Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    What the fuck is it with modern white supremacists and tiki torches? Do they know that shit doesn't come from white people? Or are they just too lazy to make their own torches and are going with the store-bought variety instead?

I have so many questions about this, and I fear I shall never find the answers : (
    Well racists tend to lack intelligence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Nobody is doing that, but feel free to play pretend.
    I don't recall anyone on this board getting upset about Neo Nazi marches in say, 2014 or 2011 or any other year. Why now? Why are they important now, all of a sudden?

I not sure VA can arrest them..as I recall the Skokie USSC case laid down they have a right to march. In opposition to the poor man's Hair Bear impersonator, even a nazi has protected speech under the first amendment.

Given that that word is now used as an epithet to anyone who dares disagree with the virtue signalling Left, semantic value = null.

Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    I not sure VA can arrest them..as I recall the Skokie USSC case laid down they have a right to march. In opposition to the poor man's Hair Bear impersonator, even a nazi has protected speech under the first amendment.

Given that that word is now used as an epithet to anyone who dares disagree with the virtue signalling Left, semantic value = null.
    They'll be arrested over the usage of the torches. It's a felony to use an open flame on public property for the purpose of intimidation.

edit: Basically, you can assemble and have a public demonstration freely up until a certain number of people where it requires a permit (which isn't always enforced,) but you're not allowed to use weapons or an open flame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Then grab the Prozac bewcause he will be re elected. Calling it now.:-D
    Ye, I know, i'm going to laugh my ass off. Still does not top refering to a movement under a 'loose banner' as a terrorist organization though, its like all words have lost meaning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I like how you bolded a word, and took issue with it, even though it doesn't exist in my post. You put your own hair out there to split. Hilarious.
    I'm refering to how its labelled as one. Notice how i'm referring to the US and not you? Reading hard for ya' pall?

Still does not top refering to a movement under a 'loose banner' as a terrorist organization though, its like all words have lost meaning.
    Oh I think Antifa have realised that some words have meaning..words like "you have the right to remain silent.."

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I don't recall anyone on this board getting upset about Neo Nazi marches in say, 2014 or 2011 or any other year. Why now? Why are they important now, all of a sudden?
    I dunno, how should I know? You think that means people did not know about neo-nazis before? You serious?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I think Antifa have realised that some words have meaning..words like "you have the right to remain silent.."
    That has nothing to do with what I said, but okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    i agree completely that racists lack intelligence. =)

If they are just protesting let them be. I see no issue, I may personally disagree with their opinions and ideas but they have the right to peacefully assemble as guranteed by the first amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by bamf775 View Post
    Is this what liberals on this forum do all day? just post meaningless articles about white nationalists or white supremacists? I mean what is it with you guys in white nationalists and white supremacists anyway? You really think all conservatives are like this? Shit, at-least these guys are non-violent. Can't say that about ANTIFA.
    In the last protest one committed a terrorist attack and killed a woman and injured many others... you'd have to be delusional as fuck to ignore that.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    In the last protest one committed a terrorist attack and killed a woman and injured many others... you'd have to be delusional as fuck to ignore that.
    i meant regarding this article but i could see where you got that assumption.

In the last protest one committed a terrorist attack and killed a woman and injured many others... you'd have to be delusional as fuck to ignore that
    I find it odd that you think one is a terrorist attack..but that Antifas actions at Berkeley..arent.

i meant regarding this article but i could see where you got that assumption.
    "I meant regarding this particular event while ignoring all other events."

Not to mention we have to look at track records... there are plenty of deaths... and attacks from the right over the years.. including isolated attacks by members of racist groups including the shooting of every black person they could find while roaming the streets. Or stabbing Indian people because they seem "muslim" since they're brown.

Quote Originally Posted by Taso View Post
    If they are just protesting let them be. I see no issue, I may personally disagree with their opinions and ideas but they have the right to peacefully assemble as guranteed by the first amendment.
    And they do have that right and even the city wouldn't be stepping in nor could step in if they were peacefully assembling. But by constant usage of the tiki torches to make intimidating sights at night and unsettle the locals, they're committing a felony.

Going to be enjoyable seeing these nutjobs lose their guns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

I find it odd that you think one is a terrorist attack..but that Antifas actions at Berkeley..arent.
    Wait did anyone bring up antifa as Berkley? Did you ask me about that? Because if not you're just making up opinions for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Stop calling people "Nazis" and other denigrating labels. Their organizations are legal, Nazis are not.
    Excuse me? Nazis are not illegal in the US. Neo or otherwise. There's been multiple Nazi organisations in operation there for decades, many of which outright call themselves "American Nazi Party" etc.

That's why they're swarming like rats.

Here, use this map and filter for "neo-Nazi":

https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map

- - - Updated - - -

Are you having difficulty telling the difference between property damage and murder?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I dunno, how should I know? You think that means people did not know about neo-nazis before? You serious?

- - - Updated - - -

That has nothing to do with what I said, but okay.
    I don't recall Nazis being front page news, until partisan Democrats wanted to liken them to anyone who disagrees with them. That is my point. Also, the real racists in US history were 100% Democrats, from top to bottom. So the party of racism, slavery, and Jim Crow laws calling the other party racist is incomprehensibly dumb.

- - - Updated - - -

Ye, I know, i'm going to laugh my ass off. Still does not top refering to a movement under a 'loose banner' as a terrorist organization though, its like all words have lost meaning.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm refering to how its labelled as one. Notice how i'm referring to the US and not you? Reading hard for ya' pall?
    How dare I think you were talking to me, when you quote me and respond. My bad.

I wouldn't know, I bet you know more than I do though. I bet you spend lots of time associating yourself with extreme ideologies and politics.
    That's a bet you'd lose, so it's probably better that you didn't make it.

I mean, I can't think of the last time I actually could find the time to make it out to the last ANTIFA club meeting, what with all my time spent being totally extreme with my political ideology and all. 90's extreme though, so you need to have the neon colors, backwards clip hat, totally rad shades, and skateboard with matching elbow/knee pads and helmet. Gotta make sure you're being safe even when you're being extreme.

Are you having difficulty telling the difference between property damage and murder?
    Both are crimes yet one is prosecuted and the other isnt...as for civil rights, I note that the massive efforts to stop Milo speaking could be considered a civl rights violation as well.

Another pdf titled “Dangerous Spaces” differentiated between “violence that dominates” — such as police, prisons, coffee shops, and rape. — and “violence that liberates” which the article describes as being “the murdered homophobe,” the “smashed window and the expropriated food,” and “the cop on fire.
    and

During the April “Battle for Berkeley” that saw Antifa members violently facing off against Trump supporters in Berkeley, California, a masked San Francisco-area ethics professor Eric Clanton hit a man in the head with a bike lock. The victim suffered “significant injuries” according to police. Clanton faces three counts of suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon that isn’t a firearm and assault causing bodily injury.
    What do you call assaulting someone with a bike lock? Hm? Attempted murder? Id say so.

7+ Year Old Account

Straw man argument, stop virtue signaling with your “opinions” on who gets called a racist.
    If you’re getting called a racist constantly, maybe you just might be a racist. Not the lefts problem, it’s yours.