Alliance 1/9 Holy pally looking for raiding guild! 940 ilvl

I am currently 1/9 mythic in ToS and I'm looking to join a mythic guild group that raids 2-3 nights a week. I have one alliance toon that's my main 940 H pally
    the rest are horde ...930 vengeance demon hunter ......925 resto shaman.......925 frost mage.....910 unholy DK

my Btag is Everlasting#1774

Hey Ever!

I tossed you a bnet tag invite, not sure if you caught my message via the desktop app! Here's the guild info below for your convenience:

Resistance @ Hyjal-US is looking for capable raiders like yourself. We are focused on Mythic progression on Fri and Sat 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST) and are currently 6/9M. Let me know if you're interested in more details and/or you'd like to come trial with us during our optional raid night held on Wednesdays at regular raid times (7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)). We can also set up a Discord chat. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
    Riventide
    Riventide#1332

<Over Raided> Raid Team Organized Chaos Is Currently 3/9 Mythic ToS and Recruiting 3 DPS and 1 healer with geared DPS OS (one Melee and Ranged) to flush out our raid team for Mythic.

Rogue
    Shadow Priest
    Warlocks
    Warrior
    Boomkin or Feral
    DPS Wanted

Raid Times are.... Tuesday from 9PM to 12AM Server Time or 12AM to 3AM EST Wednesday from 9PM to 12AM Server Time or 12AM to 3AM EST Thursday from 9PM to 12AM Server Time or 12AM to 3AM EST

Message Hemnu or Faxon in game for more info... Hemnu#1301 Faxon#1884
    Last edited by slikvik; 2017-10-15 at 07:54 PM.