Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Agreed. I have no problem with the gay owner refusing service to the Christians because they violate his beliefs. Doesn't bother me one bit. Just pointing out that intolerance works both ways and is not the sole domain of what you call "hate groups" like Christians.
    You have no proplem with misrepresenting what happened or at least with being uninformed and unwittingly spreading propaganda either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Funny where's the video of him saying that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    The number of people that are now just giving a shit about the Virgin Island because Trump made a gaffe, is both sad and good news. Sad because that place has been in serious economic trouble for quite a while and none gave a shit and good news because now THANKS to Trump that might change.

- - - Updated - - -

If you believe that the opinion of the pope is shared worldwide among Catholic nations then you seriously need to get out of your bubble. Also, the bolded parted dude read a book about religion or start following religious news for a moment. Evangelicals are prolly among the best versions of Chritianity.
    So you're a shit Catholic

10+ Year Old Account
    If you believe that the opinion of the pope is shared worldwide among Catholic nations then you seriously need to get out of your bubble. Also, the bolded parted dude read a book about religion or start following religious news for a moment. Evangelicals are prolly among the best versions of Chritianity.
    The pope is the word of god, according to Catholics. If you don't believe that, you might be prodestant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    Funny where's the video of him saying that?
    Literally in the link you quoted... it's the first thing you see when you click it. Your Adblock is probably blocking... so, yeah, very funny...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The pope is the word of god, according to Catholics. If you don't believe that, you might be prodestant.

- - - Updated - - -

Literally in the link you quoted... it's the first thing you see when you click it. Your Adblock is probably blocking... so, yeah, very funny...
    There is no vid. Sensationalism with Huffington at it's best

You can't be this lazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qM970EGP74

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    You can't be this lazy.
    It's not laziness. It's the easiest way to refute something -- just pretend it doesn't exist. Next up -- claiming the video is doctored or fake.

He tells you right in the post you quoted that something like adblock (probably noscript, actually) is preventing you from seeing the video, and instead of checking that out you just go straight to denying it.

Guess what? I didn't see a video either, then I disabled noscript and the video appeared. It took me all of 3 seconds. You didn't even try, because you don't want there to be a video.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post

It's not the correct word for his type

Don't be mistaken. Few people accept the failure of their long cherished convictions. Losing face over an internet argument?

"It's fake!!)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    He meets with the president of the Virgin Islands every day. It's who he goes to for foreign policy advice -

That would be Fox news to be more accurate

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    So how are his cult followers going to explain this one....?

1. He was just kidding.

2 He didn't mean it that way.

3. Deflect and blame Hillary or Obama.
    Like allways "In he's believes"

- - - Updated - - -

People make mistakes. People misspeak, it happens. Just posting an example of it, nothing more.

You call that shit a mistake?

- - - Updated - - -

Only because they won't invite him.

Glad to know you think that 1/2 the country that voted in the last election are nutjobs - 63 million "nutjobs" voted for him
    Yes, loud and clear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    If his ratings continue to plummit then he must entertain ever more outrageous people to get votes.

63 million isn't half of roughly 230 million eligble voters. Do you even math bro?
    Hey, not he's fault he hassent a asian in he's avatar! Cut him some slack!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    IT'S CALLED SARCASM FFS

-sigh-
    Was obviously that but for some people you should add

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm... then you are actually blind...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The number of people that are now just giving a shit about the Virgin Island because Trump made a gaffe, is both sad and good news. Sad because that place has been in serious economic trouble for quite a while and none gave a shit and good news because now THANKS to Trump that might change.
    If he made a gaffe, what did he mean to say ?

I don't know what he could have meant to say that doesn't reflect a fundamental lack of knowledge about the United States. Probably not uncommon among Americans, either... but this isn't just any random Joe off the street... this is the person singly responsible for their lives.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Well well well...

I don't attack sources my friend. I leave that to others that have nothing better to do. You were mentioning something about hate and agenda there?? I think you need to take a look at the PoL section.

My Pappy has a sayin'. "I once thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken."
    And you and your Pappy are exactly what's wrong with the united states. Unwillingness to take in new facts and alter viewpoints based on new information is precisely how we got Dipshit Donnie in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Trump meant "governor." Big whoop. Shall we compare this gaff with the numerous embarrassing gaffs perpetrated by the last President? Like when he referred to his own wife as "Michael?" Does Obama not know the name of his own wife?

What about when he said he saw dead people?

Or when Obama said he had visited all 57 states?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    So Trump meant "governor." Big whoop. Shall we compare this gaff with the numerous embarrassing gaffs perpetrated by the last President? Like when he referred to his own wife as "Michael?" Does Obama not know the name of his own wife?

[video=youtube;8cgk732vfGQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cgk732vfGQ[/vieo]

What about when he said he saw dead people?

[video=youtube;Sh6Gx1KrvTw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh6Gx1KrvTw[/vieo]

Or when Obama said he had visited all 57 states?

[video=youtube;4u3PteRPLys]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u3PteRPLys[/vido]
    Your right, this kind of stuff happens often, the issue is that Trump does this practically daily, unlike occasionally like a normal person. If Trump is going to say he has a big brain and act like his shit doesn't stink then we're going to hold him to his own standard.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Shall we compare this gaff with the numerous embarrassing gaffs perpetrated by the last President?
    sure. And while we're at it let's compare how the right treated these gaffes. Fair is fair is it not?

It's not at all clear that Trump meant governor. Because that would imply that he actually knew the Virgin Islands was US territory, and we've seen 10+ months of Trump being totally clueless on any and every topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    It's not at all clear that Trump meant governor. Because that would imply that he actually knew the Virgin Islands was US territory, and we've seen 10+ months of Trump being totally clueless on any and every topic.
    The assumptions you folks make and then extrapolate to confirm your illogical conclusions...always fun to watch

The assumptions you folks make and then extrapolate to confirm your illogical conclusions...always fun to watch
    I mean, the man thinks health insurance works like a 401K/life insurance, that stock market valuation has a connection to national debt, and seemed blissfully unaware that Puerto Rico was a part of the United States and that Puerto Ricans are US citizens...it's not remotely out of the picture that he legitimately didn't realize that the Virgin Islands are a US territory as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could fill a book with what Trump doesn't know, a book titled "How to be President".