Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Thumbs up Should we also punish families of criminals?

Think about it, they raised a criminal and their very existence allows the gene to thrive.

Its only moral to not just treat the symptoms but actually cure the disease.

If you failed education of your child and caused harm to the community I see no reason why you should not share the blame aswell.

Are you serious or is this just troll shit-posting to bait endus?

Whow mate, your parents are actually responsible for this BS you have just posted there .. according to your own rules. Do you realise that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ban his whole family, that'll learn 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Are you serious or is this just troll shit-posting to bait endus?
    I think he's taking Trumps idea further.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/02/po...ies/index.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just consider for a second how weird it is that some people have nothing better to do that to think up silly things like this... and then post it, just to see some kind of reaction from total strangers.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

What kind of fucked up reasoning is that?

But I suppose while we are at it why don't we execute every man, woman and child related to death row inmates? Surely they must somehow be responsible for the wrong doings of their relative.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2017-10-22 at 04:13 PM.

Some people truly seem immune to bans.

And their right neighbours. It's always them, the bad influence needs to be stopped.

7+ Year Old Account
    "Something something sins of the father..."

Less stupid, please.

Only if they are communists.

Oh sure. Collective punishment. That can in no way be a bad idea or backfire in spectacular ways. Why not punish their neighbours, city officials and pets while we're at it

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Agree, all communists and their families should be punished.

I can see the reasoning behind it. There is a chance many criminals wouldn't go ahead with whatever they are planning to do if there was a threat of their family being incarcerated.

That being said, it's an awful idea since it would punish many innocent people. Family can't control a person's actions. Ultimately it's up to the individual, so only the individual should be punished.

This is a joke right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    Think about it, they raised a criminal and their very existence allows the gene to thrive.

Its only moral to not just treat the symptoms but actually cure the disease.

If you failed education of your child and caused harm to the community I see no reason why you should not share the blame aswell.
    Children make their own choices also. Free will.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    I can see the reasoning behind it. There is a chance many criminals wouldn't go ahead with whatever they are planning to do if there was a threat of their family being incarcerated.

That being said, it's an awful idea since it would punish many innocent people. Family can't control a person's actions. Ultimately it's up to the individual, so only the individual should be punished.
    That is essentially how North Korea operates and apparently the work camps are full with people who have done diddly-squat, besides being related to someone. So the deterent doesn't seem to be that strong.

Deleted
    Yep, if you tell your mother to meet me somewhere, I can give her a slap with a rolled up magazine for your asinine suggestions. After all, she is partly to blame, right?