Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I would say that I find this hard to believe...but I don't. I really don't, at all. The breadth of his ignorance and stupidity is endless.
    He's just rambling about how if he nominated George Washington the Democrats would vote against him, how we're giving the accuser's their time and how no one would be afraid to come forward.

This is a trainwreck of epic proportions.

Edit - And now he's saying Fox News covered his accusations fairly and all his accusers got paid...

FAKE NEWS. NYT IS FAKE NEWS!
    Last edited by kaelleria; 2018-09-26 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    He's just rambling about how if he nominated George Washington the Democrats would vote against him...

This is a trainwreck of epic proportions.
    Also known as, "The greatest press conference ever witnessed by the most people ever in the history of the world ever. Period.", probably tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I would say that I find this hard to believe...but I don't. I really don't, at all. The breadth of his ignorance and stupidity is endless.
    I’m with you there...the irony is just overwhelming
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

This fucking press conference LMAO

- - - Updated - - -

Kimmy writes to his boyfriend.

Shinzo Abe on Trump's letter - "This is a beautiful piece of art!"

Yeah ok, Trump.

Edit - NO COLLUSION!

If I were playing a drinking game I'd be smashed by now.
    Last edited by kaelleria; 2018-09-26 at 09:42 PM.

I haven’t listened to Trump at this length for a while...why did anyone think that he knows anything about anything?
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

This is the press conference of a failing President who knows he's screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    I haven’t listened to Trump at this length for a while...why did anyone think that he knows anything about anything?
    He's what dumb people think a smart, rich person sounds like...

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooo... Has anyone figured out what the fuck he's blabbering about?

This is pretty hard to listen to. It sounds like someone talking to themselves in a mirror.

This press conference is exhibit A in a 25th Amendment hearing.

People still support this buffoon.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

I can't believe they would let him do this press conference. They must have been in panic mode in order to distract from the Kavanaugh hearings.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    I can't believe they would let him do this press conference. They must have been in panic mode in order to distract from the Kavanaugh hearings.
    Yeah, this is a reminder of why they've kept him away from press conferences. He can't even keep a coherent thought in his head for more than 5 seconds. Every answer he gave was like some weird Katamari Damacy that just rolls around and picks up random topics and smashes them together into a horrifying boulder.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Man, Trump must get a crazy amount of coke.

This is so incredible!

https://twitter.com/Otpor17/status/1045074669706113024

A 40sec clip of Herpty Derpty calling a Kurdish man Mr. Kurd, and then his brain seemingly melts as he rambles something like, "They died! They died for themselves. Okay? They died for us. We died. We died together. By the tens of thousands. For themselves. Okay."

I so rarely manage to laugh at the incoherent ramblings of that monster, but this really cracked me up. He's making a great case for the 25th Amendment right now.

The Patient Lothar from accounting's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    Man, Trump must get a crazy amount of coke.
    Just diet.

Something must be eating Trump...hm..maybe it was the thing about Rosenstein.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dome Fossil View Post
    This is so incredible!

https://twitter.com/Otpor17/status/1045074669706113024

A 40sec clip of Herpty Derpty calling a Kurdish man Mr. Kurd, and then his brain seemingly melts as he rambles something like, "They died! They died for themselves. Okay? They died for us. We died. We died together. By the tens of thousands. For themselves. Okay."

I so rarely manage to laugh at the incoherent ramblings of that monster, but this really cracked me up. He's making a great case for the 25th Amendment right now.
    We have not forget.
    -Donald Trump, 2018

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Something must be eating Trump...hm..maybe it was the thing about Rosenstein.
    He said he'd postpone the meeting. I watched

Quote Originally Posted by Dome Fossil View Post
    A 40sec clip
    and doubt he postponed it. I think his handlers got 10 seconds alone in a room with him after he found himself literally the biggest laughingstock in the world and they said "Oh shit, this fuckwit is going to fire everyone unless we lie about the meeting and push it off."