Page 1 of 17
... LastLast
    Deleted

World of Warcraft: Tides of War

New Level Cap: 120

New Zones:
    Sinking City of Zuldazar, Kul'Tiras Archipelago, Infinite Dragon Isles, Arathi War Zone(Former Arathi Highlands and Hinterlands), Desolace Depths, Infested Wound (former Silithus) The Red Sea, Shadowland Wastes

Titanforging
    no more Warforging, only Titanforging. Using "Blood of Azeroth" to Titanforge Items, Similar to Obliterium

Path of Titans
    Artefact Weapon Replacement.
    Choosing up to 2 Titans.

Aman'Thul - Healing over Time/Damage over Time/Casting Time based
    Eonar - Healing Based
    Norgannon - Magic Damage Based
    Golganneth - Ranged proximity based augment, more powerful at a far range
    Khaz'goroth - Tanking Based
    Aggramar - Physical Damage Based
    Sargeras - Melee proximity based augment, more powerful at close range
    Argus - Instant/Cooldown Based
    Azeroth - Barrier/Active Mitigation Based

New Races: No. But some get more customization options

New Classes: No. But new Specializations

Mage: Spellbreaker - Tank - Lor'Themar will be retconned to be one
    Priest: Purifying - Melee DPS - Anduin will be one, he will not become a Paladin
    Warlock: Necromancy - Ranged DPS - Mix of summoning long lasting minions and long lasting Damage over Time Effects
    Rogue: Trickster - Ranged DPS - Focused on Gadgets, Traps, Turrets
    Druid: nothing new, as they already got 4
    Monk: Blademaster - Melee DPS - very fast Two Handed Weapon playstyle
    Demon Hunter: Chaos - Ranged DPS - Polearm/Scythes used for ranged chaos attacks
    Hunter: Shadow Hunter - DPS/Healing Hybrid - Healing similar to Shadow/Discipline Priests but more mobile and without barriers
    Shaman: Spirit Walking - Healing - Totem based healing.
    Warrior: Phalanx - Melee DPS - Polearm and Shield damage dealing playstyle
    Paladin: Devotion - Ranged DPS - Night Elf Paladins are by default depicted as this new Specialization
    Death Knight: Fire - Melee DPS - Bolvar will become active, but not center of the Expansion. He is still holding his deal with the Ebon Blade and provides new ways for them.

Race & Class Combinations:

Night Elves - Paladin
    Worgen - Shaman
    Pandaren - Death Knight
    Goblin - Monk
    Troll - Paladin

Profession Revamp:
    Removal of Skill Level. Recipes now come in multiple Levels. Level 1,3, 5 Reduce Materials used. Level 2,4,6 increase the Item Level for Gear, increases effectiveness of consumables.
    Jewelry will provide secondary Stats
    Enchanting will provide tertiary Stats

Major Lore Characters:
    Jaina Proudmoore, Anduin Wrynn, Daelin Proudmoore, Genn Greymane, Sylvanas Windrunner, Baine Bloodhoof, Vol'Jin, Rastakhan, Wrathion, Nozdormu, Aegwynn, Medivh

Plot Points:
    Pre-Expansion Event: Old God Cultists and Silithids gather at the Infested Wound. Horde, Alliance and Bronze Dragons fight them. Nozdormu gets infected. Time Rifts open, corrupted Bronze Dragon and Infinite Dragons swarm the Infected Wound. Horde and Alliance retread.

Expansion: Rastakhan/ Jaina reach out to the Horde/Alliance. Both are attacked by Infinite and Bronze Dragons. Also threats by Naga. Battle at the Red Sea, War between Horde and Alliance breaks out. Assault on the Infinite Dragon Isle, fight with Nozdormu, turns at the End to Murozond and escapes through a Time Rift. War expands to the Arathi Highlands and Hinterlands turning them to a single War Zone. Forsaken, Trolls, Blood Elves versus Dwarves, Worgen and Humans. Wrathion turns up leading us to Desolace. Infinite Dragons changed zone, opening a path below Desolace. Big cavern system Desolace Depths. Leading south. Dragons and Silithids fight each other in the caverns. Leading to Old God body. Player dies, entering Shadowland Wastes Zone. Old Gods corrupted Enemies, Many old Characters. Horde will find Vol'Jin, Alliance will find Daelin Proudmoore. Quest to find Medivh. Vol'Jin, Daelin Proudmoore, Medivh and Player will return back to Azeroth alive. Return to the Red Sea. End Game Zone based around a Faction War between Horde and Alliance. Return to the Infected Wound part of the first Patch. Next Patch is Naga themed

Dungeons:
    Maraudon Revamped
    Ahn'Qiraj Ruins Revamped
    Kul'Tiras Stockades/Zandalari Gaol - Faction specific Dungeon with similar Layout and Bosses
    Ruins of Strom
    Walk the Plank - Faction specific Versions. Boarding an enemy Ship, killing the Crew and Captain
    Infinite Pathways-Past - Twisted Versions of the original Caverns of Times Dungeons where the Infinite Dragons was successful
    Infinite Pathways-Present - Alternate Version of Infinite Dragon Isles were the Player has lost
    House of the Dead - Old iconic Bosses in Arena style Dungeon.

Raids:
    Infinite Pathways-Future - A shattered Azeroth. A Giant Void Titan seen in the background.
    The God of Death - Yogg-Saron based Raid in the Shadowlands. Arthas will show up there.

Patch Raid1
    Ahn'Qiraj themed. below Ahn'Qiraj Temple.

Patch Raid2
    Horde versus Alliance themed with Naga

PvP
    Arena Brawls
    Ashran, Tol'Barad and Wintergrasp as Battlegrounds.
    Brawlers Guild Style 1v1 Arena

Garrison/Order Halls
    War Ship- Vindicaar Style, instant movement between the new maps, plus some old ones.
    Crew - Each Ship has Positions for Navigator, Helmsman, Smutje, Cannoneer and more. Can be filled with new NPC Followers. Some old Garrison Followers/ Order Hall Champions can be used.
    War Missions - Every Mission done by the Crew does not Reward anything but gives access to a short Scenario. After the Scenario Players get the Rewards.

this is probably the most realistic leak to date, really hoping this one is real, seems like it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy4269 View Post
    this is probably the most realistic leak to date, really hoping this one is real, seems like it
    this is a real leak. inb4 delet?

10+ Year Old Account
    More specs to balance is like... the opposite of what Blizzard wants. If they could I bet every class would have just two specs, imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by videotape View Post
    this is a real leak. inb4 delet?
    how do you know its definitely real? It seems a lot more realistic than 99% of the fake bullshit ones posted on here. i truly hope this is real. i love the name "tides of war" as well, simple but perfect fit seems like a name blizz would use.

New specs alone is a giveaway that this is bullshit. NEXT!

Fake obliviously - Blizzard will never allow 1v1 arena.

7+ Year Old Account
    It got deleted once, he/she posted it again.
    "Love all, trust a few,do wrong to none."

Probably fake but I'd play this. I still want blood elf druids though. No lore reason, I just think it'd be cool.

First time he posted this it was deleted incredibly fast, this is the second time I'm seeing this thread pop up by this user. Does the staff know a little something? :thinking:

wouldn't necromancy just be death knights though?

Meh, i think it's a bit to specific for this early.

Sounds interesting, though.

Good ideas in there, but doesn't mean I believe it

10+ Year Old Account
    It sounds amazing. Which makes it fake. Also it's way too detailed.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWToW View Post
    Monk: Blademaster - Melee DPS - very fast Two Handed Weapon playstyle
    you got me at this part
    Blademasters are as much Warriors as Navy Seals are Soldiers.
    A possible thought of a Blademaster about Warriors
    "They shout, they curse, stabbing wildly; more brawlers than warriors. They make a wondrous mess of things. Brave amateurs, they do their part"
    (300)

10+ Year Old Account
    Snorrrrreeee

Nicely put together leak with some stuff I'd definitely like to see and some I find highly unlikely.

Well done though, a decent read.

Maybe don't pick the title of an existing WoW novel for your fake leak next time? kind of spoils your fun early.

Next time instead of phalanx use Gladiator, as it has a history of actually existing. Better than most of the recent fake leaks, but can still use some work.
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems realistic but I smell fake. Would be too misleading with Blizzard having two products called, 'Tides of War'.

- - - Updated - - -

As well, Worgen Shamans? Shouldn't Worgen have paladins before trolls?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..