10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up Antorus Raid Trinkets only work for the Raid.

Confirmed by Blizzard:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Hey guys,

A slightly different discussion here, but just popping in with a note that the secondary Equip effect on the Antorus trinkets that note "When empowered by the Pantheon...", such as 'Aman'Thul's Grandeur' on Aman'Thul's Vision or 'Khaz'goroth's Shaping' on Khaz'goroth's Courage will only function within the Antorus raid once it is live.

Currently on the PTR this effect works outside of the raid, but its worthwhile to offer some clarification so there's no confusion once the raid itself is live.

If you have any questions on this, let me know!

-Ornyx
    Interesting move. I like that they are having items work only in the raid in which they are relevant. No need to bring that power outside of the raid in which it drops.

High five on Blizzard for this!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Confirmed by Blizzard:

Hey guys,

A slightly different discussion here, but just popping in with a note that the secondary Equip effect on the Antorus trinkets that note "When empowered by the Pantheon...", such as 'Aman'Thul's Grandeur' on Aman'Thul's Vision or 'Khaz'goroth's Shaping' on Khaz'goroth's Courage will only function within the Antorus raid once it is live.

Currently on the PTR this effect works outside of the raid, but its worthwhile to offer some clarification so there's no confusion once the raid itself is live.

-Ornyx
    Interesting move. I like that they are having items work only in the raid in which they are relevant. No need to bring that power outside of the raid in which it drops.

The trinkets still work outside of the raid. The Pantheon empowerment is basically the WoD legendary ring effect and will only work inside the raid. I agree that it is good it only works in the Antorus raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Confirmed by Blizzard:

Hey guys,

-Ornyx

Can you maybe stop posting your troll threads and read what the blue post actually says?

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    The trinkets still work outside of the raid. The Pantheon empowerment is basically the WoD legendary ring effect and will only work inside the raid. I agree that it is good it only works in the Antorus raid.
    You'd probably have trouble getting it working in non-raid environs anyway, so i imagine part of this is easing the requirements on people to not have to attempt building 5 man groups around getting the proc working.

Deleted
    Nice avatar. Did you set it yourself or has it been compulsorily changed for you after the last few threads so that us new joiners can see up front what you're doing?