10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    So by what measure do you judge success in business? Since he plays rough by the rules that you find unfair he is incompetent? What a retarded argument.
    If I declared bankruptcy once my credit rating would be shot, and I would have a hard time convincing anyone to let me manage a business. If I did it three times I think that would disqualify me from "Being good at Business".

If I refused to pay contractors or my workers , I would be considered a very bad businessman as well. If I cheated the city out of payments, then fought the audit, then lost over a third of my ledgers and accounts, then ultimately lost the case and paid the city what I owned in the first place... I wouldn't be "Good at Business"

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    At his Florida rally, Trump just said he won the election by a landslide.

It's more of the same populist rhetoric after that. We're taking power back from the corrupt, we worship God, lock her up, etc.
    It's FloriBama baby!
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Use Occam's Razor here, there is no conspiracy.
    Using that precept: some of them know and are knowingly impeding the investigation. Nunes/Rohrabacher come to mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    True, it's a third world country. But watching Trump throw Moore under the bus (guarantee he will say he never supported him) would be so funny.
    Well, after moore's comments about russia, it might be more appropriate to call them 2nd world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

7+ Year Old Account
    So by what measure do you judge success in business? Since he plays rough by the rules that you find unfair he is incompetent? What a retarded argument.

- - - Updated - - -

I could care less about Moore, but the accusers only evidence has been proven to be a lie. This was all a political play, I bet she was paid to come out with those allegations and most people see right through it. Just like the Al Franken resignation, pure political play so the democrats can call the moral high ground if Moore wins. Democrats are terrible at these chess games, but then again just look at their leadership.
    No, it hasn’t, you’re still incredibly gullible, pathetic. What about all the other accusers? You know there’s more than one?

- - - Updated - - -

I could care less about Moore, but the accusers only evidence has been proven to be a lie. This was all a political play, I bet she was paid to come out with those allegations and most people see right through it. Just like the Al Franken resignation, pure political play so the democrats can call the moral high ground if Moore wins. Democrats are terrible at these chess games, but then again just look at their leadership.
    A retarded argument, and not one I've made. Comprehension, as always, is your weakness. Not exactly a good quality in someone who wishes to engage in debate. It's almost as if you completely spun what I said in order to make whatever point you wanted to make instead of contribute to the actual discussion taking place, or point that was made. Weird how that seems to be a constant theme of yours. Retarded indeed.

Almost every business venture outside his real estate branding endeavors has failed miserably. And that's just one issue with his supposed great business acumen. The idea that he's some great or even competent businessman just doesn't fly. I get that you fell for it and need to believe it's true but that doesn't make it true, nor even a compelling argument.

Now inevitably you'll turn to how "rich" he is and confuse that with success. I say confuse because when it comes down to it we don't exactly know how healthy Trump's financial situation is. You can be a billionaire, but you can owe billions.(This is the part where you advocate for how good it is for billionaires to have potentially massive debt obligations, because rich guy reasons).

Retarded. In. Deed.

If I declared bankruptcy once my credit rating would be shot, and I would have a hard time convincing anyone to let me manage a business. If I did it three times I think that would disqualify me from "Being good at Business".

If I refused to pay contractors or my workers , I would be considered a very bad businessman as well. If I cheated the city out of payments, then fought the audit, then lost over a third of my ledgers and accounts, then ultimately lost the case and paid the city what I owned in the first place... I wouldn't be "Good at Business"

So again your argument is the rules are unfair in your opinion so Trump is a bad businessman.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    A retarded argument, and not one I've made. Comprehension, as always, is your weakness. Not exactly a good quality in someone who wishes to engage in debate. It's almost as if you completely spun what I said in order to make whatever point you wanted to make instead of contribute to the actual discussion taking place, or point that was made. Weird how that seems to be a constant theme of yours. Retarded indeed.

Almost every business venture outside his real estate branding endeavors has failed miserably. And that's just one issue with his supposed great business acumen. The idea that he's some great or even competent businessman just doesn't fly. I get that you fell for it and need to believe it's true but that doesn't make it true, nor even a compelling argument.

Now inevitably you'll turn to how "rich" he is and confuse that with success. I say confuse because when it comes down to it we don't exactly know how healthy Trump's financial situation is. You can be a billionaire, but you can owe billions.(This is the part where you advocate for how good it is for billionaires to have potentially massive debt obligations, because rich guy reasons).

Retarded. In. Deed.
    So you post 3 paragraphs without actually saying anything, what a bunch of vague nonsense.

Trump watches up to eight hours of television per day: report https://t.co/fLiLBXmlDD https://t.co/MydBHI693I
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...mpression=true

Remember Donny Orange Turd is going to be so busy that he will have no time to golf, but time for TV.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

So you post 3 paragraphs without actually saying anything, what a bunch of vague nonsense.
    That's a reading comprehension problem on your end.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    So again your argument is the rules are unfair in your opinion so Trump is a bad businessman.
    Did you read anything I posted? Those aren't about being mean, those are about being incompetent or illegal. Not paying your workers is illegal, this is why Trump has had almost 4000 lawsuits thrown against him. Losing your ledgers and financial documents is sloppy, expensive and unprofessional, it is the definition of bad business. Being forced into bankruptcy three times is not clever or cunning, it is irresponsible. Good businessmen pay their workers, honor their contracts, keep records, and make profits, Trump didn't seem to be good at any of those.

Did you read anything I posted? Those aren't about being mean, those are about being incompetent or illegal. Not paying your workers is illegal, this is why Trump has had almost 4000 lawsuits thrown against him. Losing your ledgers and financial documents is sloppy, expensive and unprofessional, it is the definition of bad business. Being forced into bankruptcy three times is not clever or cunning, it is irresponsible. Good businessmen pay their workers, honor their contracts, keep records, and make profits, Trump didn't seem to be good at any of those.
    He's good at conning people out of their money though... and at laundering money for drug lords/russians it seems
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Trump didn't seem to be good at any of those.
    Trump got pretty good at making profits in the last 10 years. Until he started to run for president his brand was on its way up. Throughout his whole career I wouldn't say he's been great at it, but I think it would have been pretty hard to deny that, post-apprentice, he was doing fairly well (whether or not you choose to believe he got his financing in illegal ways is inconsequential, he still got financing). I have every reason to believe that, before his run, his properties (including one in the old post office which is currently the subject of a few court cases) and licensing deals around the world were on their way to making him an increasing amount of money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    He's good at conning people out of their money though
    Isn't that every business ever?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    You mean the hated ones? sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you admit to being conned by Trump, why still continue to support him?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    So Trump agreed to sit down with CBS's Jeff Glor for an interview.

This was November 1, and the interview was set up as Glor was taking the helm for CBS. The interview started simply enough, with Trump answering questions about Clinton and Russia, but then Glor asked about Mueller aaaaaaaaand the interview suddenly ended.

It was never aired, even though the interview itself wasn't a secret. We're just learning about Trump throwing a tantrum big enough that "White House chief of staff John Kelly interrupted, saying that Glor was not 'helping things' by riling up the president"

Once again, Trump spits on the press, and proves his toddler tantrums no know bounds. I'm sure the resident Trumpkins will say "fake news" but how would they feel if Trump decided to walk out of a FOX interview?

- - - Updated - - -

Some people are saying Trump chose to shrink the size of some federal national monuments because there were things to mine under them.

Among those people are the uranium company that directly asked Trump to shrink the monuments.

We're just learning about Trump throwing a tantrum big enough that "White House chief of staff John Kelly interrupted, saying that Glor was not 'helping things' by riling up the president"
    What a snowflake. I'm dead serious. This isn't the first time an interview has been abruptly ended because Trump got asked a question he didn't like.

So Trump agreed to sit down with CBS's Jeff Glor for an interview.

This was November 1, and the interview was set up as Glor was taking the helm for CBS. The interview started simply enough, with Trump answering questions about Clinton and Russia, but then Glor asked about Mueller aaaaaaaaand the interview suddenly ended.

It was never aired, even though the interview itself wasn't a secret. We're just learning about Trump throwing a tantrum big enough that "White House chief of staff John Kelly interrupted, saying that Glor was not 'helping things' by riling up the president"

Once again, Trump spits on the press, and proves his toddler tantrums no know bounds. I'm sure the resident Trumpkins will say "fake news" but how would they feel if Trump decided to walk out of a FOX interview?
    I'm confused. Both links talk about an interview with Judge Jeanine.

Quote Originally Posted by timberx View Post
    I'm confused. Both links talk about an interview with Judge Jeanine.
    ....ahahaha, I get it. That's the joke. Well played, Breccia, if a bit difficult to spot unless you actually check the links.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    ....ahahaha, I get it. That's the joke. Well played, Breccia, if a bit difficult to spot unless you actually check the links.
    I'm gonna need an explanation.

- - - Updated - - -

Comprehension is your friend. It does things for you that you don't even know it does. If you embrace it, it would help you understand how I directly addressed your nonsense by citing his failed businesses etc.

In. Deed.