Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    The conspricy therorist in me is convinced Bosslands is a honeypot for Blizzard..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    So instead of using the wowhead wardrobe or mogit.. he went to learn to use tmorph instead?
    Pretty much.
    At least it's only a 24 hour ban.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    People will only appreciate bots when the AH economy goes to shit. More bots = more supply = cheaper AH prices
    Ah, but they are undercutting legit gold farmers! Coming over here, taking our jobs....

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Ah, but they are undercutting legit gold farmers! Coming over here, taking our jobs....
    Stopping people having a monopoly, yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    I havea guildie that got banned for using Tmorph or whatever it is. Thing is, he only used it TWICE and it was to check how his character would look like with the gear when he changed his race. He did change his race twice after using it also.
    There are different ways of checking such things.. what a dumbass \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I saw some of the comments, made me laugh.
    That mage must be sucking RL's dick, cant see any other way how they would have taken him into raid.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    That mage must be sucking RL's dick, cant see any other way how they would have taken him into raid.
    Sometimes u have those friends IRL where they are REALLY bad at something but you take them along because you don't wanna hurt their feelings ^_^

Deleted
    Stopping people having a monopoly, yes.
    But they aren't like us, what with all of their algortithms and perfect movement efficiency. It's not right.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    That's nice, would be nicer If Blizz looked at the fake-casualties that get caught In such bans who never actually botted or did anything against WoW's terms and reevaluated them. But nooo, that'd actually take effort and time. Just let them stay banned for a couple of years and forgotten In the pit of the banned, cause It surely doesn't matter that veteran players are getting banned for no reason and are worth like 100 casual subscribers.
    I used to play HoTS and when I got silenced I was given the reasoning that I should never ask others to report someone on my team (I had been extremely careful with language as I had been rightfully silenced before but asked a very few times to report an obvious feeder - more often than not I got the reply that it's already done as it was clear that the reported person was trying to actively lose). What did I do? I quit the game. Like if you truly think you've been wrongfully banned or w/e just why do you keep playing? It's a cringeworthy read to go over all your posts here on this forum. Even if you are right, you won't get unbanned and people won't take your side.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Remember when it used to be permanent the first time and not 6 months?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Some raid groups has pets. We did in vanilla. Had a rogue that was shit but we used him anyways because he was keeping a raid officer from going emo.

- - - Updated - - -

People will only appreciate bots when the AH economy goes to shit. More bots = more supply = cheaper AH prices
    Nah, that is what we have professions for. Only reason I use the AH is because people are so desperate to sell and earn the big golds.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    If you play a game and have a need for cheating, maybe you should find an easier game?
    Agreed for a multi-player game. But for a single player one, cheating is all fine to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonthor View Post
    Sometimes u have those friends IRL where they are REALLY bad at something but you take them along because you don't wanna hurt their feelings ^_^
    Screw their feeling, they need to know how terrible they are, how else would they improve then without feedback?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I wish there was a way of seeing if people were banned or not though. It always amazes me how well people time their "breaks" with these ban waves...!

I havea guildie that got banned for using Tmorph or whatever it is. Thing is, he only used it TWICE and it was to check how his character would look like with the gear when he changed his race. He did change his race twice after using it also.
    Why he didn't used WoW Head or simply creat character and check gear in wardrobe?

Eh, A little smack on the patties. They always come back. Blizzard needs to take it another step farther and permanently ban them. Make those little shits fear using bots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably using something else. I know people who've used it almost religiously (and I've used it quite liberally too) who haven't been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Probably using something else. I know people who've used it almost religiously (and I've used it quite liberally too) who haven't been banned.
    Going through their discord channels it seems that a lot of people did not get banned who actively used the bots as well.

That's either pure luck or some screw up with Blizzard detection.

At least they won't be around for a while and people who got banned for 6 months/1year will miss out on the new raid xd

Got suspended and I didn't do sh**. I was suspended once in 2016 for it, but since my unban from 6 months I did not use anything, and now got suspended again. I hope they review some false positives.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiftyonred View Post
    Its against the rules of course, but its definately one of the applications, where a minor infraction should be sanctioned, and not a 6 months ban, as this does not in any way shape or form, affect anyone else. Except Blizzards revenue of course, since it removes the reason to change your race or appearance for purely cosmetic reasons.
    It doesn't matter if it doesn't affect others or not. It's against the ToS and that's all that matters. If you get caught (and they should step tmorph checking up) then you should be banned and deal with the consequences.

You also mention it has no impact on anyone else. In a way it does. Someone with tmorph can play say a BE, goblin, orc druid and get to play awhile while they are enjoying it as that race, while the rest of us would have to look at what Blizzard gives us. If you want the items you are wearing or the race then do like everyone else and go get the items or play as that race.