Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    You guys have wasted so much money and have yet so much at your disposal which you will waste. Too bad principals can't be bought.
    Oh spare me each side has their own billionaires, it's your obsession with Soros that is amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Oh spare me each side has their own billionaires, it's your obsession with Soros that is amusing.
    I'll take..."Who are the Mercers" for $400, Alex.

(sorry, watched Jeopardy recently -_-)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post

The rest is mostly on the verge of crazy; the kind of stuff cooked up in the crazy parts of the internet.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20111124...ung127208.html CraZY

Soros for sure didnt single handedly speculate or instrument all these things, but he is a big vile player in the global scheme of things.
    Useful fodder like yourself loves to understate his influence and shill for him in the hopes of getting crumbs.
    Last edited by mmocd03f375e36; 2017-10-20 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'll take..."Who are the Mercers" for $400, Alex.

(sorry, watched Jeopardy recently -_-)
    Well no see they are being patriots who love their country by pouring billions into political races and groups to push their agenda. George Soros is evil because he pushes billions into political races and groups. Your missing the most important part though. The Mercers are Republican and push conservative agendas while Soros pushes liberal agendas so Mercers good and Soros evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Couple of questions;

1. Do you consider anything other than giving all your money to the government to be a form of tax evasion?
    2. Do you have anything to backup your claim that George Soros wants a 100% tax rate on all forms of money?
    Taxes for non-essential things are immoral. It's not any more complicated than that.

Also, I never said a thing about any 100% tax rates. You must have been talking to yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What the fuck? You can donate all of your money to charity, to pay 0 in taxes. What you are expressing is how completely worthless your idea of redistribution is. The above exposes that it has no merit...
    You don't find it curious that despite the fact that some people are in favor of more taxes, and some are in favor of less taxes, they both agree that they don't want to be subject to the taxes at all? You don't see any hypocrisy there?

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    George Soros is a genius

He funds BLM, Open border movements and anti fracking movements. It wouldn't surprise me if he's behind the Russian stuff as well.
    Do you have any source for ANY of that? Or just your ass?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, could you post without your snarky bitch remarks? (I mean before you get owned. You usually stop posting after)
    Your source is fucking Dinesh D'Souza. He is literally a fucking felon and a liar. Everything that he has put out for movies or "documentaries" have all been lies.

Quote Originally Posted by patuxz View Post
    George Soros has given $18 billion to his pro-democracy foundation
    http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/17/news...ons/index.html
    His estimated net worth is near 25 billion.

"The foundation has spent about $14 billion since the 1980s, according to spokesperson Laura Silber."

Talking some big figures right here.

Is democracy something you can buy? It sounds like a good concept, so why doesn't it come out naturally out of the will of the good people?

This foundation seems like his lifetime work, so the donation makes sense. He does have 5 kids though to whom he could inherit that money to.
    Donate is probably the worst term you could have used.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Do you have any source for ANY of that? Or just your ass?

- - - Updated - - -

Your source is fucking Dinesh D'Souza. He is literally a fucking felon and a liar. Everything that he has put out for movies or "documentaries" have all been lies.
    Why is he a felon though.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Really? http://www.politico.com/story/2014/0...ibution-106882

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/0...ibution-106882

Conservative author and filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza entered a guilty plea Tuesday to a charge that he used straw donors to make $20,000 in illegal contributions to Republican Senate candidate Wendy Long in 2012, officials said.

I know why..It was a rhetorical question.

I know why..It was a rhetorical question.
    You do realize that sarcasm doesn't translate well over text right? And if you weren't being sarcastic, why the fuck did you ask the question?

Deleted
    Then my video depicted two felons, since George Soros is also one

https://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/10...ng-conviction/

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Taxes for non-essential things are immoral. It's not any more complicated than that.
    You mean food, water and shelter should all be provided by the government but anything else we have to provide ourselves?

Also, I never said a thing about any 100% tax rates. You must have been talking to yourself.
    If not giving money to the government is tax avoidance, isn't giving money to the government taxation, and giving all our money to them 100% tax?

10+ Year Old Account
    The rights obsession with Soros has always been entertaining. It's a perfect scapegoat. They seem to have no problem with the kochs, the mercers, the devoses and countless other billionaires who contribute (either through dark channels or official). The right wing infrastructure is enormous and it got that way cause really really rich people wanted tax cuts and also had ridiculous ideological beliefs they wanted to push (but mostly tax cuts). Shit DeVos bought her fucking job ffs...

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't find it curious that despite the fact that some people are in favor of more taxes, and some are in favor of less taxes, they both agree that they don't want to be subject to the taxes at all? You don't see any hypocrisy there?
    That's all a machination in your head though. There is absolutely no reason to believe Soros is spending money, to keep it from being taxed. Do you think Soros is some mastermind or a complete idiot? Because spending money to keep it, is idiotic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    The rights obsession with Soros has always been entertaining. It's a perfect scapegoat. They seem to have no problem with the kochs, the mercers, the devoses and countless other billionaires who contribute (either through dark channels or official). The right wing infrastructure is enormous and it got that way cause really really rich people wanted tax cuts and also had ridiculous ideological beliefs they wanted to push (but mostly tax cuts). Shit DeVos bought her fucking job ffs...
    ... the Trumps...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The people that want to repeal the estate tax want to keep money for their family so that they'll have money that they didn't earn.
    Soros is giving money to his foundation, where it will be spent on good causes and his family will not directly benefit.

Why do you people think these situations are remotely similar?

Also, I never said a thing about any 100% tax rates.
    This man wants us to give all our money to the government
    Your memory is terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    George Soros is a genius

He funds BLM, Open border movements and anti fracking movements. It wouldn't surprise me if he's behind the Russian stuff as well.
    He lives under Trump's bed and gives him nightmares.

- - - Updated - - -

The disgusting nazi Soros is the hero of the left. He who destabilized the pound and funds color revolutions around the world.

Fucking pathetic and sad that people here shill for him
    Hero? No. He's just a guy who makes donations to causes liberals support. I don't think anyone sees him as a "hero." In fact, I hear more about Mr. Soros from frantic conservatives who treat him like the boogieman than I do from liberals.

And what the hell makes him a "nazi?" He's Jewish.
    Putin khuliyo

You do realize that sarcasm doesn't translate well over text right? And if you weren't being sarcastic, why the fuck did you ask the question?
    s
    Look at his posting history. He wasn't being sarcastic when he asked that - he's simply saying that it was "sarcastic" now because he got royally owned and is cowardly backpedaling now, trying to retcon himself.

The disgusting nazi Soros is the hero of the left. He who destabilized the pound and funds color revolutions around the world.

Fucking pathetic and sad that people here shill for him
    Damm that Soros...not spending his time and money settling sexual harassment lawsuits or going on twitter rants.

btw is it true, their is a rumour that the trump once kissed George Soros's ring and offered his eternal obedience.