruin the society with your degenerated insight.

The ONLY thing that exists(scientifically)are the Dark Triad(something all men have in them, since cave times):
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad

TLDR;
    In order to be attractive as a boytoy(not a reliable spouse, make sure to understand this part), you must be;

-Semi psycho(or just go full on - you can read about the symptoms). Side note: the PUA community is getting inspired from this indirectly.
    -Wife beater tendencies.
    -Not a good husband in terms of todays standards(or a dad).
    -Cheating and fraud is what you do for living.
    -Love doesnt exist for you.
    -Ethic and honor is something you use on your own term.

When you become this person, first then you are the real "alpha"(and you will have science backing you up).
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-10-08 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Yes, virgins exists. Beta/alpha people doesnt.
    You honestly believe this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Outside a very few subreddits, most of Reddit is cancer. Made even worse since Rick and Morty became a thing.
    I dont go on reddit as I always think it, and most of the internet sites, are just too god damn nerdy. How does rick and morty effect it?

There kind of is, but real alphas doesn't need to bother with this way of thinking and wouldn't call themselves that. Anyone who goes on the internet and writes angry posts about how pathetic beta males are are with 100% certainty a huge beta themselves who are just projecting. So the whole concept is kind of flawed since it only exists for betas, it's like catholic priests trying to condemn atheists to a hell they don't believe in, unless the concept exists in the reality of both parties it's a worthless distinction.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Reddit tends to cater to groupthink mentality via upvoting, so it's of limited use. *shrug*
    I couldn't agree more. No matter what topic pops up on reddit, people seem to endlessly agree with w/e post they are replying to. Someone makes a statement, 60+ replies of the equivalent to "yep!". I simply minimize replies, it's usually the initial ones that have substance.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reddit is probably the largest site right now where as an entirety it holds some incredibly diverse points of view, but because of the 'silo-ing' effect, most contributors just stay within their own vacuum where their opinions will not be challenged, broken down or questioned. Add anonymity and it makes for a toxic environment.

Been a while since I've seen any. They could be endangered.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SealMemeSix View Post

You guys guys know of a site that is less shitty and isn't overrun by one of those demographics?
    /pol/

10 chars.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Aralon View Post
    I dont go on reddit as I always think it, and most of the internet sites, are just too god damn nerdy. How does rick and morty effect it?
    The fan base on reddit is particularly cringe inducing and horrible there. Its like how Steven Universe fans make a mess on tumblr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    15 yeas ago, Reddit would be the way to handle the ladies(thou there would always be, this 1 guy in the group, who gets all the girls for being cocky and not even knowing the reason, only to be remembered as the classclown later on).

Now, we have this massive group of desperat men(i prefer calling them boys)in the society, who are trapped in thier own ego.

Times change(insert Garrosh picture).
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-10-08 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    It's a bit like, the right wing would be great if it wasn't for all the alt-righters.

:thinking:
    Me thinks someone doesn’t understand the meaning of alternative.