Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by patuxz View Post
    "Polearms and shields" spec for warrs lol
    http://www.factinate.com/wp-content/...5/Spartans.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mistakes made in this made up "leak":
    Warlock: Necromancy - Ranged DPS - Mix of summoning long lasting minions and long lasting Damage over Time Effects
    Blizzard would never give a fourth range dps spec to warlocks. It would be Tank Spec or Healer Spec.

Druid: nothing new, as they already got 4
    Its against Blizzard standards to give every class the new spec except druids. Thats not how Blizzard works. It doesnt matter druids have 4 specs already - according to Blizzard standards they would get the fifth spec.

Shaman: Spirit Walking - Healing - Totem based healing.
    Shamans always asked for tank spec. Like for decade. Blizzard would never give them another healing spec, especially the one that takes away the core mechanic from already existing Restoration specs - totems. What Restoration will be left with? Chain Healing and Rain of Heal?

Jewelry will provide secondary Stats
    Enchanting will provide tertiary Stats
    They would never make one profession more important than the other.

Overall the theme of the expansion isn't that fleshed out. Its slightly old gods, slightly pvp but without any interesting details and money shots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWToW View Post
    PvP
    Ashran, Tol'Barad and Wintergrasp as Battlegrounds.
    Fake and gay... next please

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    Fake and gay... next please
    You know. Ashran is currently not a Battleground......

At least you got some parts right!

Probably fake I would say. No leaks that I can remember were ever this detailed, and given how much Blizzard has ramped up security on things like this, I doubt this much information would come out now. I could be wrong though.

If anything I would say the one from a few days ago on 4chan is it, which it also might not be.

Path of the titans sounds bad because it's just more theorycrafting and min-maxing. "Choosing these 2 titans will let you do 0,3% more dps."

Ranged Demon Hunter gave me a chuckle.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Troll Pally and Goblin Monk kind of threw me a bit.

Though for a fake leak, this one is probably the better of the ones I've seen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Path of the titans sounds bad because it's just more theorycrafting and min-maxing. "Choosing these 2 titans will let you do 0,3% more dps."
    Do you know what is bad? Theorycrafters who can't just have fun things in games and chase after 0.3%.

95% of the bad changes in WoW have come directly from Devs removing fun to appease people obsessed with perfect balance.

The God of Death - Yogg-Saron based Raid in the Shadowlands. Arthas will show up there.
    Arthas? Really?

Why would they name their next expansion the same name of the pre-MoP expansion book?

And so it begins. Also lsot me at the race/Class combos, no way would any of those happen

Night Elves - Paladin May happen thanks to the Pally order hall
    Worgen - Shaman NEver in a million years
    Pandaren - Death Knight Bolver doesnt raise new DKs i believe so no pandas since they happened after Arthas
    Goblin - Monk they dont have the animations for it i think so no
    Troll - Paladin Would mean Trolls can be everythign apart from Demon hunters so no.

It’s a nice concept but blizz is streamlining adding more specs would increase complexity and make a new generation of audience with vast less time frustrated and quitting by the dozens.

Must say this is probably the best fake leak I've seen until now. Wouldn't even surprise me if it turned out to be real, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by telygroar View Post
    monk at blademasters... Shadow hunter at hunter and not priest...
    I have trouble finding the explanations about these one if real... :d
    Blademaster is technically Monk.

Shadow Hunter... i mean... look at Alleria.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post
    Bookmarking this for point of reference.

Blizzcon is a few weeks away, we should know by then.

Personally, i like this. I hope its actually legit, but like all things: take with a grain of salt and never hold your breath.
    You like that walk the plank dungeon name? So original :^). This leak must be real!!!

Finally someone realize that we will not get a new class next expansion, most of so call leaks had one, this one is the best i seen so far

Quote Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
    Must say this is probably the best fake leak I've seen until now. Wouldn't even surprise me if it turned out to be real, tbh.
    Almost certainly fake. The real giveaway is that every class is getting a new specialization--that's like adding 4 new classes (12 new specializations). Yeah, not happening. However, in the future, I could see them adding expansion themed specializations: for example, a Necromancer spec for death knights in WoTLK 2
    Last edited by Sun; 2017-10-14 at 12:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    You know. Ashran is currently not a Battleground......
    I know it is not, what do you think this thread here is, it's not what is currently active neither what will be in the future...

10+ Year Old Account
    Would only be real if you said Shaman was getting a new tank spec instead of healing. Like an earthen tank or something