Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Spine is dull but not nearly as long as Immerseus was.

Yeah, some classes could take well over 10 minutes to do Immerseus, well into berserk, because they lack runspeed. Bear tartare made the fight somewhat bearable for those classes, but it still sucked.

Spine, no classes are particularly disadvantaged, it's just annoying as hell. A small deadzone in the middle would help a lot with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    The same could have been said for Immerseus. The fight was just tedious and long. They could definitely do the same for Spine.
    yea.. shall we nerf LK RP first? Or how about the boring wait for harpoons at razorscale? Maybe the RP before Kel'Thuzad, or all the dragon Soul RP?

I mean if you start cutting parts from encounters because "they're dull/tedious", you can find a flaw in nearly every fight.

While I agree that Spine solo isn't the most interesting fight, I much rather prefer they cut out all the RP stuff between Hagara and Madness

The change to immerseus is really welcome but still running SoO mythic in one sitting is painful. I think I'm gonna leave a plate or mail alter there and do 4 bosses a day or something like that. I wish they'd introduce something to make garrosh more accessible a la Blackhand though

15+ Year Old Account
    That's so awesome! It was taking stupidly long on Mythic 25 and even lower difficulties. No need to keep trivial content time consuming, so hopefully they nerf other unnecessarily long encounters as well to match the time it takes to kill most other bosses in the same raid.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

I wish they would 'nerf' Blast Furnace Mythic. =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Great.. It was a pain in the butt to fight.. 2 seconds uptime, 30 seconds submerged.. Repeat 10-12 times..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    I mean if you start cutting parts from encounters because "they're dull/tedious", you can find a flaw in nearly every fight.
    The difference on Immerseus (and Spine, for that matter) is that the fight is much more annoying solo than in a raid. In a raid, it doesn't matter that the blobs are all spread out, because you've got 10+ dudes chasing them down. In a raid it doesn't matter that Deathwing will roll if you stand more on one side than the other, because you have more than one player and can balance it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hezar View Post
    Waiting for mythic furnace nerf. That 99% dmg reduction on slag elementals is pretty damn annoying when soloing with a class that doesnt have MC.
    Assuming we get a stat squish for the next expansion which seems inevitable. We'll most likely see a legacy buff on WoD/MoP content meaning the damage reduction won't do much.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!