Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Its not fake, its real.

10+ Year Old Account
    how is anduin avenging his fathers death when guldan is already dead? will he time travel into a yet another timeline to find a 3rd guldan there?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Hav0kk View Post
    Its not fake, its real.
    No it really isn't.

It's basically similar to a thread you made about the "next expansion being Vanilla WoW"

Which thankfully is not happening if we are going by the Datamined Kul Tiras sets and Void references.

lol, yeah, ok

the main focus turns to the old-fashioned hatred between horde and alliance

the main focus is the return of the scourge as they seek to claim Azeroth for there own

the main focus is to try to a more classic vanilla wow feel instead of players been semi gods.
    Evidently Blizzard has attention deficit disorder.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Forsaken faction. Right. Next leak, please!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    No it really isn't.

It's basically similar to a thread you made about the "next expansion being Vanilla WoW"

Which thankfully is not happening if we are going by the Datamined Kul Tiras sets and Void references.
    so what kind of expansion do you hope for, another empty expansion in some far off world fighting some empty enemy that doesn't make sense, or do u want us to go back to the orginal zones, see them revamped and updated, i mean jesus christ cataclysm was 2010 and thats the last time we saw a revamp of the classic zones.

Anyways, i dont know why i returned to this toxic forum and comminty, seems like everyone on it is anti legacy or the world vanilla is forbidden, i am a true veteran of this game, most of you wouldnt of been born when i was playing vanilla wow, and this forum really irritates me.

the leak is real. like it or don't. i might actually return to the game if they release vanilla servers, revamping classic zones just isnt enough. current wow is just so bad.

so what kind of expansion do you hope for, another empty expansion in some far off world fighting some empty enemy that doesn't make sense, or do u want us to go back to the orginal zones, see them revamped and updated, i mean jesus christ cataclysm was 2010 and thats the last time we saw a revamp of the classic zones.

Anyways, i dont know why i returned to this toxic forum and comminty, seems like everyone on it is anti legacy or the world vanilla is forbidden, i am a true veteran of this game, most of you wouldnt of been born when i was playing vanilla wow, and this forum really irritates me.

the leak is real. like it or don't. i might actually return to the game if they release vanilla servers, revamping classic zones just isnt enough. current wow is just so bad.
    And what is your source that the leak is "real"?

Because to me it just sounds like one of the other countless "real leaks" with your usual "vanilla servers" argument.

I mean at least I presented evidence based on speculation from factual material such as the Shadow and Light story for the void and the datamined armor sets to suggest Kul Tiras.

And discussing older WoW isn't forbidden. There is a thread for it as you have been told plenty of times to avoid a clutter of threads.

And I was born in 1993. So I would have been about 11 when you were supposedly playing Vanilla and at the time I would have been playing Final Fantasy 11.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-10-19 at 03:08 AM.

so what kind of expansion do you hope for,
    Well an admission that what you posted is a hope, not a leak.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    And what is your source that the leak is "real"?

Because to me it just sounds like one of the other countless "real leaks" with your usual "vanilla servers" argument.

I mean at least I presented evidence based on speculation from factual material such as the Shadow and Light story for the void and the datamined armor sets to suggest Kul Tiras.

And discussing older WoW isn't forbidden. There is a thread for it as you have been told plenty of times to avoid a clutter of threads.

And I was born in 1993. So I would have been about 11 when you were playing Vanilla and at the time I would have been playing Final Fantasy 11.
    So kul tiras didnt have a presence in vanilla wow? i think you will find that they had an outpost in durotar called northwatch hold.

So kul tiras didnt have a presence in vanilla wow? i think you will find that they had an outpost in durotar called northwatch hold.
    One whole outpost?

WOW! Totally a reason that the next expansion wouldn't be Kul Tiras right?

Where did I say they didn't have a presence either? You seem to be making up your own form of discussion here.

Considering the armor texture datamine along with Jaina being the representative for WoW at Blizzcon there is a lot of evidence that points towards us going to Kul Tiras itself. Along with the void due to the whole Shadow and Light story as well as certain artifact weapons.

Why would they add an NPC to phase back Silithus to it's old form if the world was getting revamped.

Deleted
    One whole outpost?

WOW! Totally a reason that the next expansion wouldn't be Kul Tiras right?

Where did I say they didn't have a presence either? You seem to be making up your own form of discussion here.
    maybe bause, in the next expansion, they are a faction you can earn rep with? did you not think of that?

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Why would they add an NPC to phase back Silithus to it's old form if the world was getting revamped.
    Exactly. They never did for any Cata zone other than the Theramore hub and that was in MoP anyway.

Something tells me this change is only going to affect Silithus directly.

- - - Updated - - -

maybe bause, in the next expansion, they are a faction you can earn rep with? did you not think of that?
    Yes I'm sure they are going to dedicate an entire reputation to one really small and ruined outpost.

Only 1 change that keep ever got was it replaced Kul Tiras named mobs with Northwatch named mobs.

Deleted
    Exactly. They never did for any Cata zone other than the Theramore hub and that was in MoP anyway.

Something tells me this change is only going to affect Silithus directly.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I'm sure they are going to dedicate an entire reputation to one really small and ruined outpost.
    who say's its ruined?

who say's its ruined?
    Uhm? Go and look at it.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20110226174151

Added a link because I can't resize it and the link size is much better.

Tiragarde Keep in Durotar. How is that not ruined or dilapidated? Crumbled walls, completely exposed and run down houses.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-10-19 at 03:18 AM.

Alright, I can only assume YOU are the person who stole my rose tinted glasses and are now wearing both at the same time...

But in all seriousness, it's not a good policy to make assumptions about people... An even worse one to berate those who disagree with you, unless the only goal you have is to find a group of sycophants to prove to yourself that Vanilla was everything you remembered.

Spoiler alert, it's not, the feeling most people had when playing Vanilla will not come back. The feeling of whimsy and exploration, will not come back. It's been done and sure it would be fun for a while, but the primary reason the numbers are so great in most forms of Vanilla attendance is because it's FREE.

The only way I can see anything Vanilla-ish working is if they made another realm or two for it and included it in the existing subscription. Taking away people's stuff has never been a good policy.

Deleted
    Uhm? Go and look at it.
    maybe in the next expansion its been rebuilt, you know cataclsym was 7 years ago. things can and should change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently there's a large portion of the playerbase who'd throw tizzy with a level reduction. They'd just basically go ape shit for no real reason and the tantrums would make all others before them look like nothing.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

All I read was QQQQQQQQQQQQQ. Vanilla wow is dead and vanilla servers are openly ridiculed and mocked as they should be. Your leak is just ramblings of a delusional mind and thankfully will never come true.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!