Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Reddit would be great if it wasn't for all the redditors

Reddit is great in how much relevant information/entertainment it puts out, but damn if Redditors are not the scum of the Earth. I can't think of a site that attracts more hyper-PC beta cuckolds than Reddit. Occasionally you might find a smaller subreddit with semi-normal people (neither "normies" or memelords, but something in between), but as soon as it gains popularity, the echochamber mentality begins. These white knights preach about what great people they are, when in reality most of them have a rotten core.

I would love to find a site like reddit, but just without all white knights. I hesitate to take the plunge to the chans because while they aren't white knights, they're far more retarded in other ways.

It's like there's no healthy medium. Every site has 1 of the following demographics:

1) White knight cucks
    2) Memelord autists
    3) Pretentious assholes
    4) Forty-year-old parents (normies)

You guys guys know of a site that is less shitty and isn't overrun by one of those demographics?

Quote Originally Posted by SealMemeSix View Post

You guys guys know of a site that is less shitty and isn't overrun by one of those demographics?
    Get off the internet.

I'm so confused by this thread, can someone translate for me?

10+ Year Old Account
    2) Memelord autists
    Your name doesn't help ya in that regard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    WoW was the first MMO.

And invented the fantasy genre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Not many people know that Tolkien was born just outside Goldshire, and EverQuest was originally a bugged quest line from Mankirk's wife that required you to go in endless loops up and down the Barrens.

I wonder if the OP understands the projection that is going on in his post. He reminds me of the people who blame others when someone doesn't want to bang him.

Guns would be great if it wasn't for all the gun owners.

Cars would be great if it wasn't for all the drivers.

And OP, you seem to fall squarely into category 2 and 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrkon View Post
    lmao fair enough

I just checked, and the OP has used the word "cuck" 6 times in 22 posts. I guess my days of not taking him seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I'm so confused by this thread, can someone translate for me?
    It's an advertisement as to why MMO-OT needs a 200 post minimum requirement.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Outside a very few subreddits, most of Reddit is cancer. Made even worse since Rick and Morty became a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrkon View Post
    You act like it's an insult, perhaps he takes pride in his shitposting memer ways.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    The redditors are there to get rid of people like you OP - I think its fair to say we need them...
    The grass is always greener - The times were always better

I go to reddit for the pet gifs mostly. Once in a while I'll look at the Star Trek forum or something else. I don't like the whole downvote thing.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

hyper-PC beta cuckolds than Reddit.
    I found the problem with reddit.

It's the OP.

Reddit is great in how much relevant information/entertainment it puts out, but damn if Redditors are not the scum of the Earth. I can't think of a site that attracts more hyper-PC beta cuckolds than Reddit. Occasionally you might find a smaller subreddit with semi-normal people (neither "normies" or memelords, but something in between), but as soon as it gains popularity, the echochamber mentality begins. These white knights preach about what great people they are, when in reality most of them have a rotten core.

I would love to find a site like reddit, but just without all white knights. I hesitate to take the plunge to the chans because while they aren't white knights, they're far more retarded in other ways.

It's like there's no healthy medium. Every site has 1 of the following demographics:

1) White knight cucks
    2) Memelord autists
    3) Pretentious assholes
    4) Forty-year-old parents (normies)

This site is pretty bad if you ask me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never liked the site anyways. The...design of it is well.. I'd rather look at Twitter.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    This site is pretty bad if you ask me.
    Yeah, I'd dislike a site too that constantly calls me out on my bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Is that why people dislike reddit you think? Recently there was a change to the swedish politics subreddit which basically killed off the subreddit. It was done to basically prevent people from one part of the political spectrum from posting and now there's barely any new posts there at all. https://www.reddit.com/r/svenskpolitik/new/, people who voiced concern over the changes had their posts deleted by the mods.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Didn’t state I disliked it my friend.

Problem with this “bullshit” you claim, is that people can’t come up with quotes they say I have stated. Who is the one that is “bullshitting”?
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-10-07 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Didn’t state I disliked it my friend.

Problem with this “bullshit” you claim, is that people can’t come up with quotes they say I have stated. Who is the one that is “bullshitting”?
    Well, we have caught you in multiple lies and falsehoods, so there's that.

Have a wonderful evening.