Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good riddance, she likely indirectly killed more people than many of IS terrorists out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you become a militant extremist like the activities this woman was apparently engaged in, you're no longer an innocent bystander.

What is there to feel other than indifference?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good riddance to bad rubbish, only concern I have is how many innocent body shields died with this scum

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Actually I don't feel anything about her death.
    Agreed. I didn’t know anything about her until thisbthread, and will likely have forgotten her before I leave for work tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Looks like they took out her brainwashed 12 year old with her.

Guess we don’t have to worry about him sneaking back into the country in a few years.

Deleted
    It must have been a very quick and painless death... shame.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by mmoc02584ba2e4; 2017-10-12 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    But aren't you the one who always says all criminals are scum who deserve swift death?
    i used to be more hot headed and severe.

now days, as i think more and more about killing myself, i fear what might lie beyond. now, i don't want to send people into that unknown unless it's absolutely needed. it would be wrong if we sent someone to a hell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Don't make stupid comments blanketing all people that are ring-winged as the alt-right...
    I'll lump you in with them until right-wing leaders disown them convincingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    If we recognize it as a war, and accept the targeted killing of those outside of combat roles, does that mean that when ISIS blows up a train or attacks a concert they are also justified by the same logic?
    ISIS recruiters are as much outside combat roles as drill sergeants.

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    If you think that Trump is anything but a pathetic joke to most right-wingers, you're not paying attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck her and every other jihadi. I just hope it wasn't instant death so she had time to reflect.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellstorm View Post
    If you think that Trump is anything but a pathetic joke to most right-wingers, you're not paying attention.
    They may think that, but they are doing little to stop him and playing with fire trying to surf to power on his appeal. That's a very dangerous game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    The interesting thing about this story is that she appears to have been involved in activities outside of combat, but her use as a propaganda agent made her a high value target. Is it justified in these types of situations to use targeted killings of individuals who have not personally engaged in violence when dealing with non-state actors in a conflict that falls outside the traditional rules of war? Under such circumstances, should the UK assert the rights of its citizens, or should it disavow them as traitors? Will there be a bigger reaction to this specifically because she was a woman?
    In practice it doesn't matter because UK foreign policy is dictated by the pentagon.

I doubt she had much operational value frankly: no more so than whoever replaces her. It was probably a waste of resources dropping a bomb on here, except possibly in PR terms.

That said if you join ISIS you should not really be surprised if people try and kill you. It is kind of their thing.

Well she apparently did a lot more than just recruit and allowed her son (12 years old) to be brainwashed into carrying out executions for ISIS so I'm pretty much ok with her being droned.

Should have killed her twice.

play stupid games win stupid prizes
    mr pickles

"Leaders" ... Your views and political standing doesn't have to be inclusive of being associated with a party...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-10-12 at 06:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would anyone feel sympathy for this bitch? If you're with ISIS, you die, plain and simple.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Triforcewolf View Post
    Why would anyone feel sympathy for this bitch? If you're with ISIS, you die, plain and simple.
    I don't, but I can't help feeling people like you and her are much the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    Well she apparently did a lot more than just recruit and allowed her son (12 years old) to be brainwashed into carrying out executions for ISIS so I'm pretty much ok with her being droned.
    I very much doubt ISIS asked her permission. That said she was very unwise to bring her son into that environment.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't, but I can't help feeling people like you and her are much the same.
    I don't kill people for my psycho religious beliefs, I don't recruit teenagers to blow themselves up, and I don't behead people like a barbarian. That's the difference.

If you're a person who does that or supports that with no remorse you deserve to die. No if, ands, or buts.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2017-10-12 at 07:36 PM.

I don't have any sympathy for terrorist scum. She got what she deserved.