Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I think this is really cool and I love the inclusion of Arathor's prophecy.
    It might be too cool and drastic for it to be real though. I would love it.

Kinda funny to read tho, atleast its not "Dragon isles... boats... subraces" zzZZzzz

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    At least someone did something different with their leak.

Though I doubt Blizz would kill off Turalyon and Malfurian and replace them with Thrall.

Ah who the hell am I kidding, it's Blizzard. This is probably legit.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

We just fucking got Saurfang as a racial leader! WHAT THE FUCK?!?! I suppose with Thrall back he is going to be orc racial leader and Warchief again huh? Fucking Warchief role is a death sentence to everybody but Thrall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I just made a list of all the names mentioned:

Alleria = "dead"
    she is not dead, but yeah that is fake....

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    We just fucking got Saurfang as a racial leader! WHAT THE FUCK?!?! I suppose with Thrall back he is going to be orc racial leader and Warchief again huh? Fucking Warchief role is a death sentence to everybody but Thrall.
    Well if it legit then Alliance lose Turalyon, Malfurion (good riddance) and Muradin (fuck no). Horde only Saurfang. BTW Saurfang dying in Silithus is fate.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    she is not dead, but yeah that is fake....
    That's why I used the "...". She's not dead and Nozdormu isn't dead as well but they're either seriously injured or "corrupted" and no help anymore.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmbane View Post
    Well if it legit then Alliance lose Turalyon, Malfurion (good riddance) and Muradin (fuck no). Horde only Saurfang. BTW Saurfang dying in Silithus is fate.
    why do people care so much about factions losing equal amounts of characters? it's unrealistic as fuck and to be perfectly honest, boring

nothing has to be fair and losing more characters than the other faction has literally zero bearing on anything whatsoever, other characters exist to fill the gaps

7+ Year Old Account
    I highly doubt alleria is gonna die we just got her back.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    That's why I used the "...". She's not dead and Nozdormu isn't dead as well but they're either seriously injured or "corrupted" and no help anymore.
    Nozdormu is bound to get corrupted in order to form the Infinite Dragonflight.

7+ Year Old Account
    We just got Saurfang back. Stop killing Horde Leaders for peet sakes.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

Sure, go for it. Best part is Azshara killing Malfurion, then we can get a whole expansion narrated by Tyrande.

Quote Originally Posted by justname View Post
    After jailing Sargeras heroes go to Silithus only to find whole zone destroyed and swarmed by Twilight Hammer cultists. Genn leads Alliance and Sylvanas leads Horde. Magni tries to communicate with Azeroth's world soul but she silent.Through questline heroes slowly getting control over zone, learning about Wound and discovers that cultists trying to summon C'Thun from hibernation. Nozdromu and Bronze Dragonflight arrives to assist us in final assault. Turalyon takes lead of united army of Alliance, Horde and dragons.

The Wound is one boss fight raid. At the beginning players use powers of their artifact weapons to breach magical dome that surrounding epicenter of wound where cultists perform ritual. After phase one C'Thun emerges and summon large army of faceless one. Alliance and Horde forces fighting them while heroes take fight with Old God. Turalyon, Alleria, Malfurion and Nozdormu helps us. When C'Thun HP pool drops to 20% cinematic plays.

Naga under leadership of Azshara herself arrives and flank our forces. Nozdormu is consumed and corrupted by C'Thun. He go rampage mode and tries to burn Alleria but Turalyon shields her. Both falls to ground - Alleria unconscious and Turalyon dying. Arathor kneels before his father. Malfurion trying to fight mad dragon but Azshara kills him. Tyrande engage Azshara. Sylvanas summon Valkyrie to heal and save Alleria while Vareesa drag weeping Arathor from battlefield. Alliance and Horde suffering heavy loses and retreats to shoreline. Saurfang and Muradin dies while covers their retreat. Alliance heroes saved by Jaina and Kul Tiras fleet. Horde heroes saved by Thrall and Zandalari trolls.
    I like it!!!

Deleted
    C'Thun?

Yawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Narveid View Post
    Sure, go for it. Best part is Azshara killing Malfurion, then we can get a whole expansion narrated by Tyrande.
    Where's my husband?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by justname View Post
    After jailing Sargeras heroes go to Silithus only to find whole zone destroyed and swarmed by Twilight Hammer cultists. Genn leads Alliance and Sylvanas leads Horde. Magni tries to communicate with Azeroth's world soul but she silent.Through questline heroes slowly getting control over zone, learning about Wound and discovers that cultists trying to summon C'Thun from hibernation. Nozdromu and Bronze Dragonflight arrives to assist us in final assault. Turalyon takes lead of united army of Alliance, Horde and dragons.

The Wound is one boss fight raid. At the beginning players use powers of their artifact weapons to breach magical dome that surrounding epicenter of wound where cultists perform ritual. After phase one C'Thun emerges and summon large army of faceless one. Alliance and Horde forces fighting them while heroes take fight with Old God. Turalyon, Alleria, Malfurion and Nozdormu helps us. When C'Thun HP pool drops to 20% cinematic plays.

Naga under leadership of Azshara herself arrives and flank our forces. Nozdormu is consumed and corrupted by C'Thun. He go rampage mode and tries to burn Alleria but Turalyon shields her. Both falls to ground - Alleria unconscious and Turalyon dying. Arathor kneels before his father. Malfurion trying to fight mad dragon but Azshara kills him. Tyrande engage Azshara. Sylvanas summon Valkyrie to heal and save Alleria while Vareesa drag weeping Arathor from battlefield. Alliance and Horde suffering heavy loses and retreats to shoreline. Saurfang and Muradin dies while covers their retreat. Alliance heroes saved by Jaina and Kul Tiras fleet. Horde heroes saved by Thrall and Zandalari trolls.
    You have a nice imagination.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Isn’t Silithus mostly landlocked? Or at the very least surrounded by mountains. How the hell do naga and boats get involved in the middle of an arid desert?
    tbf, they can just remove the mountains of the western part of the zone and say "surguuruuus did IIIT!"

and boom, silithus got a shore.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    If this came true it wouldnt be the worst thing blizzard ever did, but... how could they? If they kill off Saurfang as well, who is actually left as leader in Orgrimmar? I dont mind when big NPCs die, but how about introducing and developing some new ones on occasion? Who would follow Saurfang if he was indeed killed in such a scenario? Green Jesus AGAIN??? Has anybody heard anything from the leader of the trolls - whoever that might be right now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    But C'thun is dead.
    Death doesn't work the way it should for Old Gods. In the comic, C'thun is still able to communicate and enforce his will on his followers and Med'an, and plenty of ingame sources mention that a dead Old God and a dead mortal aren't on an even playing field.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Death doesn't work the way it should for Old Gods. In the comic, C'thun is still able to communicate and enforce his will on his followers and Med'an, and plenty of ingame sources mention that a dead Old God and a dead mortal aren't on an even playing field.
    I mean, Y'sharj also whispered to people and influenced them somewhat.

They LITERALLY try to resurrect C'thun in the comic.