Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Selling two vehicles I have now and a ordering a new Ford F 150 2017, while deciding what I want as the sales go through. I’ve also decided to use the money I’ll make on the difference to cover the deposit for flight school in the spring.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    life is good, ive got a week between big jobs so im at home and will jerk off, get stoned, play games and watch tv/youtube in no particular order
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!

7+ Year Old Account
    still at work. getting ready to head home and bee even busier. i teach a class 3 nights a month at the community center on robotics. because 2 kids and a 60 hour a week job dont make me busy enough.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    My daughter has several shirts, blankets, pillow cases, and posters with your kind on them.

How do you feel about Alpacas?
    In order not to offend you or your daughter I will simply say, relations with the Alpacas are tense, at best.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    In order not to offend you or your daughter I will simply say, relations with the Alpacas are tense, at best.
    Do you believe it should be illegal to own llamas?

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Do you believe it should be illegal to own llamas?
    Well, the thing is, the Llamas you see at farms and what not, are prisoners. We sell our criminals to farms to boost our economy, working on a wall to keep out the aforementioned alpaca, it aint cheap, even when built out of manure.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Had a long day at work (due to annoying clients and some RDP/firewall issues for one client), but I'm home now and just finished dinner! Probably going to spend an hour or two practicing some micro soldering repairs and then game for the rest of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Had a long day at work (due to annoying clients and some RDP/firewall issues for one client), but I'm home now and just finished dinner! Probably going to spend an hour or two practicing some micro soldering repairs and then game for the rest of the night.
    What game?

What game?
    Been playing some FFXIV lately and doing a second campaign in Divinity Original Sin 2, I love divinity though and I've been catching up on the new expansion for FFXIV.

Been playing some FFXIV lately and doing a second campaign in Divinity Original Sin 2, I love divinity though and I've been catching up on the new expansion for FFXIV.
    Awesome, I have divinity original sin, but not divinity 2...been obsessed with stellaris and mods

Awesome, I have divinity original sin, but not divinity 2...been obsessed with stellaris and mods
    Stellaris is a fantastic game, I love some good 4X strategy and I've been considering playing since the new expansion came out a little while ago.

Stellaris is a fantastic game, I love some good 4X strategy and I've been considering playing since the new expansion came out a little while ago.
    It's pretty good, although the mods haven't caught up yet.

Just came back from the store and before that put up my new patio screen door.

Spent the day with my gf.

Just got Undertale for my Vita/Ps4 so going to play that shortly.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-10-18 at 11:58 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Just came back from the store and before that put up my new patio screen door.

Spent the day with my gf.

Just got Undertale for my Vita/ps4 so going to play that shortly.
    Can I play with you?

Can I play with you?
    Well Undertale isn't MP so ya can't
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Had a job interview. Job is mine if I want it. Not sure if I do.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Had a job interview. Job is mine if I want it. Not sure if I do.
    Been there.

Earlier this year I was offered a job making about 20% more than what I'm making now.

However it would have added a hour and a half onto my daily commute so I turned it down.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    This isn't facebook bro
    Since when does that matter, We have a few dozen political posts an hour.

Having an existential crisis and contemplating suicide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asteremia View Post
    Having an existential crisis and contemplating suicide.
    Why would think of suicide? I mean really? You know that mods are almost forced to react to you?...