Poll: Should Alex Jones be held criminally liable?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'd say no. Except if he pays or personally manipulates someone to do something - extreme circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    I'd say no. Except if he pays or personally manipulates someone to do something - extreme circumstances?
    like drinking Caveman?

but seriously though those supplements he sells are not FDA approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    like drinking Caveman?

but seriously though those supplements he sells are not FDA approved.
    I mean, there has to be some level of natural selection in everyday life... right? We can't control everything...
    FDA approved or not, it can be reported for investigation.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2017-10-24 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yeah, your controversial "opinion" doesn't have any basis in reality. CNN may be wrong once in a great while. While Alex Jones is wrong 95% of the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Really? Do I understand how Hillary cheated? Because you haven't said how she cheated. If cheating is getting more votes, then every winner cheated.

And Yeah, I have debunked EVERYTHING you have said. Especially your Seth Rich narrative, because even Wikileaks won't say that Seth Rich was their source, everyone else does though. So they can be Russian stooges.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.80d1e6aab30d

Keep living in denial buddy. People are laughing at the left, laughing at Democrats, and you are a good example why. Cheers mate.

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.80d1e6aab30d

Keep living in denial buddy. People are laughing at the left, laughing at Democrats, and you are a good example why. Cheers mate.
    So she paid for a dossier, THAT SHE DIDN'T FUCKING USE, to CHEAT on Bernie? Are you fucking ignorant? And you do know that some Republican started the dossier and let it slip to Hillary, who kept funding it, which has been mostly confirmed by the FBI. Are you fucking trying?

I stopped watching netflix for Alex Jones and that other funny guy I cant remember his name...... oh yea Tucker Carlson. 10/10 better than comedy central

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Was there any poll that collected data from 5-10k anonymous participants from each state, with those participants % mimicking age bracket, class, education level of the estimated real voter base ? Because if there was, there would have been no way for those polls to be that extremely skewed from the real thing if done properly.

But if however those pollsters went to california only for instance, then yeah, you would get garbage poll results like that.
    Yes typically those are the exact sources of bias that SRS is designed to eliminate. Of course, all polls have an intrinsic responder bias, and they have the potential to be biased in how they ask the questions.

However those weren't really large factors in the polling in 2016 - there were loads of surveys done and any individual bias was effectively averaged out. The real problem was that the election was close, meaning that the absurd nature of the EC system was a more determining factor that the actual voter base. The polls I saw were all pretty bang on - Hillary had a consistent ~2% lead and that's what she got. But the actual winner of the election was determined not by the ~140 million voters that could be reliably polled, but by a few hundred thousand voters in key swing states that came down to the wire.

There is no way to adjust polls for a system like the EC, which intrinsically adds chaos to the actual results by randomly disenfranchising millions of Americans via the WTA rule. Any time an election is very close that level of noise exceeds the signal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    Oh I think all the laughing-and-pointing has been monopolised for well over a year now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maleific View Post
    Probably the most honest post i've seen on these forums lol.
    Well I'm sure Theo honestly believes the comical bullshit he says.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Should Alex Jones be held criminally liable?

Along with Infowars, Breitbart and other news Media outlets when it’s proven they knowingly gave false information to the public lied about the nature of events or completely made something up. If said information is being misrepresented and it causes real serious harm should those who knew this face criminal charges?
    Enjoy trying to shut down mainstream media... We like to believe its only the "fringe" guys that do this kinda stuff... EVERYONE does it, or reports the "news" with an extreme slant to make the point their political base wants to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Unless they would have claimed Hillary has a 100% chance of winning this is neither a lie nor false information.
    if thats your honest opinion then i openly question your judgment as an adult.
    that claimed that garbage to help her and for no other reason.

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    Why? Puri was right. If they claimed a 100% chance to win at any time, and said that she couldn't lose, then they would be lying. Since this came out before the Comey bombshell that Trumpkins claimed was going to be her 1000th downfall, it doesn't mean shit. Technically Hillary did win, the popular vote anyway.

Why? Puri was right. If they claimed a 100% chance to win at any time, and said that she couldn't lose, then they would be lying. Since this came out before the Comey bombshell that Trumpkins claimed was going to be her 1000th downfall, it doesn't mean shit. Technically Hillary did win, the popular vote anyway.
    To bad the popular vote isn't what wins the election for good reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    To bad the popular vote isn't what wins the election for good reasons.
    It would have if Trump had his way from 2012.

I honestly don't see that big a difference between him and Anwar al-Awlaki.

Apart from the fact that it is my honest opinion and not even that, it's a fact, there is another problem: Claiming that someone will surely win is detrimental for them, because then people who would have been voting for her might refrain from voting (because she is going to win anyhow), while it motivates people from the opposite faction to go voting.

then i question your judgment too.
    go find a safe space youre gonna need it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Apart from the fact that it is my honest opinion and not even that, it's a fact, there is another problem: Claiming that someone will surely win is detrimental for them, because then people who would have been voting for her might refrain from voting (because she is going to win anyhow), while it motivates people from the opposite faction to go voting.
    then your ability to discriminate what is or is not false by intention or otherwise is sorely missing.
    ibut just, maybe youre reaching mentally to justify a stupid comment because the reality of the situation is just too distasteful for you.

trump won bigly, deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    could you give an actual example of these? because all it takes is 5 secs on youtube find marathon of flat out lies for Jones, fox, ect
    Well your google must be broken then because you just have to google cnn lies and you will find hundreds. But the exact reference I am making is when CNN faked a protest of muslims against terrorism to make a fake news story. They are getting caught for this stuff all the time. How many times has Don Lemon cut off conservatives because they were better informed than him and destroyed his narrative in interview.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06...-for-yourself/

Project Veritas has interviewed how many liberal news outlets that admit they make up stories or forge fake narratives. Just google this stuff.

then your ability to discriminate what is or is not false by intention or otherwise is sorely missing.
    ibut just, maybe youre reaching mentally to justify a stupid comment because the reality of the situation is just too distasteful for you.

Yeah so and? Even at that time the forecast said Trump would win with a chance of 7%. And it's not like we could not look up their numbers or their method how they determined that numbers, it still all there: https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/20/u...residency.html.

That Trump won can either mean their means to determine the odds was flawed, or it could also mean that it was spot-on but the more unlikely case happened.

then i question your judgment too.
    go find a safe space youre gonna need it

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, but Trump didn't win bigly, he barely won by 70,000 votes. And has yet to accomplish ANYTHING. And my judgment is obviously better than yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sabever View Post
    Well your google must be broken then because you just have to google cnn lies and you will find hundreds. But the exact reference I am making is when CNN faked a protest of muslims against terrorism to make a fake news story. They are getting caught for this stuff all the time. How many times has Don Lemon cut off conservatives because they were better informed than him and destroyed his narrative in interview.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06...-for-yourself/

Project Veritas has interviewed how many liberal news outlets that admit they make up stories or forge fake narratives. Just google this stuff.
    Your source is Project Veritas? You do know they have actually been found out to be frauds many times now right? They are worse than ANYTHING you could link from CNN.

Your source is Project Veritas? You do know they have actually been found out to be frauds many times now right? They are worse than ANYTHING you could link from CNN.
    Oh please explain how a person working in an abortion clinic telling exactly which limbs are cut and sold could possibly me misconstrued in any way?

Sorry, but Trump didn't win bigly, he barely won by 70,000 votes. And has yet to accomplish ANYTHING. And my judgment is obviously better than yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Source of your made up fraud?