Question about Chara transfers.

If I transfer a character over from an old account and the character has Heirlooms in it's bag, will my current account unlock said Heirlooms? (Namely the garrosh ones)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iNumbers View Post
    If I transfer a character over from an old account and the character has Heirlooms in it's bag, will my current account unlock said Heirlooms? (Namely the garrosh ones)
    If you are at the part of being able to transfer a character between accounts, then they should be merged already, and they should already be available.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

You can't transfer if you have heirlooms (in your bags) on your account.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    Why don't you just merge that old account with your Battle.net account? It will then unlock the heirlooms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    If you are at the part of being able to transfer a character between accounts, then they should be merged already, and they should already be available.
    Getting Support to merge accounts is alot more work than I care to go through. I've done it before. If possible I'd much rather just cough up the 25 bucks to transfer a toon over
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    You can't transfer if you have heirlooms (in your bags) on your account.
    Thanks.

I doubt the Bruins would trade Chara.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iNumbers View Post
    Getting Support to merge accounts is alot more work than I care to go through. I've done it before. If possible I'd much rather just cough up the 25 bucks to transfer a toon over
    2 weeks ago account merge took live-support 5min. only main acc was secured via RL ID.