7+ Year Old Account

A Potential way to Make Corporations Work for the People

Corporations must have tax cuts. Corporations compete with other corporations world wide, and the one who has the cheapest price for the same product wins and the other parishes. This means that it is in corporations best interest to keep costs low by hiring the minimal amount of employees for a job, paying those employees as little as possible, leveraging technological innovations, and lobbying for tax cuts.

Therefore I conclude again that corporations must pursue and lobby for tax cuts in order to beat their competition and survive.

So the agenda of corporations works against peoples best interest quite often, but is there a way link corporate prosperity and the peoples together?

What about giving tax cuts to corporations based on how many jobs they create and how well they pay their employees? What about giving out corporate taxes cuts annually based on an entire write up of how the corporations performed, how many jobs it created, it's median employee salary, how efficient it is, technological innovations, etc. We can measure all these things and reward corporations that perform the highest with tax cuts.

You want to know who wanted to pass tax incentives like this? Hillary Clinton. She wanted to pass tax incentive's to encourage business's to share profits with their workers and to hire more apprentice's. Everybody was too busy paying attention to her emails and Benghazi. Bill Clinton also passed similar tax incentive's for companies to spend more money on their employee's health benefits.

Clintons also sold nuclear technology to China, which makes them traitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    Hillary Clinton.
    Political truth: the name Clinton is so toxic it is no longer possible to discuss any issue on the merits in connection with that name.

Dems apparently didn't get the memo.

Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Bannon View Post
    Political truth: the name Clinton is so toxic it is no longer possible to discuss any issue on the merits in connection with that name.

Dems apparently didn't get the memo.
    Neither did the 65 million people who voted for her.

Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    Corporations must have tax cuts. Corporations compete with other corporations world wide, and the one who has the cheapest price for the same product wins and the other parishes. This means that it is in corporations best interest to keep costs low by hiring the minimal amount of employees for a job, paying those employees as little as possible, leveraging technological innovations, and lobbying for tax cuts. Therefore I conclude again that corporations must pursue and lobby for tax cuts in order to beat their competition and survive. So the agenda of corporations works against peoples best interest quite often, but is there a way link corporate prosperity and the peoples together? What about giving tax cuts to corporations based on how many jobs they create and how well they pay their employees? What about giving out corporate taxes cuts annually based on an entire write up of how the corporations performed, how many jobs it created, it's median employee salary, how efficient it is, technological innovations, etc. We can measure all these things and reward corporations that perform the highest with tax cuts.
    Regurgitating vomit is sooo redundant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean you are essentially suggesting that we subsidize salaries just in a more palatable way.
    We already subsidize corporate profit, might as well go full ham

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Oh I don't disagree with such incentives at all. I still would rather we mandate triple standard reporting though.
    I wasn't implying that, hope that did come across as such, merely making a bit of fun of the current system

Lets increase corporate welfare because that's such a good idea.../sarcasm
    WTF is with the goddamn trickle down bullshit again?

Adherance to shareholder theory is really the crux of the issue. Resolve that, and the rest will fall into line a bit better.

And frankly I'd rather see mass automation be the nail in capitalisms coffin than any desperate tax cut / boost band aids. Humans don't exist to spend most of their lives working, regardless of what social engineering might tell you.