Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Why bother quoting if you don't actually read, process and classify the information? You made an impassioned case that I was some alt-righter from Reddit and I told you I wasn't, with frankly more detail than you deserve. Beyond that, I don't really give a fuck. You idiots seem to know a whole lot more about these groups than the people you accuse of being their members.

I guess if you really want to know the biggest difference in my desire for a transformed government, I'm not joking or in it just for the laughs. That doesn't mean I'm always going to fail to notice the humor in your idiocy.
    I never said anything about altright... why you hate Trump so much? TDS? I hear your fellow democrats are working on the cure... #MAGA

Not all Trump supporters are alt right. You liberals need to find a new way to distract from antifa and BLM. There are bad guys on both sides. No need to put Trump support in your altright bullshit basket.

Your plan to make Trump supporters look bad is back firing! #MAGA

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    That's his only way of responding directly to any criticism of himself or his beloved Trump, insults. You saw it earlier in the thread. He believes in the deep state. I asked him why the deep state didn't just make Hillary win somehow in those heated delusions of his. All he could come back with was an insult. I.E. the "I've already lost this debate but I'm gonna try to trigger you to make it seem like I won" button.
    To be fair, I cannot help to admit, it is fun to act that way.
    Last edited by Felya; 2017-10-16 at 02:51 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly assumed kekistan and the alt-right are the same thing or closely related. You'll have to inform me more about your obsession.
    Oh, now you think that all Trump supporters are the same? Didn't you just say liberals do that? You are busted Hillarybot... stop trying to pretend to be a Trump supporter, just to make them look bad. You slipped up liberal!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    At least Crooked Hillary didn't get elected.
    The irony of calling Hillary crooked after all we've seen (and it's just the tip of the iceberg) from Trump and his cronies is rich. Grats on having your head completely in the sand. I can tell you're a kool-aid chugger.

- - - Updated - - -

In the grand scheme, there is only one thing that truly matters about Trump and it has already occurred. This isn't a conversation where I play along with your best version of Socrates, nor do I subject you to the same treatment. This entire thread's premise is based on something that is still just "reports" and not a court conviction, not to mention any actual ties to Trump related to the alleged malfeasance in question. I don't care about any of that. All I care about is that you all are a bunch of losers still following the same path that got you where you are today. I encourage you to keep it up!
    So when it comes to "crimes", you require court conviction for your God-King but are fine with innuendo for Hillary. Excellent. Hypocrisy at it's finest. What are you going to do when Trump's house of cards comes tumbling down and he's either in jail or seeking asylum in Russia?

15+ Year Old Account
    And you've just been a saint on this board. I've never seen a more respectful poster. In just about every thread that this has happened, I've made it clear that I'm not going to engage in an off-topic side-argument with you anyone on a topic that has already been through the ringer here and other places. I will state my opinion of those debates and you can either choose to agree or not. I owe you nothing.
    Well this is as good of an excuse as any for not being able to back up your fevered delusions I guess.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    What are you going to do when pigs fly or Hell freezes over?
    Precisely the answer we expect for people like you. Any substantive answers or just par for the course (ha!) for you Trumpkins?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Well this is as good of an excuse as any for not being able to back up your fevered delusions I guess.
    That's all he has - rhetoric and lies. When it comes to reality he's in the kiddie pool.

Why bother quoting if you don't actually read, process and classify the information? You made an impassioned case that I was some alt-righter from Reddit and I told you I wasn't, with frankly more detail than you deserve. Beyond that, I don't really give a fuck. You idiots seem to know a whole lot more about these groups than the people you accuse of being their members.

I guess if you really want to know the biggest difference in my desire for a transformed government, I'm not joking or in it just for the laughs. That doesn't mean I'm always going to fail to notice the humor in your idiocy.
    "Read, process, and classify information" means what exactly? Sounds like someone took one semester of freshman comp but forgot all the terms.

The problem is, if you're unable to articulate what your transformed government is, it appears to any reasonable observer that you are in it for laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    How the Eff did Manafort get that much money in loans? Obviously corruption, but you can buy a US Senator for around $25k in political contributions.
    US politicians are insanely cheap. A lunch bag with a bundle of 20's and he's yours forever. Overseas you'll need a pallet of gold bricks just to schedule an appointment.

There's a difference between being unable to articulate something and just simply not having found it necessary to go on about it. I'm not running for office or laying out my platform. I'm just telling you that I supported Trump for those reasons. I could write up my own Milton Friedman-esque piece on here and you all would still try to tear it apart with your own unsubstantiated garbage. Not worth the bother.

One of the many problems with the left, you all think that your political opponents owe you an explanation, when they really fucking don't.
    No, the "left" thinks any criticism worth engaging requires explanation. By refusing to provide explanation and instead insist that your mystery methods are superior to others' beliefs, you are plainly obfuscating. Everyone here can see that you're being dishonest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dude, you are one of the kings of leftist hyperbole around here. Pretty confident I've shut you up in several threads before. Don't even start.
    When all you've had to offer is insults as an argument pretty much... ever, and zero in the way of actual argument or support for your own positions, most of us just play with you for awhile then go to bed/work/or just get bored and go do something more productive than arguing with a delusional rightie who believes in the deep state. You know, stuff like playing video games.

But if you want to feel that people no longer responding to you as a win for yourself, then go for it. I'm sure it makes you feel great to believe you've verbally owned people who just get bored of your non-arguments.

Of course, when explaining the deep state to me, you could have just cried "I don't want to get infracted by biased mods!" It's what all the conservatives who break the rules and can't take personal responsibility for doing so cry about after their subsequent forum vacations.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The left should take some of it's own advice then. There are no rules of political posturing. The beginning of this thread was a bunch of liberals sitting around circle jerking each other and commenting on how no Trump supporters dared enter their domain and challenge this latest thread reserved for all the deniers to flail about and scold those dastardly alt-righters. Seems like a great place to lay out my entire belief system or engage in debate on things that have been discussed ad fucking nauseum (even by me on this very forum).

Most of the people I've responded to here I've been arguing with on this forum for years. It's just their normal M.O. to try to demand that people redirect the conversation on to the point they want to hinge on and ask people to write them an essay so they can all pile on with their own unsubstantiated bullshit. It's a practice in absurdity that I won't willfully engage in. You'll just have to understand that I supported Trump without being a part of this big baddie alt-right movement you all have stood up as the biggest straw-man to ever exist. It requires no further explanation, and the fact that Trump was victorious and is your sitting duly elected President requires no debate.
    You can go on a diatribe like this but don't want to take the time to state the things you support? You understand how nutso you sound when your actions are so at odds with what you claim, right?

It sounds like you have a "I'm-so-persecuted-and-misunderstood" complex which extends beyond this forum. If you constantly can't be bothered to explain your views because other people don't "get" you, the problem is likely not other people, especially when you don't have the wherewithal to create any warranted argument with credible backing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyuvarax View Post
    You can go on a diatribe like this but don't want to take the time to state the things you support? You understand how nutso you sound when your actions are so at odds with what you claim, right?

It sounds like you have a "I'm-so-persecuted-and-misunderstood" complex which extends beyond this forum. If you constantly can't be bothered to explain your views because other people don't "get" you, the problem is likely not other people, especially when you don't have the wherewithal to create any warranted argument with credible backing.
    He's one of those "special" people who sees himself as the only enlightened one among a world of idiots. Superiority complex mixed with belief in conspiracy theories about the deep state and shadow governments that only he and other "special" people can see. He can't even explain why the deep state shadow government didn't just make Hillary win in the first place, especially when in the past he's declared most Republicans being in on it too.

With such an expansive and elaborate network of deep state shadow government operatives being in every level of government, it should have been child's play to prevent Trump from winning, but he offers no explanation, just his MO of calling others unenlightened children.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've clearly stated the reality over and over again for you deniers.
    You actually haven't. You don't answer claims. You don't provide any analysis for your points. You just state things and believe them so they must be true. You still haven't answered even the basic question of conviction equating to guilt. Did you forget?

Trump is your duly elected President and you should start getting used to the idea.
    We did the day after the election. What you should get used to is that he won't be for very much longer. Even the GOP is talking about the 25th amendment and when (not if) impeachment will happen.
    Last edited by cubby; 2017-10-16 at 04:35 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't answer you with a question, nor do I respond to that type of behavior unless I feel it is necessary to the point I am trying to make. In this case, it isn't.
    That's my point - you don't answer any questions. You just pretend you do and then move on as if a discussion that happened only in your mind actually counts for anything in the real world. You still can't answer my original question about conviction equating guilt. It's contradictions like this that make you who you are today.

15+ Year Old Account
    Again, like I said, I have no problem responding to something relevant to the actual thing I said. Go back and read that quote and try to figure how much any discussion of the Deep State is actually relevant to the overall message of that statement and whether you actually responded to it or just tried to derail. I mean, I get it. Someone says something you don't like so you just pick a little portion out of it that has been argued for months and ask them to explain that to you. You make them waste a lot of time and then just reiterate the same bullshit that never got anyone anywhere in the other hundreds of pages of it. It's a funny little way to try to make it look like you're successfully arguing when you aren't.

And the idea that the mods that take action on accounts here in GenOT have been incredibly biased in the past is completely substantiated. Certain posters have been allowed to run amok while all of the conservative-leaning posters have been infracted for the most minor of transgressions. That being said, I no longer can form an opinion because the mods seem to be more absent across the board now than I've ever seen around here.
    Sulla casts evasion.

It's not very effective.

As pointed out you never actually answer any questions, you either cry about the question being off topic "distraction" or make up some other excuse as to why you can't explain your fevered delusions. People have your MO down.

Anyway I have to get some work done so I won't be responding for awhile (if I even come back to this thread), so you can check off another tally mark on "Sulla wins" because another forum poster had to go be useful in the world. Something it seems you're not very familiar with.

You fail to understand that just because you ask something, doesn't make it relevant or worth discussing. I'm leading this dance.

- - - Updated - - -

Awww, don't forget to ask if they want fries with that order.
    You're not really dancing, dude. People are just rhetorically thrashing you. If this was debate, you'd go 0-3.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've stated it already in this thread that this isn't a fucking debate competition. I have no obligation to pony up to someone asking me to explain shit. You can take or leave my statements, doesn't make a difference in the world to me. You just need to know that myself and many like me will be doing our talking in the voting booth, but at an even higher enthusiasm than what got Trump elected.
    Surely this smug fuck attitude won't come back to bite you in the ass. Nope no sir not like we haven't seen this before.

I've stated it already in this thread that this isn't a fucking debate competition. I have no obligation to pony up to someone asking me to explain shit. You can take or leave my statements, doesn't make a difference in the world to me. You just need to know that myself and many like me will be doing our talking in the voting booth, but at an even higher enthusiasm than what got Trump elected.
    If you have no principles that you can uphold and defend honestly, you can vote however you'd like, but it's clear your vote is to make yourself feel better at the expense of the country.

People who vote for ideas are patriots. People who vote for politicians who sell snake oil are scum. They sell their fellow Americans down the river for nothing. Trump is without any deeply held ideas or beliefs. He's just a politician.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    You fail to understand that just because you ask something, doesn't make it relevant or worth discussing. I'm leading this dance.
    The fact that you don't even understand how me questioning your point makes your unwillingness to answer the question invalidate your point - which is highly consistent with your overall posting history. You typically made few salient points - if any. Most of what you say is "I'm right, see previous posts" - which are just more of your inconsistent and inaccurate drivel.

So keep on with the Polka - or whatever dance you think you're leading. So far all you've gotten right is that Trump is currently president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Says a representative of the crowd that tried to convince everyone that Trump was a joke and had no chance.
    Yeah my bad for having more faith in my fellow Americans to not vote an complete moron into office but hey lesson learned and I won't make that same mistake again. But yeah man "the left" is totes finished and the deep state was utterly btfo by you silent majority types. Just absolutely cucked into the ground they were

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Says a representative of the crowd that tried to convince everyone that Trump was a joke and had no chance.
    Until Russia colluded and literally stole the election. He was that before foreign governments (illegally) got involved. This is how you operate - in some weird alt-reality where what has actually happened doesn't count.