Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    * Name taken from a book.
    * Doesn't understand what Titanforging is.
    * Path of the Titans is in 7.3.5, is the trinkets from Antorus.

Not only fake, but I question if OP plays WoW.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    I got as far as 'artefact'. If you can't even spell the word, probably not legit.
    To be fair, that's how the British spell it. Then again, blizzard is not a brit game developer, so it'd make zero sense for them to use that term in any way.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    This is fake. First of all there are misspelled words and while I don’t play a priest. The “like shadow/disciple” makes no sense. Shadow doesn’t heal. Sure they have a heal but it is nothing like a disc priest
    maybe a chinese leaker?
    also shadow used to heal with damage. at least back in BC. and discipline is healing with damage now

Those specializations are god awful, frankly.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Next time instead of phalanx use Gladiator, as it has a history of actually existing.
    Actually, for the sake of scratching hairs the phalanx is only the name of the most well known military formation in history, specifically it was popularized by ancient Greek Soldiers (who used *get this* Spears and Shields), most famously the Spartans and it is basically when these soldiers would stand in formation so that their shields formed as one essentially blocking any and all ranged attacks and allowing them to protect themselves from all sides from any melee attacks with their spears. It has bene very common for fantasy stories and games and such to refer to unit types based on the Spartan as a phalanx. Helps when you know wtf you're talking about guy.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-10-13 at 09:31 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    "new specs"

"daeling proudmoore"

let me guess, im secretly green jesus and i just dont know it yet?

Formerly known as Arafal

Honestly, it looks really cool. But I doubt it's true, so many specc additions just won't happen, or Blizzard surprises us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellykiss View Post
    It got deleted once, he/she posted it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by iETHOSi View Post
    First time he posted this it was deleted incredibly fast, this is the second time I'm seeing this thread pop up by this user. Does the staff know a little something? :thinking:
    Long posts by new users often fall into our moderation queue, especially with all the issues related to spam lately. It's something that happens. Personally I don't know any more than anyone else.

That said it seems EXCEEDINGLY unlikely that Blizzard is going to name an expansion TIDES OF WAR when there's a Pirates of the Carribbean android game with exactly the same name out that was released just a few months ago.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2017-10-13 at 09:40 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

I can't help but feel there's a bit of cross over in the expansion idea with Path of Fire, from the whole "your character dies and enters the Shadow Lands and has to worm their way out" to the new specs over class concept.

Either way, it does sound pretty cool. My only concern about it being real or not, however, is the fact that the story campaign is 100% linear, which would seem very odd given that one of Legion's biggest selling points was being able to choose whichever zone you wanted to do in any order. I mean, the level scaling system they added would be perfect for a linear campaign like this but... on the other hand, I feel like Blizzard wouldn't take such a big step back after how well the scaling worked out in Legion.

Either way, it does sound pretty cool, and I wouldn't be opposed at all to it being the real deal...but I have my doubts.

Shamans getting a second healing spec? No, get out, #fakenews

Ah, Tides of War. I hope it's overall better than Illidan and more leaning towards community feedback. Also, Blizz should completely drop the garrison formula they keep rehashing since War Crimes. And I'm not really happy with "no new races" thing. Seriously, when was the last time we had a new race in this game? Shadows of the Horde?

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    New specs alone is a giveaway that this is bullshit. NEXT!
    My thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Faolain View Post
    Probably fake but I'd play this. I still want blood elf druids though. No lore reason, I just think it'd be cool.
    Tmorph /10char
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    The specs kinda give it away that it's not real.

But nice try though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesyphon View Post
    Either way, it does sound pretty cool. My only concern about it being real or not, however, is the fact that the story campaign is 100% linear, which would seem very odd given that one of Legion's biggest selling points was being able to choose whichever zone you wanted to do in any order. I mean, the level scaling system they added would be perfect for a linear campaign like this but... on the other hand, I feel like Blizzard wouldn't take such a big step back after how well the scaling worked out in Legion.
    Leveling actually was on the least well received aspects of Legion. They took a lot of flak for creating this game that felt like it was lacking a story, between that and world pvp being the mess it still is I seriously doubt they'll ever do leveling as they did in Legion again, they will almost certainly go back at least somewhat to a more linear progression, maybe giving us choices on where to go for a couple zones, but certainly not 100% go wherever you want next type of stuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    More specs to balance is like... the opposite of what Blizzard wants. If they could I bet every class would have just two specs, imo.
    This. Therefore I think this leak is fake just like the others.
    Yeah also the "no WF only TF" part is literally stupid.
    Last edited by Zka; 2017-10-13 at 09:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen better fanmades, I've seen worse fanmades.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

It's a very nice leak and I love the ideas but unfortunately it's just a leak.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    More specs to balance is like... the opposite of what Blizzard wants. If they could I bet every class would have just two specs, imo.
    Thats certainly true, but at the same time Blizzard constantly makes bad decisions with design, so I wouldn't put it past them to add more shit to worry about lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Leefa View Post
    Thats certainly true, but at the same time Blizzard constantly makes bad decisions with design, so I wouldn't put it past them to add more shit to worry about lmao.
    What would overall sound better:

a) new specs for every class
    b) 3 entirely new classes

That's exactly what it is. 3 new classes sound much better than just a bunch of new specs.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again