The Live to Win leveling Challenge

Right some of you are going to figure out what I'm proposing from the title with this so this is going to be my addition variations of leveling challenges.
    for those of you who don't know what this already, the be all and end all if boars. just boars, and only boars.
    type of boar or the name does not matter as long as it is DEFINITELY a boar........no Quilboars

I will try to list each area that will be viable for this as of scaled leveling next patch and even give an alternative for horde (for first locations)

Rules
    1. Only boars, should be obviously but it needs to be stated.
    2. heirlooms are allowed but I feel for a full experience run you should do this in whatever they drop (soft)
    3. no quests, if a quest is required to get to a location like draenor or the broken isle please lock xp (soft)
    4. you may want to have live to win in your playlist and just that one song.
    5. please entertain yourselves outside of boar killing this is going to be a grind and it is going to kill you.
    6. if you have a new location for boars add it to the comments the more the merrier

Locations

Lv1 - Lv60 Elwynn Forest Obviously the desired place to be grinding boars in a "pure" fashion where abouts in elwynn is up to you

Teldrassil, Dun Morogh, echo isles, the barrens, durotar, redridge and definitely westfall are also some choice locations but not the only ones for this level range

Lv60 - Lv80 Fel Boars, Hellfire peninsula. First ones available to you in outland as to my knowledge their are none in northrend more than likely cause of the weather

There are also boars in Blades edge and shadowmoon valley

I would say any of the boars in outland would work just fine and there are atleast multiple locations in which to grind should you need a change of pace or yours is populated.

Lv80 - Lv90 Unknown for now (please comment below if you can help me find the boars at this level they must exist!)

This is what I am going to consider the hard part you may have to farm the previous locations till they run dry if we can't find a location for 80-90 and then jump up to level 90

Lv90 - Lv100 Frostfire Ridge has a nice supply of bacon there

Tannan also has quite the heavy amount of boars also but at present we don't not know if this zone is going to be one of the higher bracket zones
    after some more searching there is more in spires as well as gorgrond

[Due to the nature of this xpac please go lock xp do the intro quests and resume as per normal, not required but will be a soft rule]

Lv100 - Lv110 There are leytusk boars in aszuna as well as some generic greater boars in highmountain this will give you a nice bit of xp to wrap things up I personally will be going for the leytusk boars since arcane boars sound way cooler to me at that point

So this is basically a very early draft and I would like to fill this out as best I can so all the help I can get doing that would be great

Good luck and Live to Win guys!
    Last edited by Insonia; 2017-11-10 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Added in more locations for 100-110
    Apothecary Wormcrud says: Touch my chicken and I will kill you in your sleep. Am I understood?