Deleted

[PROT] Question about lagendaries for M+

I would like to ask a question about what legendaries should I wear in M+ for tanking.

Right now for protection I have:
    Sephuz's Secret
    Heathcliff's Immortality
    Breastplate of the Golden Val'kyr
    Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus
    Chain of Thrayn

My only concern are M+, and I use Sephuz/Chest at the moment (always with 4pc set and arcanocrystal/horn of valor as trinkets). Should I use something else? I feel that chest is wasted because I rarely have to use Guardian of Ancient Kings, more often than usual (I only use as an emergency). What are your opinions?

The Prot pally discord has in one of it's guides a list of recommended legendaries per activity. Faov's guide specifically if you're looking for more information

Out of the legendaries that you have access to I'd go with Sephuz and Prydaz. I'd use Heathcliff's if you're pushing higher m+ content.

I do agree that the effect from the chest is rarely useful, especially when compared to the other items.
    Last edited by Vrenni; 2017-10-19 at 12:07 PM.

Deleted
    Well the good news is you have Sephuz, which is a mainstay for prot in M+ since its effect is constantly on CD. Pray for the legs next, they're amazing. Trinket is good on higher keys, on use has a very short CD. Chest has good synergy with legs in a progression raid environment but is meh at best anywhere else.

Deleted
    Sephuz and Legs are the best general purpose legendaries for M+. You should only swap them situationally if you have very specific concerns which you need to addres with a different legendary.

I'd use Sephuz and Prydaz.

Sephuz is mandatory and soo strong.

The rest of your Legs is prydaz the "lesser" evil.

Chest: Like you said, you use ancient kings not so frequently. Maybe swap to chest, when u used it to get the CD back, then switch back?
    Waist: You do not need the extra heal, you heal quite enough when wings are up. 10% dmg is kinda nice, but i feel like not worth it.
    Ring: Well maybe, but I think Prydaz with the stats is far better.

What you want to have besides Sephuz is Legs (great synergy with 2/4pc), helmet or Shoulders.

I would use Sephuz and belt with Righteous Protector talent. Swap out belt when wings are on CD.