Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Yeah but sexpests like yourself aren't welcome
    You mean sexpert.

If this is what keeps people up at night, they're definitely doing something wrong. I can't see living my life just walking around and pointing out perceived injustices.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    As I said Asians came through whatever usefulness you have for them by a different means than say Latinos, or of course blacks. They might not all have the same outcome because they didn't like all experience the exact same shit.
    Blank slate hypothesis, eh?

Deleted
    The picture shows white people, asian people, possibly hispanic people, men, women, likely straight and gay too. By definition it's diverse
    Not enough black people, sorry. Obviously Blizzard has a problem with us black people.

Deleted
    Because they aren't all wearing the same shirt?
    Should've gone to Specsavers

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    I guess having various Asians and/or Indians no longer counts towards diversity in USA.
    They count. I think you don't get as many points for them as you do a Hispanic and certainly not as much as a black person.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzum View Post
    So when the largest minority in a country (20%) is represented by 1 (one) guy in a ~300 crowd it's called diversity just because there is another minority (4%). Good to know. And my skin color has nothing to do with this, you racist.
    The largest minority in the United States is Latinos; blacks are ~12%, not 20%.

But yes, "diversity" is indeed well represented by a picture that includes whites, East Asians, and South Asians in large numbers along with a couple black people and Latinos. The term "diverse" doesn't actually mean "enough blacks to satisfy affirmative action proponents".

Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    Only blacks are susceptible to racism.
    Tell that to the Jews. Or the next Sikh temple that gets attacked by a loon on a mission from Jebus to kill some "mooslims".

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    When it's convenient, Asians are white.
    Only minorities that don't succeed are allowed to be considered for diversity. So black people only.

So I get it compassion and you know consideration that should be only for people of the same skin color? Great lessons in fucking life.
    Compassion means ethnic replacement, gotcha. Great life lesson
    Working on my next ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    They count. I think you don't get as many points for them as you do a Hispanic and certainly not as much as a black person.
    Oppression Olympics.

They let them bring their "service" dogs to work?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Blank slate hypothesis, eh?
    No, just an appreciation for those like myself and aren't and working through the same indifference anybody else does. I recognize not all ideas and circumstances are the same but all people should have an equal chance so long as they apply their merit.

I however do NOT go along with this idea, that where we are now is totally as a result of some manifested destiny bullshit or genetics OR EVEN ENVIRONMENT alone. People who are more intelligent will be more successful and get ahead in general usually but not always.

A person still has to make a choice, and it still up to those that can to do, and open away for those that maybe can't or haven't yet.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Tell that to the Jews. Or the next Sikh temple that gets attacked by a loon on a mission from Jebus to kill some "mooslims".
    Ironically for all we know the picture posted may very well have Jews and Muslims but apparently they don't count

I too think we should hire people who are less qualified just so we can check the diversity box.

I really hate diversity quota's.

I thought race threads aren't allowed, shame on the OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzum View Post
    So when the largest minority in a country (20%) is represented by 1 (one) guy in a ~300 crowd it's called diversity just because there is another minority (4%). Good to know. And my skin color has nothing to do with this, you racist.
    Do you complain about the MASSIVE overepresentation of blacks in the NFL or NBA or is it only an issue with "whites"?

15+ Year Old Account
    I love that girl in the fronts dress, but it doesn't go with those shoes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    Compassion means ethnic replacement, gotcha. Great life lesson
    Only if YOU think that is what compassion means, meaning a fucking threat to some supposed position or assignment you don't get from color, but has been traditionally supported as such. It's not racist to recognize the past and realities, especially if you are one who applies recent trends in the same plot.

It's important to know how things go the way they are, but sure you and anyone else can for sure cling to it's because of genetic genius or some other bullshit LOL!

- - - Updated - - -

Should've gone to Specsavers
    Google's Specsavers, brb...
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Only minorities that don't succeed are allowed to be considered for diversity. So black people only.
    Are we really going to pretend blacks haven't been historically tucked in America? Slavery, Civil War, Jim Crow , the KKK... America sure as fuck dedicated an inordinate amount of time and effort to fucking with that one group.

Only Native Americans got it worse.