7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    When people in positions of power blatantly break the law like that, they should take the maximum sentence and automatically double it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    When people in positions of power blatantly break the law like that, they should take the maximum sentence and automatically double it.
    It's a little too early for Halloween 2018 to be decorating a prison cell with Kellyanne Conway, but justice must be served.

10+ Year Old Account
    In case you thought it was just Trump's family that forgot how to sign required federal documents.

Top Trump aides didn't file required financial reports after leaving WH: report

At least four former senior White House advisers failed to file financial reports required by law after they left the White House this summer, McClatchy reports.

Former White Houe chief of Staff Reince Priebus, chief strategist Stephen Bannon and former deputy assistant to the president Sebastian Gorka are among those who reportedly failed to file the financial reports within the 30-day deadline.

Priebus filed his report this week, nearly four months after leaving the administration in late July, according to McClatchy.

A spokesman for Bannon told McClatchy that Bannon has filed, but did not offer the timing of when a filing was made. However, White House records do not show that Bannon has filed yet.

Executive branch employees are required by federal law to file termination reports within 30 days of their departure if they have worked for more than 60 days. The reports include information on finances, employees' future employment plans and possible conflicts of interest.

According to McClatchy, a late filing is punishable by a $200 fee, and the attorney general could take civil or criminal action over failed filings.

Critics and ethics officials have expressed concern over the Trump administration's handling of government filings and transparency.

Kushner, for example, was fined by the Office of Government Ethics (OGE) for his late reporting of a financial transaction in his efforts to transfer management of his large number of businesses so he could serve in the White House.

Key members of the White House team also late to file disclosure statements included former chief of staff Reince Priebus and press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Oh yay, the only person who can impose punishments on her is... you guessed it... the dumpster fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Trump's team insists he has a 'full schedule' an hour before he goes golfing
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-goes-golfing/

I mean the public doesn't expect the President to work over Thanksgiving weekend. At least a full schedule. Of course this narcissist, piece of bleep has to lie that he is working so hard.

The lying and insecurity of Donny Orange Turd is incredible.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

When Trump was addressing the troops for Thanksgiving he basically starts patting himself on the back like he does so often and one veteran who heard it said it was somewhat insulting.

http://www.newsweek.com/trumps-thank...s/yahoous/news

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    When Trump was addressing the troops for Thanksgiving he basically starts patting himself on the back like he does so often and one veteran who heard it said it was somewhat insulting.
    In his address to troops, he said the U.S. military was inflicting "defeat after defeat" on the Islamic State group. "They weren’t letting you win before; they were letting you break even. ... They weren’t letting you win,” he said, referring to Obama's administration.
    -- Donald Trump, guy who signed the cease-fire in which we ceded Syria to Russia

- - - Updated - - -

VLADIMIR PUTIN TELLS RUSSIAN DEFENSE COMPANIES TO PREPARE FOR WAR

Russian President Vladimir Putin demanded that his country’s biggest enterprises must show that they can step up arms production and important services on short notice to be war-ready.

“The economic ability to increase the production of defense products and services quickly is a vital element of military security,” Putin told military leaders and senior officials in the defense industrial complex on Wednesday. “All strategic and simply large companies, regardless of the type of ownership, must be able to do this.”

The Russian president raised the issue after listing the country’s successes in raising combat readiness for a hypothetical war scenario. Putin singled out Russia’s large Zapad 2017 exercise with Belarus in September, during which units across Russia practiced for a threat akin to an attack by Western nations.

Putin praised the efficiency of troops and reservists that took part, as well as the transportation infrastructure used, according to the Kremlin’s video recording of the meeting.

“We need to review once again the defense companies’ ability to quickly increase output,” Putin said, reading out a prepared statement for the meeting. “The exercise has exposed certain shortcomings. We must analyze them so as to propose additional measures to enhance mobilization readiness.”

The Russian leader provided no figures and set no targets for defense companies but asked officials to draw up output recommendations for the industry giants.

While Russia has repeatedly dismissed fears that it seeks to start a war with NATO, insisting its broad Western-heavy reinforcement is defensive, the Kremlin’s dubious interpretation of events on the ground in Ukraine and Syria have damaged Western trust in Moscow’s statements.

Since Russia annexed Crimea from Ukraine in 2014—a military operation it initially denied—it has inconsistently pleaded innocence over causing or interfering the ongoing conflict raging in the eastern Donbass region of its southern neighbor. Western support for Ukraine’s decision to pursue integration with the European Union, as opposed to entangle itself in more deals with Russia, has eroded Moscow’s relationship with the U.S. and much of Europe.

In a bid to showcase strength at a time of political strife, Russia has increased military activity and drills, as well as reforming military units along its western borders.
    Somebody's nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Oh yay, the only person who can impose punishments on her is... you guessed it... the dumpster fire.
    Remember that time she got "disciplined" for advertising Ivanka products on air in her capacity as WH spokesman?

I imagine that was a stern finger-wagging lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Time Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named “Man (Person) of the Year,” like last year, but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...89999045693441

He is 71 years old.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    I know that Beyonce constantly tells me she probably wants to date, but only if I'm okay with fame and money. I said probably no good and took a pass. I totally get where the president is coming from.

Seriously, his grammar is that of someone who moved here 4 months ago and his lies are as good as a 16 year old trying to go for head cheerleader. "Oh yah, everyone totally loves me."

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I know that Beyonce constantly tells me she probably wants to date, but only if I'm okay with fame and money. I said probably no good and took a pass. I totally get where the president is coming from.

Seriously, his grammar is that of someone who moved here 4 months ago and his lies are as good as a 16 year old trying to go for head cheerleader. "Oh yah, everyone totally loves me."
    https://www.mediaite.com/online/whit...him-feel-good/

Are you really that suprised when he's surrounded by people that constantly feels the need to validate his fragile ego.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    https://www.mediaite.com/online/whit...him-feel-good/

Are you really that suprised when he's surrounded by people that constantly feels the need to validate his fragile ego.
    They're still doing that for him? I thought they fired the guy responsible for giving him constant good news.

Can you imagine being the person that is in charge of doing this? Like they spent years in school to get some amazing degree just so they can give a 70 year old man, that leads the country, good news so he doesn't go into a tantrum. This whole presidency is the literal physical incarnation of asinine.

Yeah. That last sentence is cringe.

We've known Trump is a narcissist for ages, hopefully this recent tweet might convince more people of that fact.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    We've known Trump is a narcissist for ages, hopefully this recent tweet might convince more people of that fact.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/LoBxi0D.png[/IG]
    "I said probably is no good and took a pass" is incredibly meme worthy.

"I said probably is no good and took a pass" is incredibly meme worthy.
    It makes sense if said in a thick Russian accent.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hah his career is like a car crash; Not very nice to look at but yet you still cant stop being engrossed by it...

Stalin and Hitler have won this too. It's about influence, it doesn't have to be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Stalin and Hitler have won this too. It's about influence, it doesn't have to be good.
    My comment was NOT about the award, nor Time magazine .... the obvious issue with the tweet has NOTHING to do either.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

My comment was NOT about the award, nor Time magazine .... the obvious issue with the tweet has NOTHING to do either.
    Ok, thanks Buttercup.