Poll: Time to revamp the halloween dungeon?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    It would be nice if jthey bumped the gear to make it relevant with current gear (ex. 910 gear)... I got an ilevel 670 ring yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    As fun as Hallows End has been, it's quite laughable how little content updates there has been to the event. Compare to other games, that hasnt been out nearly as long as wow, and has had lots of different updates, some even a new halloween event each year.
    This. How are people satisfied with so little updating while other smaller companies manage it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't mind if the fight was a bit harder. Goes too quickly imo but no more bosses added. I don't want holiday dungeons just a boss

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    How the hell can you like the fight that hasnt been touched for years now and is a no life 1 shot each year?
    They need to spice it up with more bosses like mini bosses or something and a new location and a new way of bringing the "fear" of the horseman.
    He is atm (well always been) a farm boss.
    Just make him harder then, right now the problem is more that a geared character 1 shots the head when it pops off. I elemental blasted it on a mythic shaman and the melee didn't even have to move because the horse was back instantly.

Umm...you're literally in the boss room for what... 3 minutes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    ... a new way of bringing the "fear" of the horseman... He is... a farm boss.
    No one fears the Horseman and being a farm boss is part of that. He is suppose to be a specter... nothing more. He drops very sub-optimal gear and should be a fun diversion... not a new raid or dungeon. If he offers nothing you seek then feel free to skip him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

After so many years it occurred to me that Hallows End doesn't have any of it's own music to play, That's a big part of brewfest for me, it really set the tone, and Winter's veil is getting some music.