Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Expansion details Nerdfirmed

100% nerdfirmed details of next expansion. Where i got this info from, i cannot say.

- Expansion set for release 2018
    - Some information coming at blizzcon, some will want more, some will say wow is dead now
    - New playable race - doesn't matter what, most will say it was a mistake.
    - New zones with like, quests and stuff.
    - Level cap increased to a number that is higher than the current level cap
    - Expansion name is edgy, but will be abbreviated to 3 letters within a few hours anyways.
    - Trailers will focus on hardcore war between alliance and horde - then pvp will remain almost unchanged and feel like an afterthought
    - New dungeons
    - M+ system expanded to include Mythic, Mythic+, and the new super hardcore playstyle of Mythic ++
    - M++ system has no tanks or healers, and is instead just 5 dps spamming aoe for 10 minutes as waves of mobs charge them
    - All loot is legendary now
    - legendary item drops scale, all the way up to ilvl 9001
    - legendary items can now drop from all current sources, but can now drop from; pet battles, crafting, brawlers guild, and even while transmogging your gear
    - Tier sets now include tabards, bracers, rings, trinkets, and socks.
    - Brand new system being introduced. Artifact traits, Crucible, pvp talents, and talents are now all merged into the new "Talent Tree" system.

I have MUCH more breaking news, but, if i release any more than this, they will know its me, so i have to be careful. stay tuned!

Ohohohoho.....

This my friend...

And this is pure gold. And it isn't even April Fools. :O

I like this. How about mythic ++++? 5 tanks only, need to last at least 2 hours and rewards a healer for mythic+++++ wich is the next difficulty.

Ok guys more info. i just got a quick peak at the first tier set of armor!

- They are pretty much all terrible, except for Warrior, Warlock, and DK, which are totally amazing for some reason.
    - Pally one is pretty much just gold and has some books on it
    - rogue one is just horrible. just.....just terrible....and i dont know why....
    - Druid one is like animal and tree stuff...
    - Monk one looks like they havnt finished it yet, but i said that about the T21 as well.....im still not convinced they have finished T21. but it does have balls. lots of balls.
    - Hunter one is average at best, which suits most hunters playstyle.
    - Priest one has wings....even though wings is a pally ability...

most of the sets look 90% complete, they just havnt got to the "awkwardly tack things on to one or two pieces of armor, even though they will clip with everything" stage yet.

The new socks look AMAZING.

managed to sneak a screen shot of the brand new talent system, it looks AMAZING compared to the shambles we have now, the hype is REAL!

7+ Year Old Account
    This is everything I’ve wanted in an expansion. Can’t wait.

been trying to get a screenshot of the new Resto druid healing form, cant get a great shot though.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    managed to sneak a screen shot of the brand new talent system, it looks AMAZING compared to the shambles we have now, the hype is REAL!

I miss that talentree <3

Oh wait, we getting it next xpac??? AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    I miss that talentree <3

YUP! 100% nerdfirmed, im running a slideshow for certain execs of certain companies right now and sneaking what screenshots i can get! but i need to be careful, i would hate to get caught leaking such information.

Lol, every time I see a picture of this shit I'm reminded at how much of a fucking spastic idiotic moron you'd have to be to have preferred this shit to the Cata trees.

YUP! 100% nerdfirmed, im running a slideshow for certain execs of certain companies right now and sneaking what screenshots i can get! but i need to be careful, i would hate to get caught leaking such information.
    Big thanks on behalf of the whole playerbase for doing this with such high risk!!

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    I miss that talentree <3

Yes, 3% crit chance for Mangle was such a choice.

I get that this is a sarcasm thread....the old talents trees hopefully NEVER come back...at least now I change my talents several times a raid now, instead of once a patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Those are the fields where the challenging and engaging raid mechanics for Classic are grown. See that they lay barren.

Guys im getting some sideways looks, i think they are on to me. but before i go, there is something i HAVE to link. On the left, you can see the Survival hunters new artifact weapon called "Spastic Thrashers", just behind them is the new Rogue tier, on the right is the new Shaman Tier set, called "Derp ima Totem" and front and center is the amazing new Monk Tier armor set. Depending how much heat i get from this one, i might have to lay low for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokesTooMuch View Post
    Yes, 3% crit chance for Mangle was such a choice.

I get that this is a sarcasm thread....the old talents trees hopefully NEVER come back...at least now I change my talents several times a raid now, instead of once a patch.
    I miss the time were those talenttrees excisted more than the actual talenttree yeah^^ . WoW is awesome, but some parts of the game you really enjoyed more than other times. Nostalgia ftw right

This is 100% true. You can tell because the preview of the monk tier above has balls on it. That’s always how it is

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I was skeptical before but... I can't really question the validity of this anymore, can I? Confirmed.

I got a screengrab of one of the new 5man dungeons, and right in the middle is a rogue in the new tier set. i still think it looks terrible but ill let you decide.

This is probably the best thread I've ever seen on these forums.

Next expansion is classless.

Best, most believable leak yet.

Guys im getting some sideways looks, i think they are on to me. but before i go, there is something i HAVE to link. On the left, you can see the Survival hunters new artifact weapon called "Spastic Thrashers", just behind them is the new Rogue tier, on the right is the new Shaman Tier set, called "Derp ima Totem" and front and center is the amazing new Monk Tier armor set. Depending how much heat i get from this one, i might have to lay low for a bit.

Holy shit, that tier set is amazing! Blizz, take my money!
    Only a great fool would vote for a lunatic. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the candidate on the Right.

But they must have known I was not a great fool, and would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the corrupt candidate on the Left.