Yet Another Balance Trinket Dilemma

I have now an 885 Arcano, 955 owl and 945 charm of the rising tide. trinket comparison chart aside, which trinkets should i use for aoe/single target?

You could become self sufficient and download simulationcraft, get the simc addon, and sim yourself with different trinkets and gear sets to determine what's the best. It's incredibly simple and there are likely guides instructing you step by step in the Druid discord if you're actually confused. I would find this method a lot more efficient than creating a new forum thread every time you get a new trinket.
    Ltachilles
    <Forgotten Guardians>
    Area-52

Owl is a nobrainer for Single Target, and with that iLvl charm will probably beat out Arcano.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles55 View Post
    You could become self sufficient and download simulationcraft, get the simc addon, and sim yourself with different trinkets and gear sets to determine what's the best. It's incredibly simple and there are likely guides instructing you step by step in the Druid discord if you're actually confused. I would find this method a lot more efficient than creating a new forum thread every time you get a new trinket.
    or raidbot and you can sim them all at once

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    or raidbot and you can sim them all at once
    You can do the same with SimC.

Quote Originally Posted by sinofasin View Post
    I have now an 885 Arcano, 955 owl and 945 charm of the rising tide. trinket comparison chart aside, which trinkets should i use for aoe/single target?
    Arcano and Owl. For the simple reason that Charm is dog shit. On paper it is good and looks awesome. In pratice it is shit, cuz often u cannot get the full potential out of it, furthermore Arcano is (Like for a lot of classes) insanely strong.